"POLL" Is This Case 'COLD'

Is This Case 'COLD'

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely COLD, but undecided on whether it will ever be solved. Very sad for Haleigh.

Sadly, I have to agree with you...definitely cold. I feel like this case has been put on the very, very back burner.

Why the heck hasn't the AC man stepped forward? Are people that compliant with LE down there? This is beyond bizarre. What would be the reason he is clammed up? Does he exist? Or was this a red herring? One thing for sure RC was smug as a bug when the "AC man" is mentioned. Hard to imagine but we don't even know his name. Why?

The LE seems to have strong control over the people down there. The neighbors could have told who he was. Why is everything so hush-hush in Putnam County? The one next door neighbor moved out within two weeks of Haleigh missing. WTH was that all about. Not a word said. She didn't come forth either. My, there are certainly very scared people in that neighborhood. This is what is known as the "Good ole Boys" network.

Chalk this up with the Tara Grinstead case...which will also never be solved. Small town, small minds. All people in area are mumm. Yep, same exact situation.

I notice media is never welcomed in these small towns. People don't talk. Why?

You may have answered your own question. The neighbors won't talk because of the good ole boys network. LE said don't talk and they are afraid of LE--not because talking against LE's orders is illegal, but because talking against good ole boys' orders can put you in a world of hurt. When the network (LE) said clam up, everyone did.

You may have answered your own question. The neighbors won't talk because of the good ole boys network. LE said don't talk and they are afraid of LE--not because talking against LE's orders is illegal, but because talking against good ole boys' orders can put you in a world of hurt. When the network (LE) said clam up, everyone did.

Yes, krkryz, I think you are right. We all know how the good ole boys work, and because of that I don't think there will ever be any justice for Haleigh. It just seems strange that nothing is coming out of there. Nothing about the prisoners, Lisa/Hank, Crystal/Butterbean, Lindsay, Timmy/Chelsea, Granny Hollars, JO, Nay Nay, TN, GGMS. There was so much activity and news on a daily basis, now it is all dried up. Very strange. Very wrong.

IMHO..Ain't alot of "GOOD" to be found within the "GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM" down in PUTNAM COUNTY..JMHO..

Yeah, but that good ole boy system made sure to get Ronald locked up for 15 years, at least he is still not free, thats the most important thing. Its cold because Ron is not a real man, hes a coward, but he never stood a chance of being normal, given the environment he was brought into.

Yes, krkryz, I think you are right. We all know how the good ole boys work, and because of that I don't think there will ever be any justice for Haleigh. It just seems strange that nothing is coming out of there. Nothing about the prisoners, Lisa/Hank, Crystal/Butterbean, Lindsay, Timmy/Chelsea, Granny Hollars, JO, Nay Nay, TN, GGMS. There was so much activity and news on a daily basis, now it is all dried up. Very strange. Very wrong.
I still have faith that this case will be solved, and think the guilty party, parties, will pay. Also, I think it's just a matter of time, before one of these unusual people, starts yapping his/her gums again. They won't be able to stop themselves. Although it's not an every day or even a week thing, a lot has gone on, since they went to prison. What with Misty's letter/poems, her interview, the whole aged progression thing, their appeals...when the reality of being locked up, finally sinks in and they realize they're not getting released to commit more crimes, somebody will cave. And if they don't hurry up, they'd better hope somebody else doesn't get to LE 1st. If one of them confides to another prisoner, or has already confessed to an outsider, he/she may use that information to help himself, and this bunch will be out of luck. This isn't exactly something to brag about, to impress other inmates, but one of them will let something slip. Because when it's all said and done, they just aren't smart enough to pull this off forever. MOO

I still have faith that this case will be solved, and think the guilty party, parties, will pay. Also, I think it's just a matter of time, before one of these unusual people, starts yapping his/her gums again. They won't be able to stop themselves. Although it's not an every day or even a week thing, a lot has gone on, since they went to prison. What with Misty's letter/poems, her interview, the whole aged progression thing, their appeals...when the reality of being locked up, finally sinks in and they realize they're not getting released to commit more crimes, somebody will cave. And if they don't hurry up, they'd better hope somebody else doesn't get to LE 1st. If one of them confides to another prisoner, or has already confessed to an outsider, he/she may use that information to help himself, and this bunch will be out of luck. This isn't exactly something to brag about, to impress other inmates, but one of them will let something slip. Because when it's all said and done, they just aren't smart enough to pull this off forever. MOO

Dodie20, I certainly hope you are right. However, so far, they have been very smooth!

Dodie20, I certainly hope you are right. However, so far, they have been very smooth!
Yeah, they sure look smooth, but I can't help but think they've spent over 2 years, running their mouths. I'm almost sure LE has heard the same stories over and over, so they probably have an idea of what happened...but they're not sharing with us, because they need proof. Having friends of friends, telling what they heard from so & so, isn't enough. The only well kept secret, IMO, is Haleigh's body location. I'm a little worried that the actual location was already searched, but she wasn't found. Maybe LE needs to recheck? This bunch sure seems cocky that they'll never find her, and maybe this is why? We've heard about the rose, and then the party letter and the Mondex search, and then the St Johns search. Something that has always bugged me, was Tommy claiming, they were going to borrow Ron's gun, so they could go hunting. The hunting reference was so random, I think it holds a grain of truth. Hunting=woods. Anyway, it seems that Tommy, when he made this reference, had 'woods', on his mind. If Haleigh or evidence, was buried in the woods, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. What woods? jmo

Yeah, they sure look smooth, but I can't help but think they've spent over 2 years, running their mouths. I'm almost sure LE has heard the same stories over and over, so they probably have an idea of what happened...but they're not sharing with us, because they need proof. Having friends of friends, telling what they heard from so & so, isn't enough. The only well kept secret, IMO, is Haleigh's body location. I'm a little worried that the actual location was already searched, but she wasn't found. Maybe LE needs to recheck? This bunch sure seems cocky that they'll never find her, and maybe this is why? We've heard about the rose, and then the party letter and the Mondex search, and then the St Johns search. Something that has always bugged me, was Tommy claiming, they were going to borrow Ron's gun, so they could go hunting. The hunting reference was so random, I think it holds a grain of truth. Hunting=woods. Anyway, it seems that Tommy, when he made this reference, had 'woods', on his mind. If Haleigh or evidence, was buried in the woods, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. What woods? jmo

Dodie, I've always felt only the Cummings knew were Haleigh was buried. I still feel it was with RC's grandfather (in his grave.) The Cummings would never tell the Croslins where Haleigh was buried. JMO As far as Tommy, I don't believe anything he says. I think his brain is fried and he disgusts me.

I guess I just don't see any of these people spilling the beans. Reason being; some were too stoned to know what was going on, some weren't involved and some are very, very guilty. I don't think all the guilty ones are locked up though. I hope we eventially get closure for this darling little girl.

I am still hopeful for HaLeigh, when I know many are not.

I do not believe Ronald or his family had any involvement in what happened, or know anything about it, whatever it was. JMO

I am still hopeful for HaLeigh, when I know many are not.

I do not believe Ronald or his family had any involvement in what happened, or know anything about it, whatever it was. JMO

No, of course not, I mean we all heard Ron tell an UC that Haleigh was not taken by dope boys , thats not what happened, or whatever crap he said, which logic, and just using that would prove he knows something. This chalking it up to Ron dont talk real articulate and good gets old. Wonder how Haleigh is doing right now? Wonder if shes got 3 square meals like her Daddy or any new neo nazi ink on her neck? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit