2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose just shot himself in the foot again and didn't even feel it.

Glad the judge overruled the objection to GA's car being searched. Remember earlier when Jose tried to sneak in that GA was never 'looked at' and something about not looking at GA's and CA's cars? Hmmm...........

I wonder if any of the jurors have suffered a loss to suicide or had someone they loved attempt it. I wonder how many of them had dealt with depression or has a family member dealing with it. Very few people have not been touched by deep depression in some way. I think Baez is taking a big risk not showing some compassion for these feelings and the very real emotions behind them.

Isn't this redirect supposed to be within the scope of the cross? Did I not hear HHJP say that?

I have not been able to watch since GA starting testifying -- what has ICA's demeanor been while her dad has been on the stand, crying/sobbing/etc.? (As compared to her copiously flowing tears during LA's tearful testimony?)

Does "cold as ice" make u get a visual? Oh yeah and angry and pouty. Sigh...

JB-oops. "When you came back on Dec 11th from Larry King..." "I didnt come back to the home..."

I need to take a break...I canNOT bear to withness any more of this unrelenting torture of GA---stay strong for Caylee, JOJO!

OMG he is soooo combative and evasive and refusing to answer the question. What is wrong with just saying we came home the 12 not the 11th?????

Can you even imagine what that home life was for Lee and George. Casey Acted out and Cindy protected her at the total destruction of Lee and George.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
This is what walking in quicksand looks like @nancygracehln @vinniepolitan @Didimond @markeiglish @drdrew @issueswithjvm @insession @HLNTV

I'm gonna take a shot everytime the gas can is mentioned.

You know you're pathetic when you're getting your own objections overruled with your own witness.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
FOr those asking how the jury is reacting. I can just say "How are you reacting" its most likely the exact same responses

I feel for the jury. Lucky me, I am sitting here chain smoking like crazy. My nerves can't take much more.

RedHuber Red Huber
U could hear a pin drop in crt rm 23 as #georgeanthony broke down on the witness stand. #caseyanthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie