2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did WFTV ever resolve their feed issue? I was about to go cuckoo on that duck!

Is Rob Dick in the Courtroom?
There are tweets from him or maybe it's Tracey?

If he is, can he please tell us if he's seen JG? lol!
I swear I heard on WFTV that JG is in the courtroom. Maybe I heard wrong? Not sure.

OK - I missed all of LA....but from what I gather I didn't miss much. Do you all think he was "hostile" to the State??? Why didn't DS go into the molestation accusation??? Besides the obvious, it was a lie.

I didn't think he was hostile to the state at all ((moo))

there were so many objections and sidebars that it was very disjointed however...

I think the State got in what they wanted to get in...

again moo

So... someone said footage of the Sunfire was shown with evidence tags on it, driving-- toward the courthouse? Is the jury going so get a load of the stinky car?

May it please the thread...

Why are so many posts expressing worry about the SA presentation today?

This is how I will now spend my time during sidebars...:giggle:
:luv:
Fletcher.jpg
:luv:

:floorlaugh:

OK an OT funny story.....

DH and I are sitting in the hot tub, drinking margaritas and celebrating his last day of vacation... watching big screen tv w/Michio Kaku (sic?) talking about the moon circles the earth.... the earth circles the sun . .. what does the Sun circle? . . . .all I could think of was "KC Anthony . . . just ask her!"

Anyone want to start the Lee Anthony testimony thread? I was too confused during the whole thing to form any definite opinion to start off.

One thing is sure, I can't listen and post while keeping up with you guys at the same time. :banghead:

I swear the Anthony's have a conspiracy theory about what happened to Caylee. That nonsense from Lee about knowing how Casey packs a bag after not living with her for 2 years and then Cindy saying how strange it was Amy knew where TL lives just isn't right.

Lee knew more about how Casey packs a bag then he did of his past testimony.

I didn't understand the importance of who packed the bag. But I agree, it reeked of conspiracy theory.

Perhaps the bag was packed on the grassy knoll.

Can someone tell me if it has been established why the trunk was open when the police came to the house? Do we know who opened it?
There is real conflicting testimony about the trunk being opened, the windows down and the doors opened and sunroof opened or closed. Everyone so far has a different story. Lee stated in his depo just the windows were down and it was a god awful smell that just hit him in waves.

May it please the thread...

Why are so many posts expressing worry about the SA presentation today?

Thinking that yesterday was so HUGE for the SA that today is a let down. Plus a lot of thought and expectation on what LA would say and his testimony didn't offer any 'bombshells'. Maybe?

I swear the Anthony's have a conspiracy theory about what happened to Caylee. That nonsense from Lee about knowing how Casey packs a bag after not living with her for 2 years and then Cindy saying how strange it was Amy knew where TL lives just isn't right.

Lee knew more about how Casey packs a bag then he did of his past testimony.

Lee's being going on about that damn neatly packed bag for 3 years - give it up Lee!

In the undercover tapes with Tony that LE did on Lee, Tony cleared up the mystery of the neatly packed bag - Tony said that ICA had left it like that and he hadn't touched it other than to get the check book. end of story.

I didn't understand the importance of who packed the bag. But I agree, it reeked of conspiracy theory.

Perhaps the bag was packed on the grassy knoll.

...by aliens from area 51, with help from black ops

Did they close the car up before LE got there? Does this guy have a problem with his sniffer?

Anyone know why Lee was given some kind of limited immunity? Could it be related to Xanax? Just a wild guess. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77