MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you read or hear that neighbors saw her jeep parked out front and that she walked into his home? I'm not disagreeing with you, but I have never seen that posted anywhere that I can recall.

I would also prefer that Dani is somewhere she can be found but wishful thinking doesn't always yeild positive results. I'm not trying to be grim, just logical.

My Dads in a nursing home due to Alzheimer's. Its not cheap, and they dont have cameras. He actually escaped and was found at a local school.

And to your last point about, "as you go about you daily driving you are probably on hundreds on cameras all over town." Thats just one more reason that driving anywhere would be a huge risk.

Also, you stated that FG would know which cameras were working and which ones werent. How would he know this considering he hadn't worked there for the last two months prior to Dani's dissapearance.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

He hadn't worked there for 2 months but I'd assume those cameras that didn't work never worked and most likely nothing was being done about them. He would have a good idea about how fast or slow things were done around there. But again I'm not sure he cared if he was spotted there, he worked there prior and could most likely find some excuse to be there if he needed to lie or whatever. Again, until trial we won't know anything. It's all speculation and opinion. My opinions have been stated. If he meticulously planned this out I really doubt he would go to her work and bring her to his home. It's like murderer 101 not to. My 8 year old could figure that out. But once it happened I think he worked well under pressure (training) and he put her someplace not easily to find or for him to be spotted. Again, just MY opinion. We can argue all day about cameras but really we won't know until and if he is ever arrested for Danis case, which he isn't yet.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...earched-in-danielle-stislicki-case-speaks-out

He hadn't worked there for 2 months but I'd assume those cameras that didn't work never worked and most likely nothing was being done about them. He would have a good idea about how fast or slow things were done around there. But again I'm not sure he cared if he was spotted there, he worked there prior and could most likely find some excuse to be there if he needed to lie or whatever. Again, until trial we won't know anything. It's all speculation and opinion. My opinions have been stated. If he meticulously planned this out I really doubt he would go to her work and bring her to his home. It's like murderer 101 not to. My 8 year old could figure that out. But once it happened I think he worked well under pressure (training) and he put her someplace not easily to find or for him to be spotted. Again, just MY opinion. We can argue all day about cameras but really we won't know until and if he is ever arrested for Danis case, which he isn't yet.

Thanks for the link. I'd feel a little more comfortable if that info in the article came from LE, but even so, that still doesn't answer all my questions.

I walk with a group and our dogs every night at Oakland Community College which is just down the street from Danielle's apartment and there are miles and miles of wooded paths and densely wooded areas that make me look for her all the time. The other night we went late because of the heat and did the 2-3 mile loop and by the time we finished it was 10:30 pm and extremely dark, creepy dark. Half of the lights were out in the parking lot and even if I had my dog I would not walk there alone at night. My dog is part hound and is always off in the woods and often brings me critters and some odd trash item someone has discarded and I have to really call her back to me from deep in the woods. I can not see her when she is on a scent but I can hear her rummaging around and the foliage is super thick and honestly would make a great hiding place for a body.

However, I have not been there yet in the winter and assume that most of the leaves would have fallen and the area not as dense and I would be able to see so much further that anything or anyone in the woods would be seen easily. I have thought all along that she is in a wooded area but now thinking about how clear the wooded areas around the Farmington Hills area would be I cannot see him disposing of her in a wooded area without burying her or covering her up well. I thought water too but much of it was most likely frozen over by an inch or so on December 2nd and he would have had to dig and work to break up the ice to put her in the water.

Hines Drive is interesting to me because most repeat offenders have a comfort zone and return to the same area often because they have been successful there in the past or because they want to check that their previous crimes are still covered and they will not be discovered.

Last note - I know that neighbors report that she was at his house that night but I can't wrap my head around it. She had dinner plans and did not text her friend to tell her she would be late. If I had plans and left work early to make sure I got there on time and someone that I knew approached me to ask me for a ride or something I would tell them that I had plans but I need to send a quick text or I would just send the text that I was going to be late as I was getting into my car to drive the person home. I think the abduction happened at her apartment and that she planned to run in for a quick minute and then head out to her meet her friend and she never made it to her door. I think if he had her car and drove it back to her place he would have been so flustered and anxious he would have touched the items in her car to arrange them just so to make it look like she ran into her place and he would have left fingerprints somewhere.

I'm not local, remind me how far out of the way his house would be ? Is it 20 minutes out of the way etc? If he asked her for a ride home maybe she thought it wouldn't impact anything really and didn't bother texting Sarah. Maybe she thought she would explain it while she was home packing as she wouldn't text and drive or something. Maybe while they were talking and driving he mentioned something that was inside the house and she was running in with him to get it or see it etc.

Iirc the reason they know FG was even at ML was because they were seen on a camera together driving from the lot. It was a ML lot camera I think. But I don't have a link off hand. Anyone recall? I'm sure it wasn't a coworker that saw them.

I'm not local, remind me how far out of the way his house would be ? Is it 20 minutes out of the way etc? If he asked her for a ride home maybe she thought it wouldn't impact anything really and didn't bother texting Sarah. Maybe she thought she would explain it while she was home packing as she wouldn't text and drive or something. Maybe while they were talking and driving he mentioned something that was inside the house and she was running in with him to get it or see it etc.

Iirc the reason they know FG was even at ML was because they were seen on a camera together driving from the lot. It was a ML lot camera I think. But I don't have a link off hand. Anyone recall? I'm sure it wasn't a coworker that saw them.

At the time this happened, I lived in Berkley. I work in a building that is right next to ML. I now live in Livonia, which was Dani's ultimate destination for the evening. If she chose to go to Berkley from Southfield and planned to hit her apartment in Farmington before going to Livonia she added at LEAST an hour onto her overall commute. She could make it to Berkley from Southfield in about 20 minutes but going back west to Farmington and Livonia would take much longer.

Where did you read or hear that neighbors saw her jeep parked out front and that she walked into his home? I'm not disagreeing with you, but I have never seen that posted anywhere that I can recall.

I would also prefer that Dani is somewhere she can be found but wishful thinking doesn't always yeild positive results. I'm not trying to be grim, just logical.

My Dads in a nursing home due to Alzheimer's. Its not cheap, and they dont have cameras. He actually escaped and was found at a local school.

And to your last point about, "as you go about you daily driving you are probably on hundreds on cameras all over town." Thats just one more reason that driving anywhere would be a huge risk.

Also, you stated that FG would know which cameras were working and which ones werent. How would he know this considering he hadn't worked there for the last two months prior to Dani's dissapearance?

Been thinking about this case all day. I don't think it was his intention to " abduct" from MetLife. If he knew where she lived it would have been much safer from his point to sit wait and choke hold her as the Hines crime. It just doesn't fit to go somewhere where you know there are security guards and your face is known. He's twisted though. Piece of puzzle is missing. It doesn't add up. Danielle was in a hurry to leave work for plans with friend. She's asked for a ride but doesn't text her friend that she will be running late ? He abducts from a place that he knows there are security guards and face is known? If he anducts from MetLife to rape and kill he would take her to the family home when there are so many secluded safer options? There's a piece we are not privy to... guarantee it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BHS, you may have missed it but I posted a link to a MSM article in the previous thread about this. Here it is again,

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/237785492-story

The last line stated by the reporter is, "Neighbors have said they saw her jeep in the driveway of the Oxford home."

Just wanted to clarify that first.

(Want to add too that I'm so sorry about your dad having Alzheimers. That is devastating to deal with!)

As for Dani, I've been following along intently. I have already outlined my theory in detail in the previous thread about FG abducting Dani from Metlife.

To refresh, I believe he waited in the Metlife parking lot in his car, (stalking her as he most likely had many times before,) trying to catch her alone. He then asked her for a ride under the pretense of car troubles, after probably saying he had come to visit some old friends. Dani, being kind, agreed and chit-chatted with him until she pulled into his driveway. I believe it was then he pulled a weapon on her and forced her inside. After his horrible crime, I think he drove her jeep back to her apartment.

thekarmabus, you raise good questions and here's my reasoning for why I don't think he was concerned about being recognized at Metlife. If indeed the security contract with his company was terminated with Metlife in October, wouldn't that also include all his security guard coworkers? Would any of the new security guards know him at all?

As for the other employees, they were used to seeing FG in a security guard uniform only, not sitting in his own car in the parking lot, which is where I believe he waited for Dani. Probably wearing shades as well.

Would other employees even know which one was his personal car? Imo, it would have been very easy for him to sit there undetected while he stalked Dani.

As for not texting her friend to say she'd be late, the same thing happened to me. I was leaving work early with plans to see a friend. I was stopped by a coworker who told me her car wouldn't start and she had to get home right away; her babysitter had to leave. I didn't hesitate to say yes.

But I didn't want her to feel bad by stopping to text my friend right then and there. I'm sure my coworker would have understood but I felt she had enough to deal with already. So I waited to text my friend until after I pulled into my coworker's driveway. My coworker never even knew she caused any change in my plans.

I believe Dani may have planned to do the exact same thing, but she never got the chance.

These are all just my opinions. Trying to throw out some ideas for how it could have happened. It could have occurred in a completely different manner, but the only one who knows for sure is not talking.

When will this end? I think of Dani and her family every single day...

Wasn't FG also a paramedic or emt?
I know that between runs, they will often park in dark parking lots, or next to rundown/empty/closed businesses. Depending on what area he worked in, he would probably know EXACTLY where to hide a body... even if only temporarily. He could always go back and move her if he was short on time.

At the time this happened, I lived in Berkley. I work in a building that is right next to ML. I now live in Livonia, which was Dani's ultimate destination for the evening. If she chose to go to Berkley from Southfield and planned to hit her apartment in Farmington before going to Livonia she added at LEAST an hour onto her overall commute. She could make it to Berkley from Southfield in about 20 minutes but going back west to Farmington and Livonia would take much longer.
I used to live in Berkley, too, so I'm familiar with the areas being discussed. I have to disagree with you about the time she would have added to her commute. She could have made it from Met Life to Berkley in as little as 10 or 15 minutes. (The evening rush is not as bad on Fridays as it is on other days.) To get back to her original starting point would have taken about the same amount of time. You can't treat the time required to get from Southfield to Farmington as time added because that would have been part of her commute anyway.

Wasn't FG also a paramedic or emt?
I know that between runs, they will often park in dark parking lots, or next to rundown/empty/closed businesses. Depending on what area he worked in, he would probably know EXACTLY where to hide a body... even if only temporarily. He could always go back and move her if he was short on time.

Yes, to become a hired firefighter you must complete an entire course and pass the state exam. It is rumor ... but he did finish the course exam work in 2016.

The expression " I was researching beer pong " made me laugh. As someone who played it in college alot, i just assumed everyone knew what is was. Also who goes to play a sport where you drink alot of alcohol at 11 am in the morning, then drive across town back home to Berkley ?

I used to live in Berkley, too, so I'm familiar with the areas being discussed. I have to disagree with you about the time she would have added to her commute. She could have made it from Met Life to Berkley in as little as 10 or 15 minutes. (The evening rush is not as bad on Fridays as it is on other days.) To get back to her original starting point would have taken about the same amount of time. You can't treat the time required to get from Southfield to Farmington as time added because that would have been part of her commute anyway.

I can't even make it from Southfield to Livonia in under 30 minutes after work. I never made it from Southfield to Berkley after work in anything under 20 minutes. So she went at least 20 minutes out of her way to the east, then had to make her way back further west than Southfield. 696/96 traffic going west is usually a parking lot during the afternoon rush. Mile roads have more lights. If she took mile roads from 12 mile and Coolidge to Farmington, you're looking at around 40-45 minutes at a minimum during afternoon rush. I added the Livonia time in because if she added the time up in her head before finally showing up to her friend's, she would have been more likely to text her to let her know how late she'd be. Also, if she left Southfield at 430 (I thought that was around the time she left) traffic would have been lighter. It would have taken her less time to go from Southfield to Farmington at 4:30 than it would have shortly after 5.

But if he used her own jeep for driving to dispose of her then there wouldn't be any transfer in his own vehicles. He can still say he got a ride home from her or they were friends etc and that's why he left trace DNA in the jeep. I think it's safe to safe the huge parks with deep woods i.e. Hines or Stoney don't have cameras at every angle...maybe for arguments sake they do at main entrances, near visitor centers or parking lots but what if he never used a main entrance. All parks backup to other land. He could just as easily in the middle of the night pull down a dark street that backs up to it and go in that way. I guess I prefer knowing she is in a place where she can possibly someday be found vs a landfill where she most likely never will be.
I also don't know he had Dani under duress as she drove to his house. What if she was going there to get something from him? Neighbors said they saw her jeep parked out front (not hidden in garage) and that they saw her walk into the home..not screaming or struggling that I've ever read. What if she didn't know she was in danger until he locked the door behind her? He would also know if the cameras at ML were working btw. So if she was parked in a blackout area he would know it. But again, he could just say they were friends etc. unless a video shows a gun pointed at her or terror in her face how can anyone legally dispute that?
I'd be shocked if a nursing home didn't have cameras as well. I'd honestly be shocked if LE doesn't have her jeep on camera quite a few times and just hasn't released it. Virtually every major area has them. Gas stations, stores, commercial buildings. As you go about your daily driving you are probably on hundreds of cameras all over town.

Just replying to the theory/question of whether Hines has cameras.. the answer is no.. NONE. At any entrance, exit, park, bathroom, literally ZERO.

Edited to add: Also, you can't be stopped at the park after dark without notice. (it's also legally not allowed after 10pm)

Lastly, The holiday lights go on the weekend following Thanksgiving, & start at dark, so that rules out Hines @ Merriman Rd-Outer Dr.

Worth mentioning IMO.

#finddani

Just replying to the theory/question of whether Hines has cameras.. the answer is no.. NONE. At any entrance, exit, park, bathroom, literally ZERO.

Edited to add: Also, you can't be stopped at the park after dark without notice. (it's also legally not allowed after 10pm)

Lastly, The holiday lights go on the weekend following Thanksgiving, & start at dark, so that rules out Hines @ Merriman Rd-Outer Dr.

Worth mentioning IMO.

#finddani

Baffles the heck out of me that along this path there are NO park cameras. Over the years many crimes have taken place in parts of Hines Drive. I'm not one for a big brother approach however when it comes to the safety of myself or my family I'm all for it.

I haven't read here in a day or so but yesterday evening my hubby and I and teen boys went running in Hines. (I ended up walking the last 2 miles, still not feeling 100%) anyhoo, it's probably all in my head due to just wanting Dani found and her family and friends have some peace but throughout my walk I did do some searching. I took a picture a little pass where I was told LE ended the search. I do not know if I'm allowed to post my picture but if tomorrow is better weather I want to look inside what I found. I also seen a wooden box sitting across the Rouge and asked many what that is? No one new. You can rent canoes hourly or daily. I know I have never seen that box before. My Birthday's tomorrow. I'm going to canoe my butt right over there and find out myself. Plus, there were a few more interesting things I seen throughout Hines I wanna scope out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I haven't read here in a day or so but yesterday evening my hubby and I and teen boys went running in Hines. (I ended up walking the last 2 miles, still not feeling 100%) anyhoo, it's probably all in my head due to just wanting Dani found and her family and friends have some peace but throughout my walk I did do some searching. I took a picture a little pass where I was told LE ended the search. I do not know if I'm allowed to post my picture but if tomorrow is better weather I want to look inside what I found. I also seen a wooden box sitting across the Rouge and asked many what that is? No one new. You can rent canoes hourly or daily. I know I have never seen that box before. My Birthday's tomorrow. I'm going to canoe my butt right over there and find out myself. Plus, there were a few more interesting things I seen throughout Hines I wanna scope out.

The photo is allowed. In many other cases on WS people have posted photos of the areas that were searched. I giggled with a vision in my head of you rowing to that little box! You go girl!!!!

I will look at the weather if it's nice canoeing I will go! I do not have a IPhone so when taking the photo I had to zoom in. In all my years of traveling Hines I never seen this before.
5f337f15ac63deab6121bc06b22857e5.jpg

I had a dream last night that Dani was found safe and sound. I so wish it was true.

Looked at the weather for tomorrow. 85 and sunny! Canoe time! I will take pictures. Praying for resolution!

Looked at the weather for tomorrow. 85 and sunny! Canoe time! I will take pictures. Praying for resolution!

Be safe!!

The photo is allowed. In many other cases on WS people have posted photos of the areas that were searched. I giggled with a vision in my head of you rowing to that little box! You go girl!!!!

Brave and courageous - be careful. Happy Birthday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven