Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps to save a loved one the agony of finding her? JMO

but they did find her and look at what misery it has caused, all this speculation, I just dont buy it, not for one minute.

but they did find her and look at what misery it has caused, all this speculation, I just dont buy it, not for one minute.

We are all entitled to our opinions
I can't possibly understand what may have been going through her mind

Thing is every photo of that culvert and the roads there is NO TRAFFIC and no ppl walking.
You can see pretty far down the roads u wait for no cars and walk in
Posting photos of this area with no/few vehicles was a challenge as these roads are heavily travelled!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

We are all entitled to our opinions
I can't possibly understand what may have been going through her mind

Oh i have a few thoughts on that one but cant or wont even go there at this time.

I am stepping away from the boards for awhile. I do admit the evidence the police are releasing are leaning one way, I have never been able to rule the suicide scenario out. Tox results did come back clean, per what police released to us last week. At this point I don't care they haven't released that. I really hope something is found with analysis of all the evidence that is still being processed to prove otherwise. Emotionally I am having conflicting theories and thoughts, and being on the board is distracting me from all my daily tasks I need to do. Work, home life, etc... I may visit to see what is being discussed, but I am going to avoid answering any questions or commenting for some while. I appreciate all your support.

I can't thank you enough for joining us and helping answer questions
Our hearts and thoughts are with you

Posting photos of this area with no/few vehicles was a challenge as these roads are heavily travelled!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

It just did not seem that way to me. And we saw many photos.

I just never saw any with cars on the roads.
One or two at the most

Awww my thoughts and prayers are with u Stryker.
May u get the answers you seek..

As a non local, pictures paint it for us
We don't know what it was like an hour before or an hour after, only what we see in the photos

I might have expected tire tracks or drag marks on the dirt/likely muddy patch next to the "Welcome to MLT" sign by the culvert.

Oh that just reminded me, going back to the transporting her to the culvert in her own car. Wouldn't forensics be able to match that stuff up, tire tracks and vegetation from the underneath of the carriage matching to the area? Hmmm... I remember that from the Kyron Horman case

I cannot rule out suicide, but I am on the fence. There was a young teenager in our area that committed suicide a couple of years ago. I know someone from the family and found some information that was not released to the public. He had hung himself from a tree up in a canyon. It seemed that he may have possibly changed his mind at the last minute, or his body reacted. There were scratches and marks indicating that he tried to get the noose off of his neck, but was unable to.

My point - I think our body often does react to suicide with self-preservation. As with other wonderful Websleuths members, I too find it hard to fathom the strange information and circumstances of this case. The animal blood is very strange. Could she have hit a raccoon or something the night before? If so, why would she have put it in her car though?

I do not know Cheryl, but my heart and prayers go out to her family during this very difficult time.

There was a cut on fingers on each hand. I think an accidental hand in pocket could explain the cut on one finger/hand, but not the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still not quite on board with suicide, but am trying to imagine about the finger cuts. Maybe due to nerves, a person would bobble the razor blade and somehow cut their dominant hand as well as the "target" hand.

I get the feeling that LE is probably not happy with the family voicing their displeasure to the public/media.

JMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I get the feeling that LE is probably not happy with the family voicing their displeasure to the public/media.

JMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I see it differently. I think they released the information that was important for public safety (no evidence of homicidal violence, investigation still ongoing) and left the private information out of it. When the family discussed details, it gave a green light of sorts to release more information that lead them to their current, though possibly temporary, conclusion.

It's time for a new thread. This one is now closed. I'll return shortly with the link to a new one.

Then I expect to see YOUR posts linked up. Unless, of course, you're an insider or professional who's willing to be verified as such.

I'll be back in a little while with that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆