Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have not said too much about the protesters... but

Take the child, or other children I don't see, home!!!!

Poor child. Take her home, feed her a good warm meal, take care of her. How bloody heartless is that?

(I had to get that out, sorry.)

psst.Tracey, ya gotta remind them about the clean underwear, smokes and bevvies part. Oh, and tell them to take a shower NOW, before it's too late!:crazy:

I think you covered that didn't you? LOL

Ok I stand corrected........there are more LIer's than I thought. They just hide!

Ok I have not said too much about the protester... but

Take the child, or other children I don't see, home!!!!

Poor child. Take her home, feed her a good warm meal, take care of her. How bloody heartless is that?

(I had to get that out, sorry.)
I know. its's weird to have kids there. Can't imagine my boys putting up with that and I wouldn't do that to them anyway.

Hi all! I'm new as well, I just did the craziest thing, I have windows xp which has that magnifying glass feature, tried to use it to read the signs, but did not have much luck, talk about being obsessed with this case omg...Every photo I see of that little angel my eyes fill up with tears. I wonder if Jose put up that money to spring her out..Hmm makes me wonder.

Hi Gummishoe! Welcome.

I am obsessed and there aren't many "live" people in my life that are into this case. I try to talk about it and I think they think I am crazy or somethinng so I usually just shut up......much easier to talk to "cyber" people who know about it!

Guys, Greta's on tonight ... something else to watch for us addicts. She said she's going to cover it! YIPEE! Not that anything much has happened that we don't already know about.

When and on what channel. Nothing is coming up on my Direct.
thankssssss

You was not rude at all in your responce. I just see no point in making fun of someones weight ect. I find it tacky and I am sure if them people are members here they WILL feel hurt by the remarks.

Well if the one with the baby is a member here she should know better than having that baby there. I'm Thinking about calling DCFS and reporting her.

:eek:thought that said your hubby was a lier (liar) LOLOLOL I am going bonkers I think :D

Noooo :eek: Maybe I should have said he is an Islander. We have lots of family in the LR area and visit there a few times a year. I prefer Upstate, but enjoy going to the Island on occasion.

Ok I stand corrected........there are more LIer's than I thought. They just hide!

That is why I do not buy none of this Nanny carp and the whole story stinks to high heaven, and you get a don't mess with me tude when you grow up in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea