trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didnt see hardly anything about him other than he was in jail at some point. I dont understand how he can get a house and she tears it up then they get another place and she tears that up and he didnt go right then and take custody. that is what I would think any good parent would do for the fear of what she was capable of. Some are so focused on how horrible TS is for wanting to raise other people kids and so far I have only heard about rachael's and this one. that is only 2 kids and she is 40 years old. Unless ther are others I missed 2 possible adoptions is not a big deal.

IMO a kooky stable christian family far beats 2 teenagers with criminal pasts and unstable lives.I dont see how this is such a far stretch for people to see.

This is why i suspect the state charged her not for the crimes of writing wrong names on paper but to get to the location of the kid or info as to her knowledge of his whereabouts more than anything else. In other words they thought this charge would get her to reveal the babys location.

TS did a lot more in an effort to get a baby than approach Rachel and EJ. Read up on the case. She was all over the net trying to get a baby.

Also, this is not a trial about whether TS would have made a better parent than Logan, or not. Citizens simply can't decide that a child would be better off with them than with their parents, and via any means possible, take that child. That's what the state is accusing TS of at this point.

Some are so focused on how horrible TS is for wanting to raise other people kids and so far I have only heard about rachael's and this one. that is only 2 kids and she is 40 years old. Unless ther are others I missed 2 possible adoptions is not a big deal.

I would think (IMO) that anyone person who tries to get others to be insiminated with her husbands sperm, ask some bimbo at Jack in the box for her baby, see someone online and assume they want to give up their baby.....TS is off her freakin rocker. Bat chit crazy.....doing cartwheels with satchels of gold....CRAZY.
She couldn't pass the state test to be a foster mom because of her whacked out brain.
Logan might of gotten in trouble w/the law-but I have to respect him for admitting to it unlike space panties (she thinks her arse is out of this world).

Were you watching the trial when Logan explained his criminal history? Cause you seem to be focused on the "4 felonies" a whole lot.

Agree, 4 felonies or not, he is the father. In addition there wouldn’t be the question if Gabriel is alive or not or living with who knows what kind of people and that includes TS who appears to an ignorant nut job. It’s my belief that baby is no longer with us. I’m thinking the egg donor would have received money for selling Gabe and would have been long gone…….Her message about murdering him seems very real to me.

I would think (IMO) that anyone person who tries to get others to be insiminated with her husbands sperm, ask some bimbo at Jack in the box for her baby, see someone online and assume they want to give up their baby.....TS is off her freakin rocker. Bat chit crazy.....doing cartwheels with satchels of gold....CRAZY.
She couldn't pass the state test to be a foster mom because of her whacked out brain.
Logan might of gotten in trouble w/the law-but I have to respect him for admitting to it unlike space panties (she thinks her arse is out of this world).

Including one of her own posts where she says they just inseminated a girl (one of her clients) in her own home.... :what:

in weighing the two parties and assuming EJ has killed the baby in hindsight had she allowed the Smith's to adopt the child HE WOULD BE ALIVE today .

But, you are leaving the father (Logan) out of that equation. He wanted his child and Tammi Smith had no right to interfer with that. Whether you dislike you ex and I adore my husband has nothing to do with it. You cannot just usurp a parent's right to their child. The courts decide that, not Tammi Smith and not EJ. :moo:

Cindy Anthony would be a more suitable parent than TS.

Dizzy, considering your knowledge of the case has so many holes, and there is nothing wrong with that at all, I am at a loss how you continue to promote this predator as a "better parent". Do you know something the rest of us, who are familiar with her background, do not?

did he admit it? or was it possible since criminal records are available everywhere and the media was involved there was no way around that, again I say if he was such a great guy and good concerned father he would have taken this challenge up at the get go after EJ destroyed 2 homes. he had to know with that temper she could have and most likey did harm their child.

in weighing the two parties and assuming EJ has killed the baby in hindsight had she allowed the Smith's to adopt the child HE WOULD BE ALIVE today .

BBM

Let's just say that not all of us believe he is dead. Some of us have our own theories on what happened to him that we aren't at liberty to discuss here (since WS has rules against "accusing" someone who isn't a suspect or person of interest).... JMHO

What time are they supposed to return from lunch?

Including one of her own posts where she says they just inseminated a girl (one of her clients) in her own home.... :what:

Lawdy. I had forgotten about that. You could get a twofer with Tammi ... colon cleansed and impregnated for the price of one. Yikes and :crazy:

Cindy Anthony would be a more suitable parent than TS.

Dizzy, considering your knowledge of the case has so many holes, and there is nothing wrong with that at all, I am at a loss how you continue to promote this predator as a "better parent". Do you know something the rest of us, who are familiar with her background, do not?

the kid is dead at the hands of the bio parent ( most likely), that is all i need to know to assume he might have had a chance with these other folks

did he admit it? or was it possible since criminal records are available everywhere and the media was involved there was no way around that, again I say if he was such a great guy and good concerned father he would have taken this challenge up at the get go after EJ destroyed 2 homes. he had to know with that temper she could have and most likey did harm their child.

He pled to it, and admitted to it when he took the stand in this case - and explained the circumstances behind the charges.

Lawdy. I had forgotten about that. You could get a twofer with Tammi ... colon cleansed and impregnated for the price of one. Yikes and :crazy:

I could be crass and talk about filling up all the empty holes at once (cause don't forget a big glass of wine), but I won't.

WHOOPS, I guess I just did. :floorlaugh: :doh:

the kid is dead at the hands of the bio parent ( most likely), that is all i need to know to assume he might have had a chance with these other folks

He may have even had a chance with Casey, or Misty, or even Charles.

eta: You are aware that legal adoptions are not handed out lottery style?

Maybe Tammi did another "body talk" during lunch to come up with yet another story, and that's why they're running late.

She will be back soon, she met a local young lady at the Jack in the Box who needs a little help with a turkey baster.

Hey, it was Gods will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member