Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a crowded courtroom!

I have a feeling that by the time this goes to trial it will most definitely be a packed courtroom, with a parade of character witnesses letting the jury know all about the real Casey.

Oh the BlackJack that Casey said she purchased about a week BEFORE her arrest????? Dang that kind of blows the not seeing the Nanny and child for 30 days right out of the water!!! When will these people STOP!!

Oh you're right! She did say she only had it a week. Good point.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"She was programmed into my daughter's phone," Cindy said.

Huh? But Casey had her phone! So how would the person look up the programmed number and call if they don't physically have the phone? Or is that supposed to mean the missing BlackJack is with the missing babysitter? Geez.

That's what I was thinking too! The "kidnapper" would have to have Casey's phone in order to obtain the grandmother's number.

Look at that article again. Does it not say that Cindy denied that the psychic was there, but the Fox 35 news crew saw her coming out the door.

I am starting to think that Cindy can also lie about non-relevant things.

It says she was seen coming out the front door of the Anthony home. I wonder if this is like the psychic Scott Peterson's mother hired who immediately knew Scott did it and his mother denied ever hiring her but the woman had a cancelled check from his family.

Greta will be on again in about 20 minutes. She just came on to announce that they will be talking about the case as the investigation now gets heated up.

Casey's last phone bill was $724.00 and they can't get the records for it from July 8th forward. Per Mark Fuhrman.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nancy and Greta will be on again soon so I'll be able to catch up better.

I'm glad Lee cancelled, I can't blame him!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nancy and Greta will be on again soon so I'll be able to catch up better.

I'm glad Lee cancelled, I can't blame him!

I don't blame him either.

That whole family acts like they're playing a childish game though.

"I know you are but what am I?"
"I'm rubber, you're glue"
"Not it!"

Did anyone see the woman from the psychic group that was searching today on Nancy Grace? I was flipping channels between Greta and NG and I missed the beginning but NG asked the woman, "Where do you see Caylee?" and the woman was like "I don't want to give too much away." WTH?

This case is starting to get a little "Twin Peaks" all the crazyness, with the theories of erotic businesses, dead body besides the obvious in the car, cover ups, lies, backwards coded speech, I keep waiting for agent Cooper to show up!

I really don't think there is that much "mystery" involved in Casey, just a party girl too selfish and jealous of her daughter that lost it, covered it up, and mentally split herself from the whole thing and life went on.

Ya gotta admit though, George does look an awful lot like Leland once his hair went silver...:coffee: cuppa joe, but no pie icons. :crazy:

Oh the BlackJack that Casey said she purchased about a week BEFORE her arrest????? Dang that kind of blows the not seeing the Nanny and child for 30 days right out of the water!!! When will these people STOP!!

If the account she let Lee sign into was turned off on the 8th she had to have gotten a prepaid phone or something (under who knows whose name, Amy probably hasn't gotten the bill yet). There is no way Casey is running around for a week with no phone. And where was Cindy text messaging and calling her at if that phone was off. If Casey transferred the number they should have that account too.

Remember Casey told Lee that it had the "babysitter #" in it she thought and she lost it at the park when she was neither working or having fun. He asked her how he could go about locating it, and she said that was the last time she at it, at that park and could have easily fallen out of her purse.

Did the "babysitter ZG or Kidnappers or whoever called the GGM" Go to the park and located the blackjack and then look up a number and call and let Caylee talk to the GGM. Maybe she even crossed paths with Lee while he was trying to locate the blackjack. And once again where was Caylee?

What is Cindy talking about!!! She is talking in code too or she needs a serious nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member