GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I have missed it but has it been confirmed by police that the husband was actually in FL that night??

VOH, do you know if the person holding Froggy's liquor license was at the bar the night Kelli went missing?

Yikes! When were they arrested and why? Been on other cases and trying to catch up with this one.

Interesting because the other night Pat Brown on NG mentioned LE should be looking at people working the bar. (not specifically the owners) but bar tenders, bouncers, etc. and now I read this.

TIA

Nothing like stating the obvious - ha!
With all the social media gadgets today where everyone is announcing to anyone who is paying attention where they are going, when they are leaving to include their state of mind, it would be so easy for a stalker to intercept their target thus leaving the last guy who was in the picture holding the bag.

It's possible that something happened to Kelli when she was still at the bar, ie alcohol poisoning or someone put something in her drink, and she keeled over. Because of the owner's 'secrets' they(???) could have gone into coverup mode thus creating Nick's story, Got home safely text, FB friending by DJ, unpaid bar tab, etc.

A possibility.

This one is highly unlikely and I don't buy it. Not only does it not sound plausible, but VOH has already reported, as a person that was there that night, that KB and NH left together that night.

This one is highly unlikely and I don't buy it. Not only does it not sound plausible, but VOH has already reported, as a person that was there that night, that KB and NH left together that night.

At this point, I don't think we can just assume anything. Yes, he left with Kelli. What we don't know, is where the bar owner was, or the person who owned the bar license, or the Army guy, who was searching on his own without LE there that located the muddy boots or shoes, which has me on high alert.

DUI
and he ows 400 grand in child support to three diff women!

That's a separate issue, that and the DUI flee deal, but both of these examples show that he thinks it's alright to run away from troubles that belong to him. Just pretend they didn't happen and move on?

That's a separate issue, that and the DUI flee deal, but both of these examples show that he thinks it's alright to run away from troubles that belong to him. Just pretend they didn't happen and move on?

Children are suppose to be taken care of, protected and given all that we are able to give, and this man walked away from those responsibilities.

Sorry if I have missed it but has it been confirmed by police that the husband was actually in FL that night??

I believe it was confirmed by local police in FL, but having a hard time finding those articles. I barked up this path to the point of annoying everyone I think. I just had a hard time ruling him out until it could be confirmed.

Children are suppose to be taken care of, protected and given all that we are able to give, and this man walked away from those responsibilities.

It's clear I agree with what you say here, right?
I'm pointing out that he doesn't think he has to do that, or cop to his DUI and/or what else??????

At this point, I don't think we can just assume anything. Yes, he left with Kelli. What we don't know, is where the bar owner was, or the person who owned the bar license, or the Army guy, who was searching on his own without LE there that located the muddy boots or shoes, which has me on high alert.

Obviously, this is only my own opinion on this, and I am not making any assumptions at all, only theorizing based upon reports and information VOH has provided us. I don't know where the bar owner was, no, and I don't think his location friday evening is relative to this case. I believe that during the investigation and interviewing of the bar owner, staff, and patrons, it came to LE attention that Pointdexter is really SC and, being thorough, ran his (and probably everyone they questioned there) name, etc, through their database, thus coming up with the wants and warrants relative to unrelated matters. It happens. Likewise, I don't really think the bar owner/license holder's whereabouts that Friday evening are relative either.

Hinky meter going off on the Army guy that helped in the searching? That confuses me. Why would someone joining in the search for KB and/or evidence regarding her disappearance alert you? I think you think that he went off galavanting on his own and 'appeared' out of nowhere with the boots? is that why your meter is blinkin? I don't see it that way at all. The boots where found by this individual during a search - not an LE organized search, but a search by individuals in the area. At least that's how I interpreted his finding them. MOO

It's clear I agree with what you say here, right?
I'm pointing out that he doesn't think he has to do that, or cop to his DUI and/or what else??????

It's perfectly clear to me. He RAN. And so tell me, and I won't be popular after I say this, but if a man does not take care of his children, then he's not much of a man to me. He was basically hiding in plain sight himself.

Obviously, this is only my own opinion on this, and I am not making any assumptions at all, only theorizing based upon reports and information VOH has provided us. I don't know where the bar owner was, no, and I don't think his location friday evening is relative to this case. I believe that during the investigation and interviewing of the bar owner, staff, and patrons, it came to LE attention that Pointdexter is really SC and, being thorough, ran his (and probably everyone they questioned there) name, etc, through their database, thus coming up with the wants and warrants relative to unrelated matters. It happens. Likewise, I don't really think the bar owner/license holder's whereabouts that Friday evening are relative either.

Hinky meter going off on the Army guy that helped in the searching? That confuses me. Why would someone joining in the search for KB and/or evidence regarding her disappearance alert you? I think you think that he went off galavanting on his own and 'appeared' out of nowhere with the boots? is that why your meter is blinkin? I don't see it that way at all. The boots where found by this individual during a search - not an LE organized search, but a search by individuals in the area. At least that's how I interpreted his finding them. MOO

The back of the bar was searched immediately by LE after knowing that it was the last place where Kelli was known to be, besides being with Nick. How did they miss those boots? When were they located? Date? I would like to know this.

But these are all things we've heard. LE has not confirmed anything except for that Kelli is missing and may be in danger. LE has recently conducted interviews with patrons who were at the bar that night. We don't know what any of them had to say and if LE feels they all said the same thing.

Did the muddy shoe info come through official channels, or is that hearsay?
We have to be careful we don't run with rumor.

Also, I've never seen/heard an official statement that the husband is cleared but no one has indicated that he has not been cleared either and he seems to have the other family members support.

We don't know anything other than LE cleared that one pond.

It's perfectly clear to me. He RAN. And so tell me, and I won't be popular after I say this, but if a man does not take care of his children, then he's not much of a man to me. He was basically hiding in plain sight himself.

On that I agree. I likewise loath women who don't take care of their children. I actually know more 'dead-beat' mom's than dad's, my grandson's biological mother being one of them.

Back on topic: In that SC didn't have the bar or the license in his name, that would be indicative that he probably was, in fact, attempting to avoid support collection efforts. Just MHO.

And... while I said Back on topic my last post. I really didnt' get there, did I? The topic is Kelli and where is she? what happened to her? Not anything to do with SC or his child support evasion troubles....

But these are all things we've heard. LE has not confirmed anything except for that Kelli is missing and may be in danger. LE has recently conducted interviews with patrons who were at the bar that night. We don't know what any of them had to say and if LE feels they all said the same thing.

Did the muddy shoe info come through official channels, or is that hearsay?
We have to be careful we don't run with rumor.

Also, I've never seen/heard an official statement that the husband is cleared but no one has indicated that he has not been cleared either and he seems to have the other family members support.

We don't know anything other than LE cleared that one pond.

BBM

"At a press conference, Bergamine confirmed that Bordeaux was out of town and said he had "no reason to doubt anything he's telling us at this point.""

Bergamine=Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/19/1172059?sac=fo.local

I wonder if her cell showed any "missed calls" on Saturday or Sunday. When did the hubby first learn that Kelli was missing.

I wonder if her cell showed any "missed calls" on Saturday or Sunday. When did the hubby first learn that Kelli was missing.

As far as I can recall, her cell was shut off or the battery was dead over the weekend? I'll have to do some digging to find this, but that is what I seem to recall. Seems it was going straight to vm saturday? and, iirc, at some point - tuesday? - the phone started ringing again when called, then went to vm, indicative that it was 'working', or charged up and on. MOO, and only as IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth