http://www.diedinhouse.com/

It's really expensive and who even knows if they have the correct information. If you have the time you can just look it up yourself for free.

If someone wants to loan me $12 I can see if it's right or wrong (I know the last owner of the house died in the dining room, so if they tell me my house is clean and clear then we know it's full of lies)

Entreprenuership never ceases to amaze me.

First TLC make a program about every problem possible, now someone makes a business out of this?

Oh well. My head is still on my shoulders...!

I used it and it didn't find any deaths in my house, which I figured, but it did give me a list of everyone who ever lived at my house... So if people came knocking at my house for someone I would know the names of people who use to live there! For $12 to do a history check on anyone registered at my house, not just the owners was worth it to me. But that's just me, I work with computers and such and I know they cant have all the information, hell most cities don't have digital records even today... but its only $12 to give it a try!!

It's really expensive and who even knows if they have the correct information. If you have the time you can just look it up yourself for free.

If someone wants to loan me $12 I can see if it's right or wrong (I know the last owner of the house died in the dining room, so if they tell me my house is clean and clear then we know it's full of lies)
It thinks we have one more bathroom than we do, so it's not that accurate...

I used it and it didn't find any deaths in my house, which I figured, but it did give me a list of everyone who ever lived at my house... So if people came knocking at my house for someone I would know the names of people who use to live there! For $12 to do a history check on anyone registered at my house, not just the owners was worth it to me. But that's just me, I work with computers and such and I know they cant have all the information, hell most cities don't have digital records even today... but its only $12 to give it a try!!

:Welcome1:

uh, I don't want to know, lol :scared:

I am the second owner and no one died in my home, but 4 people died in homes on our street. 3 were suicides and one just old age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back