Conrad Murray trial -Day nine.

If Conrad Murray didn't have a watch or no concept of time, how did he time his delivery of propofol? BS again!

He had TWO cell phones. I have never seen a cell phone that did not have a big huge clock on the screen. An accurate one too.

MJ said he would get in touch with Dr Adams, asked me to get in touch with Adams to get milk, he would take me to plastic surgeons office and get free propofol, missed some stuff about plastic surgeons office, Dr Adams and I spoke and he said MJ loved that drug, I allowed Dr Adams to use my office as I had oxygen and crash cart etc to treat MJ with propofol to sleep for 5-6 hours, MJ woke up said he felt wonderful, this is devine guidance MJ said - he said he would need to sleep for 15-18 hours on tour,

said we may need 2nd dr as he would be sleeping for so long every day and would be too much for 1 dr, Dr Adams maybe second Dr,

Okay, no closed caption on the internet, thanks though.

What the heck, Murray is blaming another doctor?! Wow!

P.S. Murray cannot practice until the trial is over according to previous link provided, and it depends on the outcome of the trial.

P.S.S. Tylenol PM and the likes make me violently ill for days, so maybe MJ tried and had the same reaction, IDK.

Okay, no closed caption on the internet, thanks though.

What the heck, Murray is blaming another doctor?! Wow!

P.S. Murray cannot practice until the trial is over according to previous link provided, and it depends on the outcome of the trial.

The jurors got transcripts of this and a disc with this recording on it. I wish we would have gotten the transcript.

They are talking about Dr.s before Murray administering propofol. And if MJ administered milk to himself.

Was the first time Murray used in on MJ his idea or MJs idea? Murray says MJs. He cautioned MJ about using it for sleep.

Wonder if Dr. Murray documented any of the counseling he did with Michael while in his care? Doubt it.

Murray says he was stunned that Michael wasn't breathing!!

Wonder if Dr. Murray documented any of the counseling he did with Michael while in his care? Doubt it.

I doubt it too. Kind of like documenting how and when he gave him propofol.

Performed CPR with a 122 heart rate and not breathing???

Murray was upset about the house phone not working. Did he not have two cell phones in his pockets?

Murray said he could not move MJ off the bed by himself. What is he over six foot tall and probably weighs twice as much as MJ but can't move him off the bed by himself.

The Judge is a bit upset.

How would you like it if your anesthesiologist went to the bathroom during surgery? :crazy:

missed a bit due to bathroom break (but unlike CM I don't have a sedated patient under my care)

compressed MJ, house is closed at night, just his kids and me in house, I ventilated him orally, his chest rising, phone never worked in house, if I called 911 I would be neglecting him, I continued CPR with my left hand and called his assistant MichaelAmir, ( his explanation for not calling 911 or asking Amir to do so is bull s'it which I can smell from here)

Being a psych nurse for 29 years, I've also worked the substance abuse/detox units.
If MJ were AS addicted to drugs as some suspect... I think that there would've been more in his system at autopsy.

As someone else said here, drug addicts take whatever is available to them.
They forget what, when, and how much of the drug was last taken.

I think that MJ became physically & mentally troubled AFTER CM became his private medical doctor.

MJ's manager and others, at the rehearsals days before MJ's death, noticed that MJ was not well.
They adsked for a conference with CM. They asked that a blood test be done on MJ, to see what was wrong with him.

CM refused both a conference & a blood (drug?) test.

As a doctor, CM has never acted ethically in treating MJ.

Even if MJ were addicted or needed to be weaned/detoxed off meds... CM should've known that he (MJ) needed to be in a hospital or highly supervised, facility, with nurses & doctors keeping track of his vital signs, his reactions, AND his physical & mental status at all times.

If MJ refused to go to a hospital or other controlled setting, he could've been papered as a danger to himself.

That is correct.

Murray gave MJ the flomazasone(sp) as an antidote. That's where it came from. One question answered.

Murray just said that he and Alvarez moved MJ to the floor for chest compressions. And Alvarez testified to the same thing--moving MJ off the bed.

BUT the paramedics said MJH was still on the bed when they arrived. I don't get that at all.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I could lift Michael Jackson off his bed by placing one hand and arm under his back and the other one under his thighs. MJ wasn't a heavy man and Dr. Murray could lift Michael off his bed imo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back