UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to back out of this thread for awhile. Sorry if this has been said. I think after reading NS wedding page love for SS that he loved people to adore him. I'm sure Little Ethan was wary of him and his mother. She had abandon the child for heaven's sake. He barely knew her. I think NS probably freaked out when Ethan didn't adore him and "disciplined" him. I cannot imagine letting a boyfriend "discipline" or even look the wrong way at my child after a few days of his knowing the child. I would barely let my husband discipline my kids and they were his too. I know that I was a bit much on the other side, but surely it's not normal to let your boyfriend discipline a child he doesn't even know. Oh and discipline isn't whacking the child in the head. What a sadistic brute. I can't imagine that this child didn't have internal injuries also. Has that been touched on? Sorry, I just can't seem to read without getting overwhelmed.

I was rather pleased to see NS weeping in court. Is that how a "bad boy" acts? :rolleyes:

It was said that LE know way more than what was released. Can this get anymore horrific? I think it is going to. I think he is blabbing her part in it, she was putting a lot of it on him.

A new lead

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games.

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police. We'll keep you posted on any new developments.

snipped

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10769121

Wow. For them life goes on doesn't it? They didn't skip a beat.

Some reporters have describe Stephanie as looking as if she had been crying. I think she has naturally ruddy and blotchy skin. She doesn't seem upset at all. She probably isn't much upset and that's why her attorney had to mention that she, was otherwise who could tell?

A new lead

Friday afternoon, KSL also received a tip from an employee at a Best Buy in Ogden who told us he believes Nathan and Stephanie Sloop were shopping there on Monday, May 10, trying to fix their Playstation 3 and shopping for video games.

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police. We'll keep you posted on any new developments

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10769121

Wow! I wonder how long Best Buy keeps their survellience video and if we might be seeing a very happy childless couple shopping together on the Monday they reported him missing. 'S!

I know that the judge ordered them held with no bail, but I wonder if that is because the attorneys requested it. Two articles are reporting it that way.

Oh sorry… I misunderstood your question.
In the press conference today the prosecutor said that when they took the
evidence to the judge he ordered NS to have no bond… and when they took
the new evidence to the judge he changed SS to have no bond… so IMO I
think it was the judges choice!

I haven't posted much on this thread, but I've been reading and following, and there is something that won't leave my mind... I could use some imput.

SS says that she brushed Ethan's teeth until they bled as she was scrubbing feces out of his mouth. :furious: Wouldn't those wounds introducing fecal matter cause a serious, even deadly infection? Also, the fluids they pushed on him... could they have caused deadly complications as well?

I see SS's hand very clearly in the possible homicide with just these two assaults.

I am weary and weak from trying to understand the horror Etan endured, this beautiful, innocent, and dear boy... I simply can't fully comprehend the cruelty. These two are an human aberration, they are he11 on earth, personified. May justice dispatch them swiftly.

None of the articles indicated either attorney asked for bail so I think they agreed to waive it based on their attorneys not requesting it.

None of the articles indicated either attorney asked for bail so I think they agreed to waive it based on their attorneys not requesting it.

I heard on the local news here tonight that both Nathan and Stacy agreed to waive bail until their May 28th court date.

I had to back out of this thread for awhile. Sorry if this has been said. I think after reading NS wedding page love for SS that he loved people to adore him. I'm sure Little Ethan was wary of him and his mother. She had abandon the child for heaven's sake. He barely knew her. I think NS probably freaked out when Ethan didn't adore him and "disciplined" him. I cannot imagine letting a boyfriend "discipline" or even look the wrong way at my child after a few days of his knowing the child. I would barely let my husband discipline my kids and they were his too. I know that I was a bit much on the other side, but surely it's not normal to let your boyfriend discipline a child he doesn't even know. Oh and discipline isn't whacking the child in the head. What a sadistic brute. I can't imagine that this child didn't have internal injuries also. Has that been touched on? Sorry, I just can't seem to read without getting overwhelmed.

I was rather pleased to see NS weeping in court.
Is that how a "bad boy" acts? :rolleyes:

Bold by me above.

I was pleased about that at first as well, alsmom, until I realized that Nathan's tears are strictly for himself and the predicament in which he finds himself. He's far too self-centered to feel regret for the great harm and pain he inflicted on dear, sweet, 4-year-old Ethan.

Nathan Sloop is a ****. Always was, apparently; always will be.

P.S. Mental substitutions for **** are welcome by those reading this post. I'm trying very hard to avoid a time-out.

20342461.jpg

http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/2034/203424/20342461.jpg

I heard on the local news here tonight that both Nathan and Stacy agreed to waive bail until their May 28th court date.

Maybe their lawyers are under the impression that the public's anger and disgust about the killing of Ethan Stacey by his self-absorbed mother and stepfather will subside by May 28. I don't think it will ever subside. Not for me anyway. Not for most of us.

Shopping at Best Buy and slushies. And Ethan is deceased at this point. This is surreal.

I haven't posted much on this thread, but I've been reading and following, and there is something that won't leave my mind... I could use some imput.

SS says that she brushed Ethan's teeth until they bled as she was scrubbing feces out of his mouth. :furious: Wouldn't those wounds introducing fecal matter cause a serious, even deadly infection? Also, the fluids they pushed on him... could they have caused deadly complications as well?

I see SS's hand very clearly in the possible homicide with just these two assaults.

I am weary and weak from trying to understand the horror Etan endured, this beautiful, innocent, and dear boy... I simply can't fully comprehend the cruelty. These two are an human aberration, they are he11 on earth, personified. May justice dispatch them swiftly.

Most of us are weary and exhausted from this case, trying to understand what happened is horrific and just to think of that adorable child going through all that torture is unbearable. I think you have plenty of company in feeling what you do. moo

Regarding the feces in the mouth: Nursebeeme had a theory that the feces was coffee ground like blood as a result of Ethan being punched in the gut. That coffee ground blood is sort of like an identifying factor for a stomach bleed. Also, the blood in the mouth could be a result of a cerebral hemorrage from the head injuries, and interpreted to be feces. The condition of the poor child at this point would be near death, if not dead and I can't fathom that Ethan had a bit of energy to put feces in his mouth - maybe mom did it to disguise something. Brushing the teeth till they bleed - one begins to think that crazy mom was psychotic, honest - what kind of person would do such a thing to a child laying in vomit and blood - I don't believe any of her stories and wonder what she was trying to do by such horrific, sadistic descriptions. Maybe that's the key - maybe she is sadistic and they weren't horrific to her. :eek: moo
Just writing this has left me ill once again. moo

ETA: Maybe she enjoys making up sick, sadistic events - taking pictures of sick, sadistic torture of her son...honest, maybe she really is that kind of sick person. That sure would explain all her sick stories about feces, brushing teeth till they bleed, smearing feces, shoving liquids down her child etc. yikes!

I've been paying such close attention to the devastation in the Gulf and only now realized that Joe could have possibly known some of the men that were on that oil rig!!! Even if he did not, when you work such a dangerous job it forms a brotherhood...what I am saying is this man was probably already suffering so much, his son going to Utah against his wishes, the rig explosion where 11 men perished in his field of work...OMG, I pray that this man may have peace in his life! My heart truly aches for this gentleman, God bless you JS!!!

A new lead

We contacted investigators, who say this is a new lead. They believe it was likely Nathan and Stephanie based on statements Stephanie made to police. We'll keep you posted on any new developments.​

Most of us are weary and exhausted from this case, trying to understand what happened is horrific and just to think of that adorable child going through all that torture is unbearable. I think you have plenty of company in feeling what you do. moo

Regarding the feces in the mouth: Nursebeeme had a theory that the feces was coffee ground like blood as a result of Ethan being punched in the gut. That coffee ground blood is sort of like an identifying factor for a stomach bleed. Also, the blood in the mouth could be a result of a cerebral hemorrage from the head injuries, and interpreted to be feces. The condition of the poor child at this point would be near death, if not dead and I can't fathom that Ethan had a bit of energy to put feces in his mouth - maybe mom did it to disguise something. Brushing the teeth till they bleed - one begins to think that crazy mom was psychotic, honest - what kind of person would do such a thing to a child laying in vomit and blood - I don't believe any of her stories and wonder what she was trying to do by such horrific, sadistic descriptions. Maybe that's the key - maybe she is sadistic and they weren't horrific to her. :eek: moo
Just writing this has left me ill once again. moo

This case is so difficult. To-day I was with my 5 year old grandson, and he got a small ouchy as he calls it, from a rose bush. His Dad had to get a band aid for him and kiss it better too. Poor Ethan I just can't comprehend the cruelty he suffered. How can people be so heartless?

Shopping at Best Buy and slushies. And Ethan is deceased at this point. This is surreal.

Oh come on Ruby - 2 slushies - 2 cans of lighter fluid to disguise a dead child, don't we all do that on Mother's Day? :eek:

How horrific can this case get? It defies all reasoning, all reality, and seems like a terrible nightmare. Can't imagine the grieving family members - my heart goes out to each and every one of them. :blowkiss:

IMO she never brushed his teeth, I think this was a way for her to try and explain his blood, possibly his blood on her clothing etc. In her warped mind she thinks saying she was brusing his teeth would show she was taking care of him.
I will be interested to hear if a toothbrush has been found in the apartment to back up her claims.

VB

Wow! I wonder how long Best Buy keeps their survellience video and if we might be seeing a very happy childless couple shopping together on the Monday they reported him missing. 'S!

I bet they still have them-it's less than 30 days since they were there!
I also want to see the Walmart tapes!:furious:

Because they know they're safer in jail than out on bond!

I have to tell you, people here in Utah are in a real uproar about this awful murder, if they were released IMO someone would go target practicing.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members