a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, someone is trying to organize a search. They've put a video on You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CskWKO3gW2E

I also think she stopped in a campground. There is one on Rte. 93 in the search area. It has sinks, toilets and drinking water. Campsites have fire pits. It also claims to have blue pools, desert flowers and photographic scenery. Sounds like Jodi's type of place, she'd been camping before.
350637e0-ed81-438a-b240-250ebd4c13d5_zps3c0e9178.jpg

http://www.camparizona.com/Campsites/WesternCampsites/Burro_Creek.html

Wow interesting!! I would bet it would be the first place of interest, because she would NOT want to be caught with THAT gun! Ditch it as soon as possible?

I've been meaning to ask: How did "D" become enmeshed with JA and her family? Did she know them before or is she, like the dude who scored his 15 minutes of fame claiming she would be acquitted, someone who cozied up to JA after the fact?

Either she or her girlfriend was in jail with ja. To my knowledge they did not know each other before ja was arrested.
Here's some background on D.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/westvalley/articles/2008/09/05/20080905gl-nwvarson0904-ONL.html

The comments are worth a read as well.

That's all I know about her other than seeing her in court. I've never spoken to her, and try to avoid her.

One day I did see her walk out of the courtroom (in middle of trial) and tell the judicial assistant "I have to talk to you". Then judicial assistant comes back in and tells one of the security guys she needs to talk to him... D goes back into courtroom. Apparently, she was tattling on someone for something she didn't like. I heard the person was removed from the gallery, but I don't have confirmation on it.

Yes, someone is trying to organize a search. They've put a video on You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CskWKO3gW2E

I also think she stopped in a campground. There is one on Rte. 93 in the search area. It has sinks, toilets and drinking water. Campsites have fire pits. It also claims to have blue pools, desert flowers and photographic scenery. Sounds like Jodi's type of place, she'd been camping before.
350637e0-ed81-438a-b240-250ebd4c13d5_zps3c0e9178.jpg

http://www.camparizona.com/Campsites/WesternCampsites/Burro_Creek.html

Yep, that's where I've been thinking of. Been by it a number of times and it would be a good place. MOO

I thought it meant photos of autopsy, his body after death. I could be wrong but that is how I understood the ruling.

I guess someone reported it - it is gone. Oh well - I was hoping someone would see what I did - and I guess even non autopsy pics are not good.

I think I will just take a break anyway, as those pics have been posted so many times and even the pic showing the time stamp on the ceiling shot was removed??????????? No body in that. Totally confused.

I guess someone reported it - it is gone. Oh well - I was hoping someone would see what I did - and I guess even non autopsy pics are not good.

I think I will just take a break anyway, as those pics have been posted so many times and even the pic showing the time stamp on the ceiling shot was removed??????????? No body in that. Totally confused.

I really don't think it was. fran is just on the ball. I didn't report it. The pics don't get to me like my brother's would. I have looked at them over & over & over, and still do, to try & make connections. I appreciate what you are trying to do.

I really don't think it was. fran is just on the ball. I didn't report it. The pics don't get to me like my brother's would. I have looked at them over & over & over, and still do, to try & make connections. I appreciate what you are trying to do.

No, we aren't and with good reason my friend. If some one had posted pictures of my brother, with his head blown off, in the thread of his trial,I would have died! I chose NOT to look at them. Hugs hun! :)

Excuse me, but what I posted was nothing like how you characterize it in the bottom quote.

It was a theory using the EVIDENCE - NOT AUTOPSY photos that have been posted in the forums so many times it is not funny. How a pic of the ceiling is wrong, is beyond me too - but I won't bother posting anymore pics again. Someone alerted it, and I don't care who - I just wanted to understand but "head blown off" is nothing like what I had put together and I only put it together for the value it might have added in justice.

:seeya:

I think she showered at Travis's before she left. But cleaned her cut fingers or changed bandages at the campground while she disposed of some items.

I have a place in mind and need to take a road trip to see if what I think is in the ballpark. Even if it's not the place, I need to visit it to get it out of my head. :)

I have a place in mind too. I don't know why but if she took US 93 up, right before the dam is exit 2 which is Kingman Wash Access. For some reason I think she might have gotten off there and went down a ways and disposed of the gun, knife, etc. Just my thinking though.

I have a couple of questions maybe someone could answer. Since Travis had been a wrestler in high school, if he had wanted to harm her after she dropped his camera wouldn't a choke hold make more sense than a body slam?

Does anyone know if the upstairs had an alarm keypad? If so they can be used for emergencies. She wouldn't have had to make it out of the house to call for help.

Just thinking.

Excuse me, but what I posted was nothing like how you characterize it in the bottom quote.

It was a theory using the EVIDENCE - NOT AUTOPSY photos that have been posted in the forums so many times it is not funny. How a pic of the ceiling is wrong, is beyond me too - but I won't bother posting anymore pics again. Someone alerted it, and I don't care who - I just wanted to understand but "head blown off" is nothing like what I had put together and I only put it together for the value it might have added in justice.

:seeya:

I have NEVER used the tattle-gram :(

I love how you bring things together. Always have. :blushing:

Folks, as horrible as they are, we're going to allow the crime scene photos for the purposes of discussion. We're a true crime website and what we do here isn't always pretty. In fact, what we do here is seldom pretty, but it's what we do.

We would appreciate it if you would reduce particularly graphic photos to thumbnail size by using the Advanced > Manage Attachments > Upload File from a URL feature in your post. A Warning - Graphic would also be appreciated when posting such photos.

Due to the nature of this case, we will require thumbnails or links to any sexually graphic photos used in the trial.

We'd like to contain most of the crime photos to the *graphic and adult content* thread, but for purposes of discussion, some photos may be allowed in other threads.

Thank you.
Sue and Tricia

I think Jodi would have wanted to rid herself of the gun as soon as possible. I really think that gun will be found one day, I wonder if that keeps her awake at night. I hope so

I believe the facts in evidence point to Jodi Arias stealing her grandparents gun and other belongings to facilitate her ultimate goal which appears to have been to kill Travis Alexander. I do not believe she disposed of the gun (or the knife) but rather cleaned, concealed and transported them back to Yreka where most likely they remain today perhaps buried somewhere or hidden in a mattress, under the floor, etc.

I don't recall offhand which WSer said the gun "needed it's own alibi" but that's exactly right - it would have been stupid to get rid of the gun anywhere near the crime scene or the route JA took to and from Utah. Second, as has been suggested by other WSers it's possible JA viewed the gun and knife to be trophies . Whatever happened to the gun if it wasn't permanently destroyed the potential for it to turn up one day certainly exists.

I believe the facts in evidence point to Jodi Arias stealing her grandparents gun and other belongings to facilitate her ultimate goal which appears to have been to kill Travis Alexander. I do not believe she disposed of the gun (or the knife) but rather cleaned, concealed and transported them back to Yreka where most likely they remain today perhaps buried somewhere or hidden in a mattress, under the floor, etc.

I don't recall offhand which WSer said the gun "needed it's own alibi" but that's exactly right - it would have been stupid to get rid of the gun anywhere near the crime scene or the route JA took to and from Utah. Second, as has been suggested by other WSers it's possible JA viewed the gun and knife to be trophies . Whatever happened to the gun if it wasn't permanently destroyed the potential for it to turn up one day certainly exists.

I think the gun and knife are still out there somewhere. And I think they will be found one day!

folks, as horrible as they are, we're going to allow the crime scene photos for the purposes of discussion. We're a true crime website and what we do here isn't always pretty. In fact, what we do here is seldom pretty, but it's what we do.

We would appreciate it if you would reduce particularly graphic photos to thumbnail size by using the advanced > manage attachments > upload file from a url feature in your post. A warning - graphic would also be appreciated when posting such photos.

Due to the nature of this case, we will require thumbnails or links to any sexually graphic photos used in the trial.

We'd like to contain most of the crime photos to the *graphic and adult content* thread, but for purposes of discussion, some photos may be allowed in other threads.

thank you.
Sue and tricia

thank you!! :d

Yep, that's where I've been thinking of. Been by it a number of times and it would be a good place. MOO

Only person we know that had a "motorhome" was Gus. How would she get into a campground?

I thought I saw it and the only one was him sitting in the shower, neck down?

Sorry it got removed if it wasn't autopsy/body after death pix.

I have a place in mind too. I don't know why but if she took US 93 up, right before the dam is exit 2 which is Kingman Wash Access. For some reason I think she might have gotten off there and went down a ways and disposed of the gun, knife, etc. Just my thinking though.

Sounds like a possibility. Is it right before the checkpoint?

Only person we know that had a "motorhome" was Gus. How would she get into a campground?

In June it would be all but deserted and the temp around 100 degrees. Our desert campgrounds are busy in the winter, empty in summer.

She didn't need a motorhome to go there. People camp with tents too. There is usually a mix of RVs, trailers, and tents.

HTH

Here's the new video;

Due to the rule about not showing crime scene photos on the site I have linked it. Please like the video if you would. TIA

Crossing fingers that someone on that jury caught that... thank you!

I have a feeling ALV is gonna get worse before she gets flipped. Honestly I don't know how much more of her I can stomach before cross, but it's been one of those weeks.

Since she seems to be "teaching" all about the physc I am wondering if a physc nurse could claim watching her testimony as continuing ed :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82