Jacob Erwin Wetterling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tears. It is over. The hope is over.

Tears. It is over. The hope is over.

Yes, but at least now they know what happened to him and can lay him to rest. I have to think that will bring some kind of relief to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pray this gives the Wetterling family some answers and peace after all these years.

Yes, but at least now they know what happened to him and can lay him to rest. I have to think that will bring some kind of relief to them.

There will never be relief or peace. There will always be the pain and the hole in the heart. So so so sad even if Hugh I think most felt this was the way it was.

There will never be relief or peace. There will always be the pain and the hole in the heart. So so so sad even if Hugh I think most felt this was the way it was.

Agreed. But for me not knowing what happened to him or where he was would weight even more heavily. I'm sure right this second they are in shock and heartbroken, though.

My heart is sinking, there are no words to describe this. Let's bring Jacob home.

My 2nd child was born 3 days before Jacob's disappearance. A dear friend came to visit me (who ended up bring her Godmother) the day after he was abducted and was an emotional wreck - being from the area she had a lot of interactions with the family. Since then my daughter's birthday brings a little sorrow mixed in with the blessings. May the Wetterling family find some peace.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am so sorry that this happened to you Jacob. :(

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

My heart goes out to the Wetterling family. I hope they find some comfort in finally being able to put their son to rest. What happened to him and them is horrible and no human should ever experience what this boy and family have been through.

They're saying it's a currently unidentified location in central Minnesota.

May this nightmare finally be over for them... :(

Can we get a new thread? Or a name change? A lot of members outside of Minnesota probably have no idea that Jacob's been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288