Is Misty still in love with Ron?

Who's idea do you think the tattoo really was?

• Misty did it herself.

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Ron told/asked her to get it.

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ilovemew

Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire o
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this but I wanted to talk about it.

I was surprised that she talked about it on tape with her mom.

Is Misty still in love with Ron? Oh yeah. She's got it bad for him.

I would have to say unfortunately, yes. :sick:
The tat says it all.
And mommy Lisa thinks the tat is cool or neat however she described it in the latest audio dump. :sick:

The poll is kinda silly but I was curious and I think it shows her state of mind than and now. Seems like she is crackin' and losing her Ron adoration.

I would have to say unfortunately, yes. :sick:
The tat says it all.
And mommy Lisa thinks the tat is cool or neat however she described it in the latest audio dump. :sick:

Do you think she is starting to see Ron for the manipulator that he is? Like how she rolled her eyes when her mom told her Ron wrote a letter to read at Haleigh's vigil... maybe she realized it was Ron trying to look like the perfect father again. I'm convinced Teresa had to tell him to write it.

"He wants the divorce, so I don't care, whatever." (play off the fact that he threw you aside to affect a coolness you don't really feel.)

"Rob's my first love, but Ronald is......" (always speaks to deep love when you mention your other boyfriend)

"I still love him, mama, and I got this tattoo and I love it too." (nothing says love like branding oneself.)

"Get me a picture from my purse (the one the cops have??) cuz it shows me and Ron kissing in NYC." (remember the good ol' days when you were first married to reclaim that love.)

Do you think she is starting to see Ron for the manipulator that he is? Like how she rolled her eyes when her mom told her Ron wrote a letter to read at Haleigh's vigil... maybe she realized it was Ron trying to look like the perfect father again. I'm convinced Teresa had to tell him to write it.

No, not yet. Give her time and she will though.
I need to see/hear the whole conversation about this subject-I think we only saw/heard snippets. I am not convinced Ron wrote the letter that TN read at the vigil-I'm thinking TN did.

JMO

"He wants the divorce, so I don't care, whatever." (play off the fact that he threw you aside to affect a coolness you don't really feel.)

"Rob's my first love, but Ronald is......" (always speaks to deep love when you mention your other boyfriend)

"I still love him, mama, and I got this tattoo and I love it too." (nothing says love like branding oneself.)

"Get me a picture from my purse (the one the cops have??) cuz it shows me and Ron kissing in NYC." (remember the good ol' days when you were first married to reclaim that love.)

Didn't she talk just recently in one of her tapes about how her and Ronald were just starting to repair things and get back together. Than all this happened and ruined it.

No, not yet. Give her time and she will though.
I need to see/hear the whole conversation about this subject-I think we only saw/heard snippets. I am not convinced Ron wrote the letter that TN read at the vigil-I'm thinking TN did.

JMO

That's what I thought too.

I don't know but I think that even if the attraction is beginning to fade she might not be willing to admit it even to herself because of everything that the relationship has cost her. Not that I have any personal experience but I imagine that it would feel marginally better to be in jail because you were proving your love to The One and it was a worthy cause even if it failed, as opposed to having made a really bad judgement call in your love life as a result of which the doomed-from-the-start relationship to a manipulative bf has screwed your life up royally and permanently.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MISTY CROSLIN: You know, and it`s, like, you know, what really, like, hurts is, like, we were -- me and him were talking about it -- we were getting back together and stuff. And like, the cops (EXPLETIVE DELETED) everything up.

LISA CROSLIN: Yes. I know. That`s what they were trying to do.

MISTY CROSLIN: You know, I was staying with -- I stayed at his house. He picked me up every day.

LISA CROSLIN: Yes.

MISTY CROSLIN: He told me that if I didn`t love him, the only way I could prove that I loved him was this tattoo, and I got this tattoo because I did really love him. And I don`t regret my tattoo at all. I love my tattoo.

LISA CROSLIN: I think it`s cool, too. I like it.

MISTY CROSLIN: And I will never cover it up because that`s my -- like, Rob was my first love, of course, but Ronald was, like, the one, you know?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

I think this sounds a bit like it is fading but Misty is trying to convince herself it's not. She's had the tattoo for what, about a month and a half now, and she's already thought about covering it up. And she's bringing up a first love (who was apparently as fleeting as the marriage to Ronald) and she refers to Ronald being the one in past tense. Not "He is the one". Not even "He was the one." She adds the qualifier ,like, and ends it with the question "you know?" (In the statement analysis thread it was discussed that usage of "you know" may be a sign of lying or uncertainty in the statement, the speaker is trying to convince the hearer that the hearer knows this for a fact even though he/she doesn't. In this case it might be more she's trying to convince herself though.

It's not long ago when she said they married because Ronald was afraid of molestation charges. It's not indicative of true love. :cow:

True love means never bringing statutory rape charges. <3<3

Also, there's the past tense in "I got this tattoo because I did really love him." She's talking about two months ago or so, whenever she was thinking about the tattoo, and the past tense IMO indicates that there might have been change of heart. If she still loves him, she could say, "I got the tattoo because I really love him".

There's a difference between "Then we got married because I really love him", and "Then we got married because I really loved him", IMO.

Anyway, it might be a moot point because I don't think either of them has a clue about what love means if they truly think getting a tattoo is the only way to prove your love. It's a picture and it proves exactly **** IMO.

I guess since that wedding ring had to go back so early in their marriage, then the marriage itself ended 6 months later, a tattoo does seem more ......er, permanent.

Didn't vote because I am unsure about the tattoo, but one thing I do have a little insight about is the "love". I don't know Misty personally, but I have seen the allure of drugs and what happens to the heart and soul of those who use them and develop a dependency upon them. I believe they love only their high(or low).

And let's not forget that people often become addicted to other people the same way that they become addicted drugs.
. All the emotionality we are hearing from Misty right now is not love in my opinion, it is just another symptom of a bigger problem in Misty, her dependencies. Right now she is behind bars and doesn't have access to her drugs of choice, so she fills that void with thoughts of Ronald, who either gives her a high or low, depending upon her thought process. No love there for each other in my opinion, in either of them.

Its this another lie of Ron's? He said he knew nothing about the tat. Sounds to me that he encouraged Misty to get it to prove her love. No?

Its this another lie of Ron's? He said he knew nothing about the tat. Sounds to me that he encouraged Misty to get it to prove her love. No?

When presented with two possibilities that conflict, we must assume that one, or the other, or both, are lies.

Is Misty still in love with Ron?
HELL-NO.. she never has been..She doesn't even love herself, how can she possibly love another person.. She wouldn't know love if it jumped up and bit her on the rear...
And guess what she will never have any respect, honor or love for herself until she tells the truth about what really happened to Haleigh...All she is capable of experiencing is a toxic narcissistic cathexes with someone who mirrors her own demons...JMO

It's a tough he said... she said situation when you don't really trust either of them... I think I'll go with Misty in this case though, only because it makes more sense to me. People don't get tattoos of their exes as a rule so there's got to be a reason. Either the tattooed person an obsessive stalker who won't give up and gets the tattoo to annoy the other one who wants rid of him/her or it's a more or less mutual, possibly somewhat manipulative we-might-get-back-together thing. What else could it be? I guess there might be other reasons but I can't think of any right now

Regarding the tat/divorce/getting back together. I think Ron was playing mind games with Misty. I think the divorce was a bombshell to Misty. It was another ploy to control Misty. Getting back to together with the caveat to get the tat. I think Ron was suprised that Misty took the divorce so nonchalantly. Ron is a very cunning and dangerous man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back