NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was hard to watch..just wanted to jump thru screen and slap her. Just wish the judge would have pronounced Shaniya's name correctly.

I think they should have dragged her sorry a$$ down to the morgue and made her identify her child!

MommaOf4 Your poem you left on the other thread was so beautiful I had to bring it over.
Guys MommaOf4 posted this on the last thread.

"Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of Angels"

Such a little girl
Living grown up dreams
Shooting for the sky
With a smile and eyes that beam
Her living an example
Her death was a surprise
Heaven's latest angel
Finally gets to fly.

She touched so many lives
She made us see the light
Dreams are only dreams
Unless we live them day and night
Her life here may have ended
But her soul will never die
Heaven's latest angel
Finally gets to fly.

Nothing left to ground her
Spirit ... finally free
The world hers' to discover
"From sea to shining sea"
Yearning for the blue skies
As she waves one last good-bye
Heaven's latest angel
Finally gets to fly

I dont see much hope for the human race, the way things are going. We are destroying our children and ourselves. I feel so helpless right now. This innocent sweet baby ending up with monsters. I know she is with God now.

I read a great book a few months back, "The Shack". Its both disturbing yet comforting. I highly recommend it in these times, especially now.

I wish there was someway to stop this madness.

O/T - I read 1/2 that book. Never finished it. I felt patronized and talked down too. I really didn't find any comfort there. Just my opinion - other family members have enjoyed the book and they all recommend it.

Salem

The amount of time she COULD get on each charge is sickening!
261 months for human trafficing
98 months for child abuse-prostitution
2 months for resisting an officer
2 months for filing a faulse police report.

Then the woman making a limited appearance on this case tries to waive the formal reading. Why so the media doesn't hear what we all know she is guilty of doing to her child?

SICK!!!

If this woman gets no other charges thrown at her she could face AT MOST 30 years and 4 months in prison FOR SELLING HER DAUGHTER INTO PROSTITUTION!

I just don't understand anymore.I just don't.

I honestly thought she'd be found alive.She was going to be one of the lucky ones.

This is beyond !@#$%^ up.

Yes she is pregnant by CC but they need to give that child to a loving home and take everything out of AD body that would allow her to have children because that crackhead don't deserve to have babies at all! I am mad as heck about this mess! Justice for Shaniya!

Wow! She doesn't even seem bothered her daughter is dead

Reminded me of when CA was brought in and her charges were read to her. It seemed like her lip quivered also, thinking about JUST herself.

I also noticed how the guard kept staring into her eyes with disgust. He probably sees these types of people all of the time. So why can't something more be done?

RIP - Shaniya

That woman had been told what, about an hour or so before, that they had found her Daughter's body. Did anyone notice anything that made her look like she had been crying? She stood there and omg...............there are no words.

The amount of time she COULD get on each charge is sickening!
261 months for human trafficing
98 months for child abuse-prostitution
2 months for resisting an officer
2 months for filing a faulse police report.

Then the woman making a limited appearance on this case tries to waive the formal reading. Why so the media doesn't hear what we all know she is guilty of doing to her child?

SICK!!!

If this woman gets no other charges thrown at her she could face AT MOST 30 years and 4 months in prison FOR SELLING HER DAUGHTER INTO PROSTITUTION!

Can't they also pin some sort of 3rd degree murder charges on her as well?

I think we can help it NOT slip quietly into obscurity.

Indeed.

I think this country would be a better place if TV networks spent more time exposing these horrors among us and their viewers invested as much interest in all these innocent victims as they do into who gets kicked off the island or becomes the next hit singer. :no:

This is rumor only: On one of the ABC tv station stories that someone posted here a commenter (with a username that had the last name Davis) said that AD was pregnant again and that Coe was the father. (See my history for the link. I will look for it and try to add it here.) The person seemed to know something about them because they also noted that he was the same person mentioned in the news story about HIV. (That story is also here on the thread.) I think that is the infant. Or perhaps she is pregnant again. The boy in the video of the family entering the squad car looks old enough for her to have conceived again if that boy is her son. The commenter referred to it as her "unborn baby."

I'm referring to : (old links to show my sources)

"Coe said he was with family members and babysitting his nephew at the time he was accused of driving away from the mobile home park."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6411942/

and then "The mother’s boyfriend and her sister, along with an infant and Shaniya's 7-year-old brother were also in the home when the girl went missing."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6387156/

15 Minutes till presser. Does anyone see any live links? TIA.

I found it amusing how the guard to her left was just looking at her in disgust

I don't understand that video. She is asking for an atty to protect her rights?

They would have to roll me in on a stretcher while I screamed at them to shoot me now because my baby is dead and I caused it.

And I don't have children.

That guard scares me LOL He looks like he would like to have a reason to put her out of her misery. Eerily calm just chewing that gum, chewing that gum...

That was hard to watch..just wanted to jump thru screen and slap her. Just wish the judge would have pronounced Shaniya's name correctly.

Same.

So this pitful excuse for a mother gets a court appointed public defender and yet poor little defenceless Shaniya had no one to defend her. Sickening!

Can't they also pin some sort of 3rd degree murder charges on her as well?

I think it would depend on how much she knew. I think they might be able to stick her with something like facilitating a murder/facilitation of first degree murder, since she knowingly handed her daughter off for harm even though that harm may have not been murder to her knowledge. But none of these charges would carry a life sentance. or even come close to a death sentance.

She will be walking the streets one of these days unless she actually killed this little girl which I highly doubt!

that guard did look like he just wanted to put that filth down right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla