TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man made an awful lot of evil choices... I am very glad that when he was cornered he chose to shoot himself instead of one or both girls. The only good decision he has made in a very long time.

Think DNA will be done as regards paternity?

If he is alive, I hope he survives with debilitating effects so he can rot in pain in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

She wasn't legally insane since she knew it was wrong and hid her involvement. And she is smart enough to drive, have a FaceBook page, etc. So she will be prosecuted!

yep in Pittsburgh a group (some mentally challenged themselves) murdered a young mentally challenged lady riend and they have been tried and convicted.

It's on the ribbon underneath the show on FNC. Sorry if that pisses people off, but at least FNC is current!!!!!!

Well, I guess that's something. I keep yelling at the Nancy Grace show when they talk about what he might do, "YOU MEAN HIS ALMOST-DEAD BODY?!"

Thank You - all of you who are posting and keeping us updated. What a relief! Thank God.

Well, I guess that's something. I keep yelling at the Nancy Grace show when they talk about what he might do, "YOU MEAN HIS ALMOST-DEAD BODY?!"

Kind of makes the Nancy Grace show a laughing stock!

CNN:

Anderson Cooper: as swat team moved in>self-inflicted gunshot

So proud of MS LE and all the others. I know they must be so tired but proud.

I guess the girls saw him shoot himself on top of all the things he has already put them through. GRRRRRRRR

Honestly? I didn't think it would end like this. I thought he probably had already killed them or would take them down when he went down. I'm shocked - in a GOOD way --- and just so relieved. Not all cases we follow have a good ending at all. This is bittersweet, considering they lost their mother and sister, but at least these two are okay.

I just talked to my daughter, and she lives in Memphis. She just heard he shot himself in a treestand..JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle