TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know we can't copy stuff from FB because of rumors....BUT...

(Quote from Hope for Gail FB)

"For background as well as current information on the case, this is it! I cannot imagine a more comprehensive informational link than Case Signal. It includes a compilation of media links with article summaries attached, a detailed timeline, a "mind map" that is an incredible document to see, and more. For the sake of wall space, I will delete media links as they become available through this awesome website. The first link below is Case Signal’s main site for Gail, and the links under it are also linked on that page. Many more links besides the ones listed are on Case Signal’s main site."

Just thought BeanE might want to see this.....besides, it's not a rumor that BeanE puts in so much great work on these cases at her site - it's a fact!

Thank you so much, Irish and Hope for Gail!

BBM
hollyblue, I have to agree and that has always been in the back of my head.

In a scenario where she chose to leave, these four things just keep jumping in my face:

1) She clearly and methodically planned and prepared for a departure. She placed special items and cash with those she felt she could trust. She made sure that they were not all in one location - diversified things important and necessary. She was taking action, reaching out to those close and preparing for legal maneuvers. She followed the "how-to's" for exiting right up to her disappearance.

Yet, she has never attempted to recover any of the items she so thoughtfully placed for safekeeping. She has never reached out to any of her "safe" people.

2) Her personal financial assets had not been transfered or moved to new accounts for safekeeping. PIN access, yes. But no funds removed. One of the last minute things to do when exiting would be to safeguard any personal retirement or inheritance. Do it too soon, you send up a red flag...do it quietly, only when "you on the way out the door" to avoid a clonflict.

She could have accessed those funds, transfered to new plans or arranged for wire transactions or distribution via the internet if she had to "run" quickly. She never did.

3) The kids...I don't see her "just dropping them off" without MP home if she was voluntarily leaving, especially considering the events of the past 24 hours. IMO, I would think she could have easily waited to make sure MP or SB was keeping an eye on the kids "while she ran to the store"...then not returning. I don't see her being comfortable just leaving them and not knowing how long it might be before MP returned.

4) With the exception of wanting to wait until the kids finished the school year, when she was at the lakehouse the night before, she had (or had access to) everything she had pre-planned for the exit. By returning to SM it seems she lost access to everything and everyone in her life. In the span of a few hours she went from an intelligent, prepared, motivated and careful person with two children...to an unacknowledged missing mother with nothing to show for her efforts except two little ones, family and friends wondering where their mother is.

All great points. In my thinking, with the change of pin to her retirement accounts---only--she wouldn't need to transfer them. He shouldn't have been able to access after she changed the pin.

Just wanted to add, I not buying what Matt states as far as his last convo with GP (also like to know the time on that). His "proposition" to meet her there sounds like it could be a play on words. Nor did he ever say if GP agreed or turned it down. imo.

Anyone else ready for new thread?

Hi all-we have a facebook thread in the parking lot for fb discussion.

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6938272"]TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23