General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

bbm Do you have proof of these allegations? Not being difficult, but those are VERY serious allegations, there are some really nasty rumors about that IMO and there is no proof of that, no statements ever by LE about that, and no legit links to that. I don't believe Great Granny knows where HaLeigh is, if she did, she would have brought her home IMO. She loves and misses her little HaLeigh, and all she wants is to know where HaLeigh is, and bring her home.

I disagree that "they" are embarrassing themselves, and who do you mean by "they"? afaik Crystal, Teresa and Great Granny were all at the vigil, and all believe she is alive, and love and miss her and pray for her to come home. My heart breaks for HaLeigh and her whole family. JMO :(

Hi Flossie. Of course I have no proof of the allegations. There is very little proof of anything involved in this case. However, I'll give you what was stated, and since you follow this case, I'm sure you already know it:

GGMS changed her time of arriving at the MH three times. She changed it from I went to the MH to we went to the MH.

TN and GGMS went to the dock at the river prior to the police search.
She slipped about this during her interview on (I forget what show, perhaps NG,) until Granny Hollars pointed out the mistake.

I'm sure all of the above mentioned (including RC) love and miss little Haleigh and dearly want her to come home. But I do think it is embarrassing and in poor taste, to keep having vigils and receiving monies from the public. Perhaps it's a cultural or geographic thing, I just think it's over the top, and if they want a vigil, they should do it privately.

I'm sorry if I offended you Flossie, I know how much you care about all of this, and I do too, but this is the way I truly feel.

xoxo :seeya:

Hi Flossie. Of course I have no proof of the allegations. There is very little proof of anything involved in this case. However, I'll give you what was stated, and since you follow this case, I'm sure you already know it:

GGMS changed her time of arriving at the MH three times. She changed it from I went to the MH to we went to the MH.

TN and GGMS went to the dock at the river prior to the police search.
She slipped about this during her interview on (I forget what show, perhaps NG,) until Granny Hollars pointed out the mistake.

I'm sure all of the above mentioned (including RC) love and miss little Haleigh and dearly want her to come home. But I do think it is embarrassing and in poor taste, to keep having vigils and receiving monies from the public. Perhaps it's a cultural or geographic thing, I just think it's over the top, and if they want a vigil, they should do it privately.

I'm sorry if I offended you Flossie, I know how much you care about all of this, and I do too, but this is the way I truly feel.

xoxo :seeya:

Can you please post the differences in what Granny Sykes said please? I don't recall any big differences.

Flo said a lot of things, I don't take her word as gospel, jmo, she only repeats the various stories she is told, and her opinions. Chelsea stated Flo lies, Flo stated Chelsea lies, and so on and so on.

Great Granny didn't slip up about the search, Flo called and told her the story of HaLeigh being dumped there, and they went down there, nothing hinky about that at all imo. She said Flo called her and they went down there and LE wouldn't tell them anything. She also went to the search scene at the Mondex. bbm, link please that they were there before police, iirc that is online speculation, no proof iirc

bbm - I don't have any info about them receiving money from the public at vigils, link please.

just following Kimster's first post, with rules around posting and we're not allowed to post opinions as facts etc. JMO

Can you please post the differences in what Granny Sykes said please? I don't recall any big differences.

Flo said a lot of things, I don't take her word as gospel, jmo, she only repeats the various stories she is told, and her opinions. Chelsea stated Flo lies, Flo stated Chelsea lies, and so on and so on.

Great Granny didn't slip up about the search, Flo called and told her the story of HaLeigh being dumped there, and they went down there, nothing hinky about that at all imo. She said Flo called her and they went down there and LE wouldn't tell them anything. She also went to the search scene at the Mondex.

bbm - I don't have any info about them receiving money from the public at vigils, link please.

just following Kimster's first post, with rules around posting and we're not allowed to post opinions as facts etc. JMO

Guess I should have added JMO. About the search at the dock - GGMS didn't mention it until Granny Flo brought it up. I don't have the link but it was said she and TN went down there before the police did their search.

The money jars/donation jars where talked about early on.

And I still feel the vigils should be private after this length of time.

JMO

Guess I should have added JMO. About the search at the dock - GGMS didn't mention it until Granny Flo brought it up. I don't have the link but it was said she and TN went down there before the police did their search.The money jars/donation jars where talked about early on.

And I still feel the vigils should be private after this length of time.

JMO

bbm not true, Nancy asked Granny first about the police searching, and she answered. It was not Flo that brought it up, was a question from Nancy. Sykes said someone called police, they had a tip, someone called them and they were searching, and Flo said I was the one that caled and told you, and Annette said yes she did.

the money jars at vigils was not true, was another rumor

bbm was said by who? speculation online, a rumor, and never said by LE etc

I hate to keep posting back but I am a stickler for facts and I think a lot of rumors have become facts over the years, not your fault in any way at all, just a common thing I have seen over the years JMO

I respect your opinion vigils should be private, I believe this is a family in pain, all of them, missing their baby girl HaLeigh, and the vigils probably help them, and helps keep HaLeigh's name and face out there, hoping someone somewhere will know something and come forward. I think the community and HaLeigh's friends also hurt. I am glad they have them, HaLeigh should not be forgotten. JMO

I respect your opinion vigils should be private, I believe this is a family in pain, all of them, missing their baby girl HaLeigh, and the vigils probably help them, and helps keep HaLeigh's name and face out there, hoping someone somewhere will know something and come forward. I think the community and HaLeigh's friends also hurt. I am glad they have them, HaLeigh should not be forgotten. JMO

Haleigh has been forgotten by Ronald. Teresa can cry Ron is tortured in his cell about Haleigh all she wants, hes tortured because the truth will come out and he will make Casey Anthony look like Mary Poppins, or hes tortured because smokes will become illegal in prison soon. There is nothing stopping him from getting reporters to the prison and getting attention to Haleigh, nothing.

Anyone know if the truck was at the vigil representing his spirit like vigils past?

JMO

Hi there.

bbm Do you have proof of these allegations? Not being difficult, but those are VERY serious allegations, there are some really nasty rumors about that IMO and there is no proof of that, no statements ever by LE about that, and no legit links to that. I don't believe Great Granny knows where HaLeigh is, if she did, she would have brought her home IMO. She loves and misses her little HaLeigh, and all she wants is to know where HaLeigh is, and bring her home.
(

While you may think people are being "harsh" to the Granny, I see Cindy Anthony being talked all about in the Caylee forum on this very site, and some rumors are Cindy knew and were in cahoots, and it seems ok at that forum, but mean towards Annette? When you have a missing grandchild and are telling your grandson to be aware of snitches while hes locked up for DRUGS, that woman does not deserve any respect, and the double standard alarms me. jmo

God bless HaLeigh and her family. Her birthday is next Wednesday, she'll be 8. Please keep her name and face out there, God bless Teresa and Annette for keeping HaLeigh in the news, and not letting people forget about HaLeigh. Someone has to know something. HaLeigh needs to come home.

Are we allowed to discuss anything from facebook if it links in to a possible theory? sorry I never keep up on facebook stuff. Thanks

bbm not true, Nancy asked Granny first about the police searching, and she answered. It was not Flo that brought it up, was a question from Nancy. Sykes said someone called police, they had a tip, someone called them and they were searching, and Flo said I was the one that caled and told you, and Annette said yes she did.

the money jars at vigils was not true, was another rumor

bbm was said by who? speculation online, a rumor, and never said by LE etc

I hate to keep posting back but I am a stickler for facts and I think a lot of rumors have become facts over the years, not your fault in any way at all, just a common thing I have seen over the years JMO

You are correct in that Nancy Grace did ask Annette Sykes what did she know about the search going on. Sykes made a comment tabout "somebody" called a tip in and that she and Teresa went down there that morning but LE didn't actually reveal anything. It was Flo Hollars who called out Sykes about how she really found out about the upcoming search and that it was she who made that call to Sykes prior to LE originating the search (the day before actually). It was then that Sykes admitted that Hollars was correct, the she had called her. Then, IMO because Sykes knew that Hollars was about to tell the story if she didn't) Sykes admitted that she and Teresa Neves spent a lot of time searching the area on the afternoon prior to the LE search.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

snipped:

GRACE: Ms. Sykes, what do you think of them searching -- the police searching the St. John`s River?

SYKES: Well, evidently, they had some tip. Somebody called them. And they were down there searching. And I went down there early that morning and didn`t -- you know, they wouldn`t tell me anything. And I wasn`t -- I knew what they were searching -- you know, I knew they were looking for something participating (SIC) to Haleigh, but I didn`t really know what.

HOLLARS: I was the one that called you and told you that.

SYKES: Yes, she did. Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

GRACE: Everyone, we are going to break...

JMO, but it appears to me that Annette Sykes intentionally omitted that she actually found out about the search the day before its occurrence and that she was informed by Flo Hollars. That she and Teresa also searched the area prior to the LE search that started the next morning. I don't think that she would have ever mentioned this little fact until Flo Hollars "reminded" her.

Yes, I watched the show and also re-read the transcript.

JMO, I disagree on the other part.

This is a family waiting for a little girl to come home, not waiting for a body to be found.

"Why would I believe my grandchild is deceased if I have absolutely no reason to?" she said.

This comment strikes me a little odd, somehow, defensive, defiant. I don't believe her. I understand the need to hold on to hope but why would she have absolutely no reason to think her grandchild is deceased when she knows that her grandchild was living with two drug dealers, surrounded with other druggies, some of the last people she was seen by have told the police she was murdered and LE has told them they're investigating it as a homicide?

This comment strikes me a little odd, somehow, defensive, defiant. I don't believe her. I understand the need to hold on to hope but why would she have absolutely no reason to think her grandchild is deceased when she knows that her grandchild was living with two drug dealers, surrounded with other druggies, some of the last people she was seen by have told the police she was murdered and LE has told them they're investigating it as a homicide?

IMVHO..This isn't about holding on to hope this is ALL about keeping the LIE going so they can continue to claim they believe Haleigh is still alive and will come home...
Once again we have TN wanting everyone else to look for Haleigh, and maybe she will come home...
My question is what have TN and GGMS done to look for Haleigh?
My answer.. Not too much of anything, reason being..They both know Haleigh is deceased....JMHO..

IMHO..TN going on tv and always whining about how tortured her son is because he doesn't know what happened to his little girl is really lame...IMHO...It's all about Ronald and what she wants people to believe about her son......No mention, none whatsoever for what Haleigh may be experiencing even IF they truly believed she was alive..Disgraceful act of deception on their part.....IMHO..

Yeah, I don't want to hear about Ronald. If searching for Haleigh was so important for him, maybe he should have searched for her instead of getting himself thrown in prison for trafficking illegal drugs. Priorities.

TN really seems to be all about Ron. He's so tortured in his mind. Okay, but what about Haleigh? If some creepy stranger took her and she's still alive, she's lucky if she's just tortured in her mind and not in lots of other ways.

IMVHO..This isn't about holding on to hope this is ALL about keeping the LIE going so they can continue to claim they believe Haleigh is still alive and will come home...
Once again we have TN wanting everyone else to look for Haleigh, and maybe she will come home...
My answer.. Not too much of anything, reason being..They both know Haleigh is deceased....JMHO..

IMHO..TN going on tv and always whining about how tortured her son is because he doesn't know what happened to his little girl is really lame...IMHO...It's all about Ronald and what she wants people to believe about her son......No mention, none whatsoever for what Haleigh may be experiencing even IF they truly believed she was alive..Disgraceful act of deception on their part.....IMHO..

I love how sweet they are about the new guy brought in and I am sure they both know Rons time as this scared paralyzed with fear over his daughters fate is going to be exposed. No doubt if TN or Annette knew or helped in any way Ron would sell them out just to get a deal.

jmo

God bless HaLeigh. I think the birthday event next week will be so sad, I expect Crystal might be there too. my sympathies are with her too, last I saw she believes HaLeigh is alive too. It's all so heartbreaking. Her family is always in my prayers. :(

God bless HaLeigh. I think the birthday event next week will be so sad, I expect Crystal might be there too. my sympathies are with her too, last I saw she believes HaLeigh is alive too. It's all so heartbreaking. Her family is always in my prayers. :(

Yeah, whats up with these half year vigils? Hopefully Crystal stays home and does not feed the hype, she probably has a hard time grasping Rons been lying about Haleighs fate for years, who wants to think someone is capable of that?

I'm curious, so I wrote the reporter who interviewed GGS about the new lead investigator. I'm probably the last to do so as we've been out of town but wonder if it's Dominic P who's been the lead for quite a while or a new investigator? Fresh eyes and all. Maybe mister cheshire (cute nickname only), the man from the FBI article/video posted here about two weeks ago is the new lead? Wouldn't that be something!

Oh and my post last week, got me? Gremlins got it because I sure said a lot more. My apologies to the mods. xoxo

From the beginning, it was obvious that TN and GGMS knew something. Even when GGMS was that relative that TN said she sent to check on the children, it wasn't hard to realize there was something going on. This was my first "case" & I only had what was being said on NG and I knew that someone needed to investigate this mysterious relative.

I'm curious, so I wrote the reporter who interviewed GGS about the new lead investigator. I'm probably the last to do so as we've been out of town but wonder if it's Dominic P who's been the lead for quite a while or a new investigator? Fresh eyes and all. Maybe mister cheshire (cute nickname only), the man from the FBI article/video posted here about two weeks ago is the new lead? Wouldn't that be something!

Oh and my post last week, got me? Gremlins got it because I sure said a lot more. My apologies to the mods. xoxo

Good to see you Dr Know, hope you had a nice time away.

Not to mislead anyone, I think Ron, Misty & Tommy, if not more are involved in Haleigh's disappearance. Not enough facts but many suspicions tiltlng for me. Hope the reporter responds soon as that would be nice to know at least unless it's TOP SECRET...lol

JMO xoxo

I hear you Dr Know, I can see what you're saying, minus Ron

would love to hear more from a reporter, we haven't heard anything legit for so long IMO since TJ had to take a leave IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa