Christian Brando Dead

I thought I heard a week or so ago that he had been hospitalized with pneumonia. (Just read the article, and that's what he may have died from.)

He was part of quite a dysfunctional family indeed.

ETA: Why am I still thinking of him as a younger man? He's 49!!! Or was.

Good--I hope he IS dead--He shot his sister's boyfriend right in head, killing him--and because he was Brando's son, he only got a ten year sentence

Good--I hope he IS dead--He shot his sister's boyfriend right in head, killing him--and because he was Brando's son, he only got a ten year sentence
I thought that he did it because the guy was beating up his sister on a regular basis, even when she was pregnant.

Also, Bonnie Lee Bakley (the one that was murdered by Robert Blake, IMO) was hoping that her baby was Christian. I think that she even initially named the baby after him and changed it when DNA proved it was Blake's child.

I thought that he did it because the guy was beating up his sister on a regular basis, even when she was pregnant.

Article I read stated in 1990 Cheyenne claimed that Dag Drollet was abusing her, but that may not have been the case, she have been suffering mental illness. Christian shot Dag, was sentence to 10 years for manslaughter. Cheyenne was pregnant at the time of the shooting and gave birth to a son. 1995 Cheyenne was diagnosed with schizophrenia and shortly after hanged herself.

Wikipedia is reporting he died of pneumonia on 26 Jan. What a sad life he, and a lot of his family, led.

Marlon Brando was a stellar parent. :rolleyes:

Are there any more Brando offspring left living?

Marlon Brando was a stellar parent. :rolleyes:

Are there any more Brando offspring left living?

5 biological and 6 adopted, if i've counted correctly?

Children
▪ by Anna Kashfi:
▪ Christian Brando (b. 1958 - 2008), died of pneumonia
▪ by Movita Castaneda:
▪ Miko C. Brando (b. 1961)
▪ Rebecca Brando Kotlizky (b.1966)
▪ by Tarita Teriipia:
▪ Simon Teihotu Brando (b. 1963) - the only inhabitant of Tetiaroa
▪ Cheyenne (b. 1970 - d. 1995), committed suicide
▪ by adoption:
▪ Petra Brando-Corval (b. 1972), daughter of Brando's assistant Caroline Barrett
▪ Maimiti Brando (b. 1977)
▪ Raiatua Brando (b. 1982)
▪ by Maria Christina Ruiz:
▪ Ninna Brando (b. 1989)
▪ Myles Brando (b. 1992)
▪ Timothy Brando (b. 1994)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_Brando

I wonder why no legitimate news agencies have picked this up. Page six is a gossip column, they do not verify their stories. The latest anyone has on this story is his admittance into ICU for pneumonia. I will believe it when I see it printed somewhere a bit more reliable.

5 biological and 6 adopted, if i've counted correctly?

Children
▪ by Anna Kashfi:
▪ Christian Brando (b. 1958 - 2008), died of pneumonia
▪ by Movita Castaneda:
▪ Miko C. Brando (b. 1961)
▪ Rebecca Brando Kotlizky (b.1966)
▪ by Tarita Teriipia:
▪ Simon Teihotu Brando (b. 1963) - the only inhabitant of Tetiaroa
▪ Cheyenne (b. 1970 - d. 1995), committed suicide
▪ by adoption:
▪ Petra Brando-Corval (b. 1972), daughter of Brando's assistant Caroline Barrett
▪ Maimiti Brando (b. 1977)
▪ Raiatua Brando (b. 1982)
▪ by Maria Christina Ruiz:
▪ Ninna Brando (b. 1989)
▪ Myles Brando (b. 1992)
▪ Timothy Brando (b. 1994)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_Brando

Wow!! :eek:

I'm with Chloekins, though...I wonder why Fox News or CNN isn't reporting this yet?

This 3 minutes ago (on google)

JANUARY 26, 2008
Christian Brando has died

Christian Brando, the troubled son of legendary actor Marlon Brando, has died from pneumonia early this morning at Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital.

more: http://laist.com/2008/01/26/christian_brand.php

They say it comes in threes. How freaky if the last 2 died from pneumonia.

Thats just what I was thinking DK.....what is it with pneumonia at the moment.

They say everything comes in three.

So sad, what he did with his life. He had more opportunities than most. I hope he'll be at peace now.

Didn't he go out with Bonnie Lee Blakeley as well? Christian Brando I mean. Just for the heck of it. Anna Kashfi who is the mother of Christian was a poser and pretended to be Polynisian I think. She was Irish. Just going by what my mom who is from that generation told me. I may be mistaken, but Miss Kashfi had some problems as well. The 411 via my mom and all. LOL

Anna Kashfi, Christian's mother was an actress starred in The Mountain with Spencer Tracy 1956 also, in Battle Hymm with Rock Hudson 1957. She is best known for being Marlon Brando's first wife.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back