IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a family member I would be right here daily with people who deeply cared - worrying every detail, and keeping their girls alive in memory their hearts, never to let them go until there is justice.

IMOO There is a correlation (psychologically) between exhibitionism and threatening with an axe/hatchet...both phallic aggressive attempts to threaten and shock, rendering the victim momentarily confused, distressed, ...robbed of presence of mind to feel a sense of control over the interaction. Exhibitionism is a violation of unspoken but understood rules of normal interpersonal engagement. DN's prior history of exhibitionism and his recent arrest for threatening with an axe suggest underlying acting out of power dynamics in interpersonal engagements. It is no surprise that exhibitionism frequently escalates to more serious forms of acting out control/power dynamics. What one had to endure passively gets acted out actively, With this in mind, and with the other details of DN and the Delphi murders, I can see him being the one.

Although not "verified", me thinks you do this type of analysis as a profession, or should. Terrific insights, thank you.

None of the articles describe how close the shooter likely was to Tim Watkins. It's possible the killer shot him from a distance for the "sport" of it and then approached his wounded prey and shot him again. It's so evil to shoot an innocent bike rider that it's hard to conceptualize.

Indeeeed. Hence my signature. John Jacoby was randomly shot riding his bicycle right here in Colorado in May 2015, north of Denver, case known as Northern Colorado Shootings.

So, I was able to determine via SM record DN and family were in Denver on May 16 2017, and possibly went to a Denver shelter on May 18 2017.

Why Denver? Has a previous connection to Colorado been found yet, still reading, sorry if already posted.

Going back to look at something...

FTR
not stating a connection by any means. Just taking a look at NOCO, that's all. :wink: How can I not?

Eta: Cheese and rice. That's what I thought. JJ was shot on May 18. Strange coincidence. Gotta be.

FTR .22 rifles have been considered endlessly in the NOCO threads. Cori Romero, who was shot in the neck while driving, was shot with a .22, and her shooting was also linked to JJ.

(Foxfire: "there's a reason for the seasons"...)

Just thought I'd throw this out there, The Denver Post is reporting a body was found by the side of interstate 25 yesterday north of Monument. It is being investigated as a homicide.

I share the same thoughts that he may have exposed himself and saw that photos were taken so he felt the need to kill them to keep them from reporting him to law enforcement. JMO

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

If he knew photos were taken, why wouldn't he have taken the phone? We know the phone was recovered at the crime scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although not "verified", me thinks you do this type of analysis as a profession, or should. Terrific insights, thank you.

You are correct. I've been a licensed psychoanalyst for over 20 years and a psychologist since 1984. :)

I share the same thoughts that he may have exposed himself and saw that photos were taken so he felt the need to kill them to keep them from reporting him to law enforcement. JMO

It's possible he exposed himself for sure. But he would have kept the phone, if the pictures are what he wanted to eliminate, IMO.

Absoluuuutely...she was scared to death of him before and even wrote the judge about this, that she didn't want to be in the same room with him, (link upstream for reference).

Before we progress on this, the mods have clearly stated she is off limits for discussion (talking to myself mainly because you guys know I can go to tooooown on the DV discussion, being a former victim myself.)
I guess my point is, it could be possible that when LE was saying that somebody out there knows who BG is and asking them to come forward they were ultimately talking to KN. If so, she was probably too terrified to come forward. I know I would be very frightened and I'm a 6'4 300 lb man. Again, all just speculation as DN has not been confirmed as being BG. Also, I'm not attempting to sleuth KN, just putting forth a possible scenario.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd throw this out there, The Denver Post is reporting a body was found by the side of interstate 25 yesterday north of Monument. It is being investigated as a homicide.

Yes I saw this, victim was described as having scratches on hands and gun shots. Body was on the shoulder road. Sounds fresh, and DN is in custody, soo...

:scared:

(Hatfield. Where are you?)

IF DN is not only BG but also the NOCO shooter, it will be the craziest thing I think I've ever seen in my life. Hands down. As far as irony and coincidence go.

Yes I saw this, victim was described as having scratches on hands and gun shots. Body was on the shoulder road. Sounds fresh, and DN is in custody, soo...

Obviously, what we don't know is how long it had been there, DN has been in jail since last Monday.

You are correct. I've been a licensed psychoanalyst for over 20 years and a psychologist since 1984. :)

Which is an absolutely fascinating field. Good for you!

Obviously, what we don't know is how long it had been there, DN has been in jail since last Monday.

25 is soooooo busy, I suppose maybe it could have been hidden (yikes), I got the impression it was clearly visible, don't know enough to comment, (yet), thanks for throwing it in the mix!

Now you got me thinking Tokyo....

This is all too much. This place is crazy (WS). I remember when I first found websleuths I saw some kind of new member message or video talking about how get ready because it will be like nothing you've ever seen before..

Eta: sorry, I need to quit calling you Tokyo lol. It's Tokyorose!

25 is soooooo busy, I suppose maybe it could have been hidden (yikes), I got the impression it was clearly visible, don't know enough to comment, (yet), thanks for throwing it in the mix!

Well it does make me wonder, what if DN didn't kill Tim Watkins? Is DN really so unlucky that he could find himself innocent of murdering all three but always in the wrong place at the wrong time all while wielding a hatchet when he gets angry?

Well it does make me wonder, what if DN didn't kill Tim Watkins? Is DN really so unlucky that he could find himself innocent of murdering all three but always in the wrong place at the wrong time all while wielding a hatchet when he gets angry?

When you put it that way....

LE did say that RL is not a suspect,but still involved in the investigation.Might want to sleuth a connection between him and DN...if there is one.

LE did say that RL is not a suspect,but still involved in the investigation.Might want to sleuth a connection between him and DN...if there is one.

I thought we were no longer allowed to sleuth RL... clarification?

Bouncing off your thoughts ... If he knew they were taking pics of him then why leave the phone behind? Seems to me he would have taken it if that was the case (not wanting to be reported).

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member