Former NY Congressman Anthony Weiner at it again!

What a trainwreck!
:trainwreck:

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Production of child *advertiser censored* charges being considered against Weiner because he instructed the 15-year-old as to what photos of herself he wanted her to send him :
https://www.wsj.com/articles/prosec...ed*-charges-against-anthony-weiner-1485894771

This was not a one time communication between 50-something Weiner and this young girl, it was an on-going situation. He knew she was a high school kid. And he was directing her in what specific photos of herself he wanted her to take and send to him? That sure sounds like jail time to me!

He'll never learn - and Huma is ridiculous to stick with this pervert. At first I thought she stayed with him for prestige but now I have no idea why she is still with him.

She filed for divorce today. She must feel mortified.
He will be registered formally as a sex offender.
He calls himself a mongoose--which is really weird. There's a lot of other monikers we could give him.

He is a very unattractive man, ugly. I cannot imagine anyone being attracted to him seeing he is ugly on the inside as well as the outside.

She filed for divorce today. She must feel mortified.
He will be registered formally as a sex offender.
He calls himself a mongoose--which is really weird. There's a lot of other monikers we could give him.

He probably has plenty hanging over Huma's head... e-mails and such. She's cut from the same cloth as Hillary, so no possible way she was shocked or mortified. It's all business...

Not sentencing him until September 8th? I wonder why the delay. Hope he doesn't skip the country .

He probably has plenty hanging over Huma's head... e-mails and such. She's cut from the same cloth as Hillary, so no possible way she was shocked or mortified. It's all business...

I agree. Calculated move.

I remember years ago when Ms. Vieira said he was a RISING star in NYC. Well I don't he's rising anymore ;)

What message does she want to send to her son? That this behavior is ok?

Sooo is she saying the sentence is what is going to be a negative impact on her son, NOT what her husband did????

Sooo is she saying the sentence is what is going to be a negative impact on her son, NOT what her husband did????

I think both will have a lasting impact. After what they've already been through, certainly the longer AW serves the more difficult it makes life for her son.

Anthony Weiner Sentenced to Nearly Two Years in Prison for Sexting Scandal

"Anthony Weiner — the former New York congressman whose career and marriage were doomed by sexting scandals —cried throughout his sentencing Monday as a federal judge handed down a nearly two-year prison term for Weiner's X-rated communication with a 15-year-old girl."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...arly-two-years-prison-sexting-scandal-n803906

Good. He is a predator and deserves to be adjudicated as one.

Good. He is a predator and deserves to be adjudicated as one.

Agree. He makes me sick.

From the article above:

'This is not merely a 'sexting' case,' prosecutors wrote to the judge. 'The defendant did far more than exchange typed words on a lifeless cellphone screen with a faceless stranger.

'With full knowledge that he was communicating with a real 15-year-old girl, the defendant asked her to engage in sexually explicit conduct via Skype and Snapchat, where her body was on display, and where she was asked to sexually perform for him.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915844/Anthony-Weiner-sentenced-tomorrow-sexting-teen.html#

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back