Victim: Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA ! You are now amongst all the other angels that had their life cut so short due to pure evil. We know you will always look over your girls, your family are angels too, but,they are here making sure justice is served.

Thinking of Teresa tonight. And the girls. May the healing begin for them.

To my friend, Teresa, who two years ago today lost her life -Your greatest strength was your ability to care for people unconditionally and unfortunately people came into your world and took advantage of your trust. You are missed by so many each and every day. Your spirit will never be forgotten.

Wow, two year already. Amazonrain, I am sorry you are missing your friend. Her poor daughters and family...

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• candle Dr Sievers.jpg
    candle Dr Sievers.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 436
Think about you often, today I thought I'd say it. Rest In Peace, never forgotten :rose:

November 19th..

In Foggy Autumn,

Leaves Crunching On The Ground,

Teardrops Filling The Pond.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• autumn leaf.jpg
    autumn leaf.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 187
Teresa would have turned 49 years old today. And even though the march towards justice is slow, I know we all are waiting for the day justice is served. In recent weeks there was discovery released that points towards the burner phones that the killers used (see Lee Country court records online). And even though the local news seems to have removed the case from their headlines. We won't forget. We see a local newscaster with pictures of one of the killer's lawyers on her facebook page. Know that we won't allow the media to paint a picture that doesn't tell the truth because of bias or slanted coverage. We will fight for you always. Happy Birthday in Heaven Tottenham.

Teresa would have turned 49 years old today. And even though the march towards justice is slow, I know we all are waiting for the day justice is served. In recent weeks there was discovery released that points towards the burner phones that the killers used (see Lee Country court records online). And even though the local news seems to have removed the case from their headlines. We won't forget. We see a local newscaster with pictures of one of the killer's lawyers on her facebook page. Know that we won't allow the media to paint a picture that doesn't tell the truth because of bias or slanted coverage. We will fight for you always. Happy Birthday in Heaven Tottenham.

[emoji992][emoji257][emoji992]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new forum user....

what is so interesting about this case that it has its own sub-forum on this site... my googling suggested very sad but not terribly unique spousal murder for $$$$ case

thx in advance...

Husband's childhood BFF (who was the hired hitman) drove 1100 miles from MO, with a stupid sidekick who brought a cell phone, and had the self-proclaimed nickname "the hammer". The BFF has been linked to several other murders/disappearances. The whole lot of them were into wife swapping, and lots of tangled relationships and marriages. And then there's the little things like husband playing with the kids on the roof.

That's just what i can think of offhand.

This is probably the most bizarre and convoluted that I've ever followed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Husband's childhood BFF (who was the hired hitman) drove 1100 miles from MO, with a stupid sidekick who brought a cell phone, and had the self-proclaimed nickname "the hammer". The BFF has been linked to several other murders/disappearances. The whole lot of them were into wife swapping, and lots of tangled relationships and marriages. And then there's the little things like husband playing with the kids on the roof.

Thanks for explaining why there is a sub forum, Wylie. I almost gave it a try and opted out. Yes, there was waaaaay to much to keep track of on just one thread, but I remember some were not happy with the decision to make a subforum with multiple topics. As it turned out, it was a good decision in this particular extremely complicated case.

Thanks for explaining why there is a sub forum, Wylie. I almost gave it a try and opted out. Yes, there was waaaaay to much to keep track of on just one thread, but I remember some were not happy with the decision to make a subforum with multiple topics. As it turned out, it was a good decision in this particular extremely complicated case.
There's just so much!

There were, what, four case insiders IIRC. No, I think there were even more, because there were multiple patients of Teresa's posting.

One member had a relative who lived across the street from the Seivers, so we got play-by-plays whenever something happened at the house.

There were people emailing Tricia who had info but were too afraid of the players to even sign up to post.

With Florida's sunshine laws there's been tons of very detailed documentation released... with phone records, a sex diary, just unbelievable.

And it all started with a million dollar gogivememoney started on the day of the murder.

Oh, and I forgot... husband and his BFF almost looked like twins.

I burst out laughing with the nickname you gave JR. Hoping the trial starts soon!

There's just so much!

There were, what, four case insiders IIRC. No, I think there were even more, because there were multiple patients of Teresa's posting.

One member had a relative who lived across the street from the Seivers, so we got play-by-plays whenever something happened at the house.

There were people emailing Tricia who had info but were too afraid of the players to even sign up to post.

With Florida's sunshine laws there's been tons of very detailed documentation released... with phone records, a sex diary, just unbelievable.

And it all started with a million dollar gogivememoney started on the day of the murder.

Oh, and I forgot... husband and his BFF almost looked like twins.

Just watched an ID show on this unfortunate case. However I can understand why the previous poster is asking why there’s a separate forum at the top of the website. Nothing offensive to ms Sievers at all, but what decides who gets the major spotlight?

Since I can’t access WS via mobile browser, I’m only able to use tapatalk which I have a hard time navigating. So I know I have a lot of reading and educating to do. For the record, I think the husband is guilty AF. But as someone who has done accounting for small businesses for 10+ years, an Amex balance of $4k isn’t the end of the world. At my previous employer (with 4-6 Corp Amex cards, most has monthly limits) our monthly balance was regularly $40-65k per month. Yes I understand they had money issues, but I read a VI post about the Amex balance and just wanted to give another perspective.

Again, I’m reading backwards and going off the ID show, so I hope I don’t offend those who have been on the forum since it was originally on the homepage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many spouses of physicians will tell you that the MD is married to their practice. i am sure there is some truth to this.

I once knew a couple where the husband had considerably less income prior to the marriage as an on again, but then off again for a while contractor than his MD wife.

Anyways, one thing I noticed is that the husband could give the impression that he was a "shot caller" behind the scenes by serving as sort of a coach or general manager of his wife and her medical practice.

Likewise, this particular husband openly enjoyed the new life style that came with the marriage and also greatly exaggerated his financial contributions to the family income. In reality, he became largely a house husband following the marriage.

I wonder if the perpetrator was also like this man- but then took it several steps further: Maybe he became a frustrated alpha male who though he had access to the life style of a doctor, also wanted personal recognition and prestige. Not being able to obtain those things through his own merits, resentment built?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back