Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The falsified transcript was discussed here a couple of threads ago. It came from the fake wiki, along with the falsified timeline Sherlock reposted that had phone calls reshuffled to "prove" the postals arrived before calling the Carabinieri.

I have no idea what lies do you refer to. You need to be more specific, with quotes. If it's part of the evidence I'd be happy to discuss it.

bbm

I was not a part of this conversation between you two, but I was keeping up with it because IUR, our conversation about staged window was parallel to the one with you and Amber.

So I clearly recall what Amber is referring to, I'm so surprised you don't? :confused:

I remember quite clearly. As well as Amber asking the question many times. This is puzzling - how can I remember it, being a bystander to the conversation, but you do not, having been a part of it? :confused:

IMO the hallmarks of this case are misleading statements and mistranslations, both accidental and deliberate. IMO there's no point in talking about a "paid for" PR machine in favor of Amanda Knox when the police and prosecution deliberately and with malice leaked damaging partial information about her and the evidence to the press, before they had completed enough of their investigation to know that Rudy G was present.

We here can only work with what's available and make up our own minds as to the veracity of the different sites.

I do not agree that the hallmarks of this case are what you mentioned.

OK, she did it so well that there is no evidence of tampering or manipulating. How unfortunate for your theory :)

Au contraire - there is evidence of tampering and manipulating.

I don't think you're correct about it, TBH.
I've read his book and the timing seems about right and in accordance with the evidence. After all it was something discussed in court.

They were at the police station from after 10pm to next day.

BBM
That's right. That's what happens when people are arrested. In fact, it wasn't just the next day, that detention lasted four years.

OK, she did it so well that there is no evidence of tampering or manipulating. How unfortunate for your theory :)

Also, it is very puzzling to me how this works - so because there is, supposedly in the minds of some, no evidence of tampering or manipulating, that means that there was no tampering or manipulating? When the whole purpose of "tampering" and "manipulating" is to change ths state of something and make it into something else? Isn't this that thing, circular reasoning always being mentioned on here? Ah, I finally understand what is meant by "circular reasoning" being mentioned so much on here!

Let's see.........so because no bloody clothes belonging to Rudy were found, so let me think, let me think.....ah, that means that he was naked when he committed the murder. Ah, I see. Very good. This makes everything so clear.

What signs of evidence tampering and/or manipulating is there? By AK and/or RS that is.

One thing about the timing discrepancies: Battistelli told Filomena and the rest of the group that they had found TWO cell phones. There is a police report that says Elisabetta Lana brought in the second of Meredith's phones, and her official statement was recorded beginning at 12:46 and finishing several minutes later. This would indicate that the Postal Police could not have arrived at the cottage at 12:35, that the time stamp that shows them driving at 12:45 WAS ten minutes fast, not ten minutes slow and they actually arrived no earlier than 12:55.

Also, it is very puzzling to me how this works - so because there is, supposedly in the minds of some, no evidence of tampering or manipulating, that means that there was no tampering or manipulating? When the whole purpose of "tampering" and "manipulating" is to change ths state of something and make it into something else? Isn't this that thing, circular reasoning always being mentioned on here? Ah, I finally understand what is meant by "circular reasoning" being mentioned so much on here!

Let's see.........so because no bloody clothes belonging to Rudy were found, so let me think, let me think.....ah, that means that he was naked when he committed the murder. Ah, I see. Very good. This makes everything so clear.

The rock through the window is a rather obvious example of tampering with the scene, as are missing phones, locked bedroom door, "showering" in a bathroom where blood is on the sink, the floor, the light switch, the door and on the plumbing.

It would not change my view that surprising an intruder in your home can be a very dangerous thing. By breaking in they have already broken the law, and standards of proper behavior; there is little at that point to keep them from going further.

Ah, I see. Okay, so if I take a pencil from the library - that means that my "character" allows me to just as easily steal a computer from the library. Ah, so clear now. In that case, let's go back and see if Amanda has ever done a prank on anyone before..........................................................................

No, and it also leaves out the unknown number of "unreported" rapes, so my guess is this number contains a relatively high percentage of "stranger" rapes.

Don't forget, Meredith was not unknown to Rudy, whether or not she would have considered him a friend, acquaintance of her friend downstairs or total stranger.

Ah, I see. So now he's no longer "unknown" to Meredith. I see. What was that whole thing about being "unknown" to Meredith in previous discussion, though? You know, something about why would Rudy be there hanging out with Amanda and RS - this unknown man?

No, and it also leaves out the unknown number of "unreported" rapes, so my guess is this number contains a relatively high percentage of "stranger" rapes.

Don't forget, Meredith was not unknown to Rudy, whether or not she would have considered him a friend, acquaintance of her friend downstairs or total stranger.

Also, I would think the opposite would be true - women would be more reluctant to report a rape by someone they know than to report a rape by a stranger.

Radar on line? Really? That's what is passing as reliable media these days? Why didn't this ex girlfriend talk to a real journalist instead? Maybe Radar pays more for the "juicy stuff".

MOO

You do know that the John Edwards baby-momma was revealed by National Enquirer, right?

The rock through the window is a rather obvious example of tampering with the scene, as are missing phones, locked bedroom door, "showering" in a bathroom where blood is on the sink, the floor, the light switch, the door and on the plumbing.

The rock through the window is NOT a rather obvious example of tampering with the scene, especially if it was NOT staged as the police thought. The missing phones can not be contributed to only AK and/or RS. Same goes for the locked bedroom door. Showering in a bathroom that is not obviously covered in blood is also not a clear example of tampering. It is however an example of not realizing a crime had been comitted and going on with a person's day as normal.

MOO

I don't think you're correct about it, TBH.
I've read his book and the timing seems about right and in accordance with the evidence. After all it was something discussed in court.

They were at the police station from after 10pm to next day.

bbm

I remember it, she is right.

You do know that the John Edwards baby-momma was revealed by National Enquirer, right?

And? Radar is not the Enquirer. Is it known that The Enquirer has had Elvis alive and well for many many years now? Sometimes they get things right, most often they don't. How many stories have there been about aliens having sex with humans producing alien/human babies? And how often do those rag magazines publish proof for their stories?

Also, I would think the opposite would be true - women would be more reluctant to report a rape by someone they know than to report a rape by a stranger.

That was exactly my point - that reported rapes would have a higher percentage of women NOT in a relationship with their rapist.

Ah, I see. So now he's no longer "unknown" to Meredith. I see. What was that whole thing about being "unknown" to Meredith in previous discussion, though? You know, something about why would Rudy be there hanging out with Amanda and RS - this unknown man?

As I said, I don't know how Meredith would have talked about knowing Rudy, just that it would be incorrect to say that they had not been in the same room with mutual "friends" before, or that Rudy didn't know who Meredith was - therefore it would not be classified as a "random" or "stranger" rape.

Au contraire - there is evidence of tampering and manipulating.

Please continue. What is the evidence they staged the rape, collected Guede's DNA and then put it inside victim's body and around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member