Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
'mornin Cam addicts ... looks like we got bumped up to the main cam :)

91200883659ammj1.png

Oh man... I think a lot of that woman's raw emotion is the way a lot of people feel about this case now....

I know...Erica broke my heart...it totally sounds like she is losing it though, and I hope she can step back and take care of herself a little

I feel powerless as well...I wish I could be there and help with the search

I hope they threw that couple in jail and took their children away from them. I can't believe they would expose their children to such bad behavior.

This is way over the line. This lady needs help. NOBODY should be allowed to do this to the GPs. We all want Caylee safe and Casey to be held responsible but this is unacceptable. What next? A lynch mob? JMO

Scary, isn't it?! It could be happening to any of us!

In addition to everything else OCSO is doing with this case, I think maybe they need to have a patrol car outside protecting the Anthony's rights as citizens not charged or convicted of any crime.

Despite our constitution, we do have a lynch mob/vigilante mentality, don't we?!

That is a disgusting display. I don't even know what else to say.

I agree, it's very scary. I know my emotions are raw because of this case, but I think it's terrible that people would bang on their door like that (especially in front of their children!) I feel sorry for that lady Erica, but that is not excuse for what she is doing to this family. It's harrassment IMO.

I know...Erica broke my heart...it totally sounds like she is losing it though, and I hope she can step back and take care of herself a little

I feel powerless as well...I wish I could be there and help with the search

Yeah. While I don't agree with her going and banging on the door and acting the way she did I think her emotions got the better of her here. I think this case brought forth her feelings about her own missing child and how she hasn't been able to locate her and just it all spilled over.... I really hope she takes a breath and pulls herself together. Her other children need her too. I hope shes able to locate the missing girl too. :( SO sad.

If I had no trespassing signs on my lawn and some crazy woman and her husband & kids were beating on my door like that, you bet you behind I would take matters into my own hands! That woman would be shown the sidewalk via the end of my foot.

I hope they threw that couple in jail and took their children away from them. I can't believe they would expose their children to such bad behavior.

I commend this woman. Maybe she shouldn't have banged on the door, but she had the cahones to DO something about how she feels, not sit in the house expecting other people to do for you.

Erika has my admiration and my sympathy. Now, if the media had any sense they'd pack up and leave the Anthony's to LE. The media ought to help Erika find her child; I believe we all have a good idea where Caylee is.

Just my opinion.

I feel really bad for Erica. She has gone through so much and she knows how it feels. I commend her for telling the Anthonys what the rest of the world is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow