2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, did they just say that their Body Farm Rodriguez witness would not be coming back? I might have misheard.

Yes he did say that. JB said something about talkign about that further later.

ICA went with the bolero look for afternoon session. Sorry mods, will not remark anymore on appearance.

Did I just hear Rodriquez not coming back? What's up with that? I wonder if that had to do with the revolving door to the chambers yesterday and Casey being none too pleased.

Tweeter saying he rode back up to the court in the elevator with GA and CA and they both seemed to be exhausted.

River left the courthouse for what it's worth. :)

Bill Shaffer stated this morning that they had received confirmation that Dr. Rodriguez did not co-open the Body Farm with Dr. Bass, as he claimed when undergoing voir dire

I didn't have access to a computer this morn but was following on twitter on my phone. I was lol ing that JB had to play tit for tat then got a smackdown, and that the State seems to have discovered the source of the drowning story. I thought there was a motion to be heard regarding Vasco this morning..anyone know?

I just read a comment on Wesh, and I find it very interesting: Anyone know why Baez doesn't wear his wedding band anymore?

From day 31 this case has been one of the twistiest turniest ones I have ever followed. It is literally a roller coaster.

Yes he did say that. JB said something about talkign about that further later.

Baez probably didn't want Ashton to point out the Baez's witness lied about forming the body farm, LOL.

Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Story coming but here is picture of April Whalen #CaseyAnthony -jfell yfrog.com/h09luaelj

ICA went with the bolero look for afternoon session. Sorry mods, will not remark anymore on appearance.

Me either, unless she breaks out a tin foil hat she made from her lunch wrapper

Baez: "Thank you, Your Honor. May it please the court?"

Perry: "We can't guarantee that."

I just laugh to hear Baez and Mason direct his witnesses to tell something to the "ladies and gentlemen" of the jury since CM made such a big stink about the State's witnesses doing so - without being directed I might add.

I apologise for this ...I just can't help it.

That sweater tie job....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What's the old saying? You can take the party girl out of Fusian...

teehee...I was sitting over on the morning thread hitting refresh over and over again, wondering when it would be opened. :floorlaugh:

Does JB not realize that by having HHJP tell the jury that the short day tomorrow is because of HHJP...that tells the jury that all the other carpy days was because of the defense? Does JB have a brain at all? Geesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson