Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My interest has been piqued, and now I'm watching DWTS. I haven't watched in a few years. Thank goodness I can catch it on On Demand. I LOVE seeing NG in this role, smiling and positive, and not glaring at people! If I vote, I'll vote for her, although I like the J.R. guy too.

LOL ... watching it right now ... I can't believe I am watching it :floorlaugh:

J.R. -- is he the former Veteran -- can't remember his name, the former vet -- he is a really good dancer -- a "natural" !

Back to SideBar ... is the Hearing still on tomorrow ? I hope Judge Perry is in another one of his GOOD MOOD's ! :floorlaugh:

:woohoo::woohoo:

You know, at least NG is taking it with a sense of humor. She was retweeting nip jokes today. BTW I was really struck with the professionalism of both sides on Murray's opening statements. Noone got all overboard or had to go running back to the table to check with co-counsel/social media...I still can't believe the jury took JB seriously.

If true, then that was a very short retirement. It makes me wonder if that wasn't the plan all along. And, of course, his upcoming book could be great publicity for him.

He retired from the County. I work for a County. You can retire after 25 years and draw a pension. A lot of people retire like that to go onto a second career. My dad and brother in law did the same thing with the armed forces...retired then got a job in civilian life. He never said he was retiring to an old folk's home.

:lol: see if you can follow this twitter thread: I'm Strawberrypsu:

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
strawberry, oreo, banana #what? @DmoSwag look at me now

@strawberrypsu
Someone
@MattMorganESQ @DmoSwag You startled me..I thought you tweeted my name! Oh well

@MattMorganESQ
Matt Morgan
@strawberrypsu tweet

Matt Morgan tweeted something about strawberrys and at first I thought he was tweeting me! Yeah right..then I told him that and he DID tweet me! LOL

LOL ... watching it right now ... I can't believe I am watching it :floorlaugh:

J.R. -- is he the former Veteran -- can't remember his name, the former vet -- he is a really good dancer -- a "natural" !

Back to SideBar ... is the Hearing still on tomorrow ? I hope Judge Perry is in another one of his GOOD MOOD's ! :floorlaugh:

:woohoo::woohoo:

Yes, I think it's in the news thread that it's scheduled for 3 pm! Good timing..it's lunch break in LA

Bombshell! Nancy Grace is denying the full monty Dancing With The Stars slip last night - swears she was wearing "petals" which insure there are no "nip slips" - says she will deny flashing until she goes to her dying grave....

The Drah-ma continues.........

Bombshell tonight !

NG is "safe" on DWTS ...

:floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh:

Ya know what I like about the Conrad Murray trial? The media spending their time with that instead of Ms Anthony. I wonder if she's feeling her fifteen minutes ticking away...like sands in the hourglass, so are the days of our lives. Or in her case, the sands in the hourglass is the price going down to bargain basement on interviews or pictures.

Bombshell! Nancy Grace is denying the full monty Dancing With The Stars slip last night - swears she was wearing "petals" which insure there are no "nip slips" - says she will deny flashing until she goes to her dying grave....

The Drah-ma continues.........

We interrupt this thread for this thought:

I think that should be "Boobshell Tonight" Nancy Grace...
jmo

Back to the thread

Hey Sleuthers....

Aside fron NG looking like a fool on the dance floor...::: heavy sigh ::::::
I probably looked far worse in court today. I am certain that I think i was worse than I was, but it was a bad day. I cried for hours afterward. Sometimes i really hate litigation. I hate it when i have no counsel control. Please ...please...let justice and common sense prevail.

jmo

Back to the thread

LOL! Now that's how she should have handled this whole thing - started the program with - BOOBSHELL!! and then went into the story as if it were not her.

jmo

Back to the thread

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry: "Absolutely" Hilarious ! :genie::genie:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

O/T but I just have to sing you guys a little song. :)
I can see clearly now the fog is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way!!

I go to my brothers thread every night and and get the most peaceful feeling. You guys are great! The fog has lifted and there's a new determination in my steps. I am NOT going to allow Berry Hall make me feel hate when it's so against my nature. I am so blessed to have you guys! I know Tricia has to be very very proud of WS members. I know I am & I know I can count on you ( my second family) to cheer me up when things are looking gloomy. Thanks again & I love each and every one of you!! :) :blowkiss:

Hey Sleuthers....

Aside fron NG looking like a fool on the dance floor...::: heavy sigh ::::::
I probably looked far worse in court today. I am certain that I think i was worse than I was, but it was a bad day. I cried for hours afterward. Sometimes i really hate litigation. I hate it when i have no counsel control. Please ...please...let justice and common sense prevail.

OMG! What happened that upset you so much?? It can't have been that bad? Seriously???:waitasec:

I go to my brothers thread every night and and get the most peaceful feeling. You guys are great! The fog has lifted and there's a new determination in my steps. I am NOT going to allow Berry Hall make me feel hate when it's so against my nature. I am so blessed to have you guys! I know Tricia has to be very very proud of WS members. I know I am & I know I can count on you ( my second family) to cheer me up when things are looking gloomy. Thanks again & I love each and every one of you!! :) :blowkiss:

:heartluv: Keep singing it Tulessa - that is one of my favourite songs! We all love you and are here for you!

Ya know what I like about the Conrad Murray trial? The media spending their time with that instead of Ms Anthony. I wonder if she's feeling her fifteen minutes ticking away...like sands in the hourglass, so are the days of our lives. Or in her case, the sands in the hourglass is the price going down to bargain basement on interviews or pictures.

The price of pictures....you have just reminded me of a thought I had a while back.

When Casey was released from jail, it was reported that JB had some photos he wanted to sell. These were not photos of Casey, but photographs she had taken. (Of what, I do not believe it was ever said.) IIRC, there were no takers for Photographer Anthony's photos; if the photos were not of her, no one was interested. So as far as I know, they went unsold.

I thought at the time it was odd that JB would try to sell these photographs. They were not photos of anything in particular IIRC, so their worth would have to be that they were photos taken by the infamous Casey Anthony. But then it occurred to me that possibly JB was hoping he could get Casey started on a photography career. Maybe he thought if he could get a magazine interested in photos taken by the infamous Casey Anthony, she could freelance or something?

IDK...it was just a thought.

The delay has to be really hard on you and your family. As we all know, justice can be slow in coming sometimes. But in the end, it does come.

Some parts we use more than others....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You have to feel sorry for NG, it's bad enough when you embarrass yourself but it's gotta be tough when you have it happen on cable....:blushing:

I say NG..hold your head up high and have a good laugh ...sometimes thats all you can do.....:seeya:
+bbm+

That's not all she needs to hold high. See ... now ..... this is where one of those infomercial ahh bra things might have been warranted.

Does it bother anyone that neither kc or her parents asked for the cough cough real killer to be found? NO?! Because they know the killer walked.
Oh and FYI--
I got the new Enquirer today.

Guess who's on the front cover? Walking the beach in a bathing suit?

You guessed it, kc. Not a care in the world. Probably still praising herself for getting away with Caylee's murder.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member