GUILTY CO - Ashley Doolittle, 18, Berthoud, 9 June 2016

JMHO but from a few of the teens I have seen in my local area lately, ones that physically leave HS to finish HS in an online education site have some mental disorder or true, real problems relating to others. I don't know if TF also recently graduated, but if his whole identity was being her boyfriend, and she was heading off on scholarship to CSU, I can imagine a disturbed mind choosing this permanent solution.

He's 18, right?

Let's hope so -- that's the age I keep seeing in MSM. He can get LWOP if he was 18 at the time he allegedly committed the crime. If he was LT 18, he can be subject to life with parole.

I think we knew where this was headed after we read about the break-up. And when we got the news, my every other thought about her was, "Why?" and "Wh?"

No excuses for this kid, but 18 is so young for so many males -- some females, too, of course, but I do think the boys-to-men transition takes longer somehow. Was it all planned, or did he just explode? Who the heck cares, really, but it could matter in court. Dammit. What a fine young woman the world must do without because the kid thought his life was over -- so end hers, too, I guess. And her mom & dad and brother have to try and sleep tonight and tomorrow night and the next one, adinfinitum. And try to eat and walk and just be. Ohhhh. He!! could not be worse than this.

Just why?

Well my mom just realized that my sister and I used to be babysat by Ashley's mom when she was a teen. Ashley used to live in the neighborhood as a young girl and moved to Berthoud later. This story is so terrible. I found myself looking at the sunset on Friday and feeling so bad for her parents. So much support to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And my guess is they graduated, she was about to be rodeo queen and going to college (probably with scholarships from the FFA), and she decided she was going to be too busy to continue a relationship. He is not emotionally stable and just didn't handle this like a normal person. I'm so sad he couldn't get his head around this. I'm also curious how their relationship was before. Was he controlling?

Ugg

And my guess is they graduated, she was about to be rodeo queen and going to college (probably with scholarships from the FFA), and she decided she was going to be too busy to continue a relationship. He is not emotionally stable and just didn't handle this like a normal person. I'm so sad he couldn't get his head around this. I'm also curious how their relationship was before. Was he controlling?

Ugg

My thoughts exactly, Zha. She was going to be very busy -- in addition to her responsibilities with the riding, her role with the city, she may have wanted to make a visit to the college and do some things towards that. I know how excited I was, going from a medium-sized town to a big university. The "old" things just became less important, and he could have been sensing some separateness already, and worrying about her being away from his watchful eye, etc, and then the break-up.

:( prayers for her family.

This story is so relatable as so many teens have very volatile relationships. So heartbreaking

This article doesn't contain any new info, but it does have many beautiful pictures of Ashley
http://www.westword.com/news/ashley...dd-in-murder-tanner-flores-in-custody-8002061

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 395
In the arrest affidavit, Flores said the shooting took place near Carter Lake in unincorporated Larimer County. Flores reportedly told the officer her carried her body into a residence and cleaned her up before returning her to the truck. He also allegedly told the officer he threw away a bloody cloth on the property and a bloody rug away in a silo.

Flores is being held without bond. He was in court on Monday for an advisement.

His next court date is June 24. This is expected to be a formal filing of charges.

The district attorney’s office expects to file a motion requesting to transfer Flores to Larimer County.

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/police-records-teen-admitted-to-killing-ex-girlfriend/243716952

He was angry with her. Well, heck, then, I guess that explains it. Grrrrrr.

Tanner Flores, the Berthoud teen accused of killing his ex-girlfriend, appeared in court in person for the first time Thursday.

Flores, 18, stood alongside his attorney, Janet Laughon, in a packed courtroom at the Larimer County Justice Center, wearing an orange jail uniform and staring straight ahead. He first appeared in court via webcam on Monday, when Larimer County Magistrate Matthew Zehe denied him bond and
issued a protection order barring him from contact with the family of his ex-girlfriend, Ashley Doolittle.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/new...killing-ex-girlfriend-appears-court/86283894/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back