TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muffet, you know he's going to say they were at Chipman to buy drugs. But if they did....so what the eff. Getting tortured and murdered isn't justified by that. Freaking.......that pisses me off.

I cannot believe they're doing this. :mad: The only way they can even hope to get away with it is by keeping the jury from hearing some facts that blows this BS out of the water.

If that's the case how come NONE of them said anything in their interviews and actually said they never knew them before. I hardly doubt he would have to go to the ghetto to get his drugs...many upscale places are selling drugs these days. I hate this attorney and karma is a bit*&.

OMG only 2 questions by defense for Chris' mother:

"Ma'am, You don't know where your son bought his marijuana do you"
No sir...
"And you don't know where he bought his amphetamines"

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Muffet, you know he's going to say they were at Chipman to buy drugs. But if they did....so what the eff. Getting tortured and murdered isn't justified by that. Freaking.......that pisses me off.

He's going to say that she had consensual sex (and prolly snorted coke) with Davidson, then he left, having done nothing wrong to her, and the Kentucky gang did the bad stuff. :mad:

I cannot believe they're doing this. :mad: The only way they can even hope to get away with it is by keeping the jury from hearing some facts that blows this BS out of the water.

We can only hope the jury sees this like we do...COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL. But that is a risk he is taking and I promise it will come back to backfire. Like Suzi said..doing drugs does not mean you can kill someone. So what if they were there doing drugs...they didn't die from a drug overdose, they were murdered by animals. I just don't get what doing drugs will prove.

If that's the case how come NONE of them said anything in their interviews and actually said they never knew them before. I hardly doubt he would have to go to the ghetto to get his drugs...many upscale places are selling drugs these days. I hate this attorney and karma is a bit*&.

Exactly.

And this guy was specifically asked in his interrogation whether they would find his DNA on her, and he said no way.

He said there was no sex - none of his dna would be found, because the only time he touched her was when she brushed against his arm when his brother brought her in.

He knew they were going to check for DNA, and if he had a non-criminal excuse for it being there, he dang sure would have said so.

We can only hope the jury sees this like we do...COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL. But that is a risk he is taking and I promise it will come back to backfire. Like Suzi said..doing drugs does not mean you can kill someone. So what if they were there doing drugs...they didn't die from a drug overdose, they were murdered by animals. I just don't get what doing drugs will prove.

Amen. I don't know how they can expect to live in that city or ever show their faces in public after this. :mad:

They're also going to say that's why Channon didn't sound upset when she called her dad during the time SUV was presumably seen at that house. :no:

Next witness. Deena Christian, Channon's mother.

She was 21. Born in Texas. Naming schools.

Call it karma, call it divine justice, call it whatever you want...but when this life is throug EVERYBODY HAS TO PAY THE PIPER! So, to you slimey defense attorneys, I hope you enjoy your paycheck NOW, cuz someday you are going to PAY for what you are putting these parents through! Imagine! Speaking against two people who are not there to defend themselves! Real classy. What a coward. I better stop, or I'll say something that gets me banned. Prayers for strength and courage for the Newsoms and Christians to endure the BS of this poor excuse for a human (attorney).

Graduated 2003. Attended U of Tenn. Majoring in Sociology.

Was beautiful. Long hair, georgous blue eyes, long eyelashes. 5'8". Liked to wear heals. lol, didn't mind looking down at the boys.

Didn't know about Chris taking adderal. Says it doesn't surprise as you can buy it anywhere. Alot of kids take it. Aware of Channon taking adderal for taking a test. Her son has a prescription. Was on birthcontrol for heavy periods. Would get anemic almost taken to hospital.

Channon's mother, Deena Christian:
2w4ec0j.jpg

Was working for specialty select taking care of critical patients. Working also shoe department.

Drove silver 4 runner sport. Was leased. Much more than 10K. After all this sold for 25K.

Yolorado, do you or someone have the link handy to Coleman's interrogation? If people haven't read it yet they need to. Especially about what happened to Channon in that last hour or so before she was put into the trashcan. It's really shocking how cold and uncaring Coleman is and how she thinks she has no part in this crime.

Here's a link to KNOX News where all parts are linked (left hand side toward the bottom)
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/oct/20/torture-slaying-trial-day-2-defense-suggests-drug-/

Below are the links to a download site for Vanessa's taped interview
Part 1
http://www.knoxnews.com/podcasts/news-audio/2009/mar/02/vanessa-coleman-interrogation-part-1/

Part 2
http://www.knoxnews.com/podcasts/news-audio/2009/mar/02/vanessa-coleman-interrogation-part-2/

Part 3
http://www.knoxnews.com/podcasts/news-audio/2009/mar/02/vanessa-coleman-interrogation-part-3/

Transcript
http://web.knoxnews.com/pdf/030309carjack-colemantranscript.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads