2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors listening closely.. One wiped her eye.. can't tell if she's crying as George cried on stand

So is Baez going to harass George now about his suicide note and his suicide attempt?

OMG GAS CANS??? WTF after the heartbreaking testimony he ask about the freaking gas cans. If I were the jury I wouldnt look at any info on gascans.

Wasnt she in jail?

No, she was at the house at the time out on bail. The whole thing was caught on those media cams outside the home when it happened. That's the reason they were able to go get the gun, because Casey was on house arrest and firearms were prohibited at the home. The gun was in his car.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors listening closely.. One wiped her eye.. can't tell if she's crying as George cried on stand

It always seems strange to hear Baez questioning someone's "truthfulness".

so jury didn't see any of this? GA breaking down?
Did I just hear HHJBP say 'bring in the jury????'
The jury doesn't see 1/2 of this........WTH???

I think our justice system needs to change a whole lot. This is why people walk, the jury gets half a story. :maddening:

*first time posting
Hello everyone
Just wanted to say that I had been worrying that there may have been a possibility that Casey A. had the slightest chance of getting away with this and that she would have to wait until karma would play it's part in her paying for her crime..
Seems that Mr. Baez may be helping karma do it's job

KBelichWFTV
George saying he wanted to kill himself and be with Caylee.. Casey is stone cold.. Cindy is not emotional either

Cindy and Casey deserve each other........two peas in a pod!

Jb might want to be careful..about the time ICA was home....

:eek: JB is now insinuating that GA deliberately violated the rules of house arrest! :rolleyes:

Is JB going to say that George is a bad guy for the firearms violation, even considering what he said he had it for?

Ah, I see, it is to "frame" KC and send her to jail.

These are so KC's questions-- you almost sent me back to jail, Dad!

2interesting‎ RT @ru2sure: #caseyanthony

Twitter - seconds ago

"Even committing suicide is a more normal reaction than competing in hot body contests. wtf!"

He knew that firearms were not permitted in the house. Well...ICA also knew that it is not permitted to kill your child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam