Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share, I think there has been some research done on crime rates and the phases of the moon. A google search might help you check these out.

My opinion? Perpetrators of violent crime will have transits to their natal charts, triggering stress aspects that have not found positive expression in their lives.

The moon is the fastest moving trigger in the natal chart, so if the longer transiting planets are putting pressure on the natal aspects, the moon could be a timer, but I don't think it would be full or new in the transiting sky, but the particular aspect it makes to the other transiting planet.

Hope that makes sense, and is helpful.
bold is mine... as a nurse I can personally attest to this in the ER setting!!!!!!

I'm with share the light and moon phases at the site.
I started a list of crimes and moon.
Just for my own curiosity.
I am learning slow but sure and find your sight so interesting.
THANKS TO ALL............

Hello Astros,

First I want to say that all of you are amazing! Thank you for what you do. I have a question. Is there an astrological link to all of the violence surrounding Mar/April? We have Waco, Columbine. OK city, Va Tech. just to name a few..TIA

Hello Astros,

First I want to say that all of you are amazing! Thank you for what you do. I have a question. Is there an astrological link to all of the violence surrounding Mar/April? We have Waco, Columbine. OK city, Va Tech. just to name a few..TIA

Off the top of my head, before my morning coffee, all I can think of is that the Sun is in Aries, ruled by Mars.

Off the top of my head, before my morning coffee, all I can think of is that the Sun is in Aries, ruled by Mars.

Thank you! It just seems that terrible violent acts involving large #'s of people/victims during these 2 months - almost every year. I was curious to know if it was astrological, or meteorlogical, or just people going crazy from cabin fever- just trying to find a link.

I regret to tell you this. There is another family slaying today. Another man killed his children, in Texas, I think.

Today's moon, probably. Transiting the Saturn side of the Saturn/Uranus opposition, while transiting Mars is hitting the Uranus side. The moon will be out of orb soon, but Mars will still be activating it for a few days.

Venus is also square Pluto, and is sticking there for awhile also. The negative side of Venus/Pluto aspects are sexual crimes against females, rape. Also negative for our values as a nation.

Thank you for posting that housemouse. :(

I feel fortunate at the moment to be simply hacking away at roses and digging at muddy dirt and researching crimes. ;)

I'm just starting to follow this forum and have some basic questions. With a missing persons case, where it is know the person is deceased but their remains have not been found are the charts able to pinpoint a location where their remains might be found?

thank you,
Cubby

I'm just starting to follow this forum and have some basic questions. With a missing persons case, where it is known the person is deceased but their remains have not been found are the charts able to pinpoint a location where their remains might be found?

thank you,
Cubby

In many instances, the 'environment' of the location may come to light. EX: in water, shallow grave, in container, on a rough terrain, near a railroad, etc. Sometimes when the astrologer has exact times of 911 calls, last seen times and dates along w/birth dates of course, a direction can be implied.

I wanted to say something about the use of asteroids.

First of all, make an account as astro.com and go to the link "my astro" input your data, then go to "extended chart selection", go down to the bottom of the page and click the link. Better yet, here is the link: http://www.astro.com/swisseph/astlist.htm

It's fun to play with, and is very useful.

A personal story about asteroids in my own life. I had the great honor and pleasure of studying with noted mundane Zip Dobyns, whose specialty was asteroids and also "The Mutable Dilemma", at one period. I had long meant to go to her class but my children were little, I worked full time and I just didn't have the energy. Still, I was drawn.

The day I finally showed up on her doorstep for my first class, she greeted me warmly and we all sat down for our session. Zip went silent for several minutes while figuring on a notepad. She looked up and said to me "you showed up here on the exact day of your personal name asteroid return". We all just dropped our jaws and grinned. It was a neat moment. Might I add Pluto was sitting nearby by transit as well! I guess that name was good for something (hate it).

Zip was a neat, neat woman. You can read about her here: http://www.ccrsdodona.org/

Check out the list and see if your name is there! ;)

Okay I gotta question. I have been constantly studying astrology since I found you guys. I am a Sagittarius, thru and thru . So I am sure you understand my extreme interest in the subject, I have pretty much got reading natal charts down, I have been able to run natal charts mostly from free sites and able to read them with pretty much accuracy before reading the corresponding interpretation, I right down what I see from the natal chart, using astrology glossarys as well as definitions house meanings and such. However I can not find any informatin on running event charts and how to compare them... Is there any direction that you can point me in with help in this?

Second question, I used Haleigh cummings birth chart and off of the same thing I ran a "birth chart" for February 10 at 2:30 am. Even though it is a birthchart for that date and time, it seems logical to me that the planets , moon sun and all would still be in the same places regardless, Is this true? If so when I compared the Haleighs birth chart to the events of the birthchart at 2:30am, I saw a few things that really made me wander but since I dont know if doing it this way can be an accurate interpretation I am not comfortable with posting what I think.
Let me clarify were I got the 2:30 time from on Feburary 10, I used an estimated guess based on the rumar that Ron was seen at a gas station at 2 am, then the 911 call at 3:27 the dispatch tapes say last seen was an hour to an hour and a hlf ago, seeing that the cops arrived at 3:40, I am assuming that the 1/12 last seen was around 4:00 after talking to Ron and Misty so that would put a time of 2:30 and then another thing I have heard is that someone reported screams at about 2:30, so I just used this time as a guessing time frame. From this time frame, and again I dont want to get into specifics because I am not even sure if you can get an accurate reading, but it shows, that possable a boat or a train could be involved, and I am going to stop there.

To some up my question and make it a little more understandable, are all charts the same as in can you use a birth chart for the planatery placement and read it as an eventchart comparing to a actualy natal chart? if not can someone point me in the direction on doing an actual event chart and how to accurately compare the two?

Okay I gotta question. I have been constantly studying astrology since I found you guys. I am a Sagittarius, thru and thru . So I am sure you understand my extreme interest in the subject, I have pretty much got reading natal charts down, I have been able to run natal charts mostly from free sites and able to read them with pretty much accuracy before reading the corresponding interpretation, I right down what I see from the natal chart, using astrology glossarys as well as definitions house meanings and such. However I can not find any informatin on running event charts and how to compare them... Is there any direction that you can point me in with help in this?

Second question, I used Haleigh cummings birth chart and off of the same thing I ran a "birth chart" for February 10 at 2:30 am. Even though it is a birthchart for that date and time, it seems logical to me that the planets , moon sun and all would still be in the same places regardless, Is this true? If so when I compared the Haleighs birth chart to the events of the birthchart at 2:30am, I saw a few things that really made me wander but since I dont know if doing it this way can be an accurate interpretation I am not comfortable with posting what I think.
Let me clarify were I got the 2:30 time from on Feburary 10, I used an estimated guess based on the rumar that Ron was seen at a gas station at 2 am, then the 911 call at 3:27 the dispatch tapes say last seen was an hour to an hour and a hlf ago, seeing that the cops arrived at 3:40, I am assuming that the 1/12 last seen was around 4:00 after talking to Ron and Misty so that would put a time of 2:30 and then another thing I have heard is that someone reported screams at about 2:30, so I just used this time as a guessing time frame. From this time frame, and again I dont want to get into specifics because I am not even sure if you can get an accurate reading, but it shows, that possable a boat or a train could be involved, and I am going to stop there.

To some up my question and make it a little more understandable, are all charts the same as in can you use a birth chart for the planatery placement and read it as an eventchart comparing to a actualy natal chart? if not can someone point me in the direction on doing an actual event chart and how to accurately compare the two?

Butterfly, what you are running is called an Event Chart, and it is exactly that: the birth chart of an Event. It can be compared with any other chart, such as a natal chart. You can get an extremely accurate reading from an event chart as a stand-alone chart and sometimes several more layers of insight by comparing it to the natal chart. Early in the Haleigh Cummings case both Kaitland & I ran & examined charts that suggested a time of abduction. Approx. 2:30 am was one of them.

If you want to learn more about how to read & work with horary astrology charts, please go to the Astro Library and review our book & website recommendations.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Butterfly, what you are running is called an Event Chart, and it is exactly that: the birth chart of an Event. It can be compared with any other chart, such as a natal chart. You can get an extremely accurate reading from an event chart as a stand-alone chart and sometimes several more layers of insight by comparing it to the natal chart. Early in the Haleigh Cummings case both Kaitland & I ran & examined charts that suggested a time of abduction. Approx. 2:30 am was one of them.

If you want to learn more about how to read & work with horary astrology charts, please go to the Astro Library and review our book & website recommendations.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you so very much for answering me back Soulscape, I have constanly been checking back to see if anyone has answered. I have been reading the websites posted, I just wanted assurance that I was doing it correctly, its hard when you are trying to learn something on your own because you are not sure if you are in fact doing it correctly. Thank you again, for answering me!

Thank you so very much for answering me back Soulscape, I have constanly been checking back to see if anyone has answered. I have been reading the websites posted, I just wanted assurance that I was doing it correctly, its hard when you are trying to learn something on your own because you are not sure if you are in fact doing it correctly. Thank you again, for answering me!

Hi Butterfly,

I'm just curious, how did you start to learn to read charts...I mean did you take a course or was it free on the net? I am soooo interested in trying this out and got the gist of astrology, ascendants, planets etc....but not actually reading charts...where do I start? Thanks sooo much

Hi Butterfly,

I'm just curious, how did you start to learn to read charts...I mean did you take a course or was it free on the net? I am soooo interested in trying this out and got the gist of astrology, ascendants, planets etc....but not actually reading charts...where do I start? Thanks sooo much

Hello, our LIBRARY http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609 is loaded with information. Many books and sites are listed throughout. I am not endorsing one site over the other but suggest you might have a look at cafeastrology.com to start because it's easy reading and will help get you on your way.

Blessings~

Hi Butterfly,

Honestly I got intrested in Astrology from an article I read about the astrologers here at websleuth and their accuracy in the Caylee case, I was always curious about things such as this, and I have always wanted to do something to help, but have never been able to find away.

I started at the first Caylee thread and read all the way through til I caught up, just reading I started catching on a little at a time, the I started reading the library here the links they provided as well as doing internet searches on my own. reading the natal charts I have found to be the easiest its like reading a book, the part that I have a hard time with is comparing the charts with a horay chart, but the more I watch how they do it and the more I read every day I learn a little more.

The best place to start in my opinion is like I did and follow the astro's here, you can go to a free website and run your own charts or print off theirs make your own interpretations and then follow along with the astro's here to see if you have interpreted it correctly. If you see something that they may not have said yet throw it out there the astro's are great at responding and you will know if you are headed down the right path.

To some it up, follow the astro's here, read all the websites they listed in the library make your own charts or print theres off, make your own interpretations, see if it lines up and everyday you will learn more and more. I know I am!!!!!!

I have a question....I really, really hope somebody can answer it for me...

In the last 9 months I've noticed the number 44 on just about everything. It's very strange, I've always noticed that 44's ie: house numbers, phone numbers, etc. BUT LATELY it seems like 75% of the time that I look at a clock, it says the hour + 44 ....what does that mean? I've heard people make claims that there are numbers that follow them throughout life....I read a little online, it says that 44 means that angels are around you...which comforts me....but I don't know...it's just kinda creepy!! I hope it isn't anything bad. I would love it if anyone has any kind of theory on stuff like this...I know it's not astrology related...which, btw, I'm pisces...if that helps. Thanks and this is a very, very cool place :0)

There is a book about angel messages by Doreen Virtue. It has a whole bunch of numbers and descriptions re those numbers. A friend of mine turned me on to it. Take it for what it is worth. I found it helpful with a number that has been cropping up for me in the past 2-3 years. :) http://books.spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/angel-numbers-101 Also, 44 is a "master number"; there is a book by Lynn Buess called Numerology For the New Age. You can get it from Alibris (online) for $1.99 plus shipping. (It's out of print)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member