The Poll - Guilty or Not? That is the question (well for some)

Will MR be found guilty of?

• Kidnapping

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Sexual Assault

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Murder in the 1st Degree

Votes: 57 96.6%

• Total voters
GUILTY ON ALL THREE COUNTS!!!!! Michael Rafferty you have no remorse, no soul and no don't care about anyone but yourself.

In the words of Det. Sgt. Smith:

No remorse. No empathy. No nothing. You're just hollow," Smyth tells him.

"You know what a psychopath is, Mike?" Smyth says at another point.

"I have never met one," Rafferty says.

"Well, I just met one tonight. It's you."

I had concluded Guilty on all 3 counts, but reserved final judgment pending the defence presenting new evidence or information that might tend to exonerate him. Nothing they presented changed my mind and in fact, my original belief was simply reinforced by the defence. Today's revelations have been an absolute horror to digest on top of what most of us believed from the start.

bbm: me too silly!

Here is a very interesting article on Psychopaths. It says that some psychopaths are successful and become doctors and even psychiatrists. The "unsuccessful" types become murders or commit other crimes. They can successfully murder family members and get away with it.

"One very interesting aspect of the psychopath is his "hidden life" that is sometimes not too well hidden. It seems that the psychopath has a regular need to take a "vacation into filth and degradation" the same way normal people may take a vacation to a resort where they enjoy beautiful surroundings and culture."

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

Even before I saw the "excluded evidence" I believed he was guilty on all counts. It will be a terrible thing if he is not convicted.

Tink

I've been following this case since day 1. I wholeheartedly believe he is guilty. Especially now with the new information that is being released.. his computer history screams guilty to me, just MOO.

Great to see you back Stellarkix! xo

Here is a very interesting article on Psychopaths. It says that some psychopaths are successful and become doctors and even psychiatrists. The "unsuccessful" types become murders or commit other crimes. They can successfully murder family members and get away with it.

"One very interesting aspect of the psychopath is his "hidden life" that is sometimes not too well hidden. It seems that the psychopath has a regular need to take a "vacation into filth and degradation" the same way normal people may take a vacation to a resort where they enjoy beautiful surroundings and culture."

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

WOW, excellent link Flowercb! A ton of info. Thanks for sharing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back