General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this question before, but will toss it out again. What if, Misty did kill Haleigh or even Tommy, but Misty was high or out and couldn't prevent it, she would still feel Ron would blame her. What if she comes home and finds Haleigh dead on a mattress, What if she suspected Tommy killed Haleigh but because she was so drugged or not in the MH that night, she wasn't sure, but had a good idea who killed Haliegh. Could she have called Ron and made up a story that Haleigh OD on Ron's drugs and it was his fault and what should she do? This was something I thought Ron would cover up, but act suspecious and know his daughter was dead, but had to go along with the whole kidnapping thing. So maybe later he knows Misty fed him a line of bull and now he thinks Misty and Tommy or Tommy killed Haleigh and got over on him? This would explain Ron's lies, actions, guilt and other actions. It would also as time goes on explain the breakdown of the family's support of Misty over time. Just a thought.

Rewording this a little bit and asking you to flesh it out some more.

So, Ron's at work, la la la, and he gets a call from Misty telling him Haleigh has gotten into his stash and is dead from an overdose. What do you think he does in that moment? Do you think Ron loved Haleigh? Does he tell Misty to get rid of her body, would he even be able to do that? <This I have trouble with. Then finish out his shift, la la la, like nothing's happened? <This I think he could do.

IMO, if Haleigh OD'ed on Ron's drugs while Ron was at work, with Misty as the babysitter and other drug users around, it would be almost impossible to pin any of this on Ron, which would give him no reason to cover up anything. But...under the circumstances like I just described, would Ron have the presence of mind to think about it like this? He would probably be in panic mode.

And what about Tommy. If he knows or was involved in any of this, what's his motive to keep quiet? Maybe protecting Misty and protecting himself from Ron? Or knowing there's evidence that implicates him? Maybe he did talk, and that's what that whole river thing wasn't a wild bs goose chase.

I've never gone for the OD theories, but this might work. Keep posting more, please.

BBM

Yes, apparently they have. The following is dated February 10, 2011:

Ronald Cummings' plea deal was agreed to in open court on August 20, 2010.

And this knocks a gaping hole in my theory, because in my theory there would be no reason for Ron to still be lying to LE at this point. :maddening:
Thank you, Concerned Papa, and also to Levi, for sharing this important piece of information with me. Back to square one I go....cursing all the way, really, I am.

ETA: I just read this, and while the reporter says LE says Croslin and Haleigh's father, it doesn't say that in the press release from LE, which is in direct quotes. The press release also states contradictory statements from witnesses, which would not include Ron if he was at work.

If someone has easy access (and I mean like it will take you a minute or less to link it) to a direct quote from LE saying they feel Ron is still not telling the truth after the plea agreement, please put a link out for me.

I don't have a link, but IMO, if it wasn't true, LE would have demanded a retraction. They've been very careful with wording, and they did seek a correction when Ron and Misty were called suspects, for instance. IMO, this statement might pertain to his bus stop story.

Rewording this a little bit and asking you to flesh it out some more.

So, Ron's at work, la la la, and he gets a call from Misty telling him Haleigh has gotten into his stash and is dead from an overdose. What do you think he does in that moment? Do you think Ron loved Haleigh? Does he tell Misty to get rid of her body, would he even be able to do that? <This I have trouble with. Then finish out his shift, la la la, like nothing's happened? <This I think he could do.

IMO, if Haleigh OD'ed on Ron's drugs while Ron was at work, with Misty as the babysitter and other drug users around, it would be almost impossible to pin any of this on Ron, which would give him no reason to cover up anything. But...under the circumstances like I just described, would Ron have the presence of mind to think about it like this? He would probably be in panic mode.

And what about Tommy. If he knows or was involved in any of this, what's his motive to keep quiet? Maybe protecting Misty and protecting himself from Ron? Or knowing there's evidence that implicates him? Maybe he did talk, and that's what that whole river thing wasn't a wild bs goose chase.

I've never gone for the OD theories, but this might work. Keep posting more, please.

When the 911 call was released, it sounds as if Ron is going through all the cabinets and looking for stuff, like he is getting rid of drugs and getting the place clean before the cops come. Many here can hear TN in the background too. So if she OD on Ron's bad drugs, he is in trouble for having drugs, not having a safe place for Jr and her and he can risk going to jail and losing Jr. Or at the very least, losing Jr and paying support to the ex. Ron is no fool, and there were calls back and forth that night, it came out but I can't remember how many off hand, but it was a crazy number of calls. We also don't know what time this could have occurred, it could have been late but Misty didn't tell him until near quitting time. In the mean time, her and Tommy or others got rid of the body, because if it wasn't an OD and they told him that, they better not let him find something different. KWIM? Misty telling him this, puts the blame on him for her death. At least part of it. That MH was staged, we know that, but was Misty out getting a cinder block or was it brought back from where she was put to rest, in an after thought? Let's make sure it looks like a kidnapping so LE gets it. It was set up to look like a kidnapping to begin with, but the story changes to Mexican's and Tommy and JOe taking her. So how does the bricked door fit in with the latter? It doesn't. Ron could have been told a story to save their own butts, and down the road he figures it out.

Again,IMHO whatever happened to Haleigh occurred before the decision was ever made for Ronald Cummings to high tail it in to work in order to cover his rear end.....I highly suspect BOTH Ron C and Misty were present and on the scene when Haleigh passed from this life... The MH on Green Lane was staged to look like an abduction had taken place.. THE MH on Green Lane was/is nothing but a RED HERRING to deflect and detract from where the incident really did occur...JMHO.

BBM

I don't think most people work like that so I'm just going to leave this as agreeing to disagree.

Well most people never go through the TRAUMA or TERROR of having a missing child, but those who do, to name a few, Marc Klass, John Walsh, Beth Holloway, etc, do go on and make a difference. Ron just went to prison and became a Nazi, hes really not one that I would personally glorify, as everything he does is OFFENSIVE.

The person who disposed of Haleigh was native to the area and knew the land like the back of his hand. Or her hand. As I feel Hope Sykes is in this up to her eyeballs, no words spoken by LE about, but their actions tell a different story. Hopes been great because no one suspects her involvement, well except me.

jmo

1) Thank you, as always, Papa for your attention to detail and ability to provide links and other valuable information!

2) A puzzling statement :what: made by LE in the press release, "The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion."

a. LE is not asking about Ron, Misty, GGMS, TN or Tommy's whereabouts .... they are asking for "Haleigh's" whereabouts!
b. Obviously, Haleigh was NOT at the MH on Green Lane.
(hmmm, is TomC the only one that told the truth here ... "no one home @ 10 p.m.")

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...s-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story?cid=rss

BBM

Where then? Magnolia Lane, would make a lot of sense!

1) Thank you, as always, Papa for your attention to detail and ability to provide links and other valuable information!

2) A puzzling statement :what: made by LE in the press release, "The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion."

a. LE is not asking about Ron, Misty, GGMS, TN or Tommy's whereabouts .... they are asking for "Haleigh's" whereabouts!
b. Obviously, Haleigh was NOT at the MH on Green Lane.
(hmmm, is TomC the only one that told the truth here ... "no one home @ 10 p.m.")

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...s-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story?cid=rss

Haleigh's whereabouts.....

Good catch! I never noticed that before. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Probably there is a whereabouts issue because IF Ron picked her up she was probably never seen again after that. He probably told Misty he dropped her off with Annette and Annette came over with just Junior and Annette was probably under the impression she was with Misty at the trailer. I bet he did something EXACTLY like that. After that time Annette is supposed to be there, is when the back and forth calls begin with Ron and Misty. jmo

Probably there is a whereabouts issue because IF Ron picked her up she was probably never seen again after that. He probably told Misty he dropped her off with Annette and Annette came over with just Junior and Annette was probably under the impression she was with Misty at the trailer. I bet he did something EXACTLY like that. After that time Annette is supposed to be there, is when the back and forth calls begin with Ron and Misty. jmo

The neighbors told Marie Griffis HaLeigh was playing in the yard with Tommy's kids and 'popping wheelies' on her bike.

None of us know if the AC guy saw her after school since that has not been released.

I'm going to have to stick with LE's timeline instead of opinions.
They set it for a reason we have yet to be informed of.

The neighbors told Marie Griffis HaLeigh was playing in the yard with Tommy's kids and 'popping wheelies' on her bike.

None of us know if the AC guy saw her after school since that has not been released.

Nope, Teresa Neves told Marie a neighbor who has never come forth saw Haleigh playing, so that means nothing to me. And when it can be logically explained how a child pops wheelies on a bike with training wheels, please let me know! jmo

Nope, Teresa Neves told Marie a neighbor who has never come forth saw Haleigh playing, so that means nothing to me. And when it can be logically explained how a child pops wheelies on a bike with training wheels, please let me know! jmo

IIRC, Misty was the one who originally stated Haleigh was "popping wheelies" in the hypnosis video. A transcript of the video can be found here.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Hypnosis transcription

Well most people never go through the TRAUMA or TERROR of having a missing child, but those who do, to name a few, Marc Klass, John Walsh, Beth Holloway, etc, do go on and make a difference. Ron just went to prison and became a Nazi, hes really not one that I would personally glorify, as everything he does is OFFENSIVE.

The person who disposed of Haleigh was native to the area and knew the land like the back of his hand. Or her hand. As I feel Hope Sykes is in this up to her eyeballs, no words spoken by LE about, but their actions tell a different story. Hopes been great because no one suspects her involvement, well except me.

jmo
On the 911, I heard Misty ask, 'Is it Hope?'. Add that to the early report that it was RC's cousin who was babysitting, and then add that to her sitting in prison for 15 years...so, she hasn't exactly slipped under LE's radar. MOO.

On the 911, I heard Misty ask, 'Is it Hope?'. Add that to the early report that it was RC's cousin who was babysitting, and then add that to her sitting in prison for 15 years...so, she hasn't exactly slipped under LE's radar. MOO.

Yes! I think the phone records that night show contact between Ron and Hope, and quite possible the deceased Aunt who drove Ron and Misty to their fateful drug exchange that resulted in their arrests. I do think the LE have done a good job in getting everyone behind bars who was involved one way or another with what happened that night. jmo

jmo

You are comparing Ron Cummings with Marc Klass, John Walsh, and Beth Holloway.

I don't have a link, but IMO, if it wasn't true, LE would have demanded a retraction. They've been very careful with wording, and they did seek a correction when Ron and Misty were called suspects, for instance. IMO, this statement might pertain to his bus stop story.

I can see LE demanding a retraction over the term 'suspect' because this could come back and bite them if a trial ever takes place.

It hard for me to judge on this one if this is something LE actually said or just some reporter's opinion of what was said. Until I see LE quoted on this, I'm leaning towards reporter's opinion.

I noticed Disappeared is asking for cases to air this year. I'm going to suggest this case. LE seemed pretty adamant last year about keeping this close to the vest, but another year has gone by, and maybe they have changed their mind. Can't hurt to try.

You are comparing Ron Cummings with Marc Klass, John Walsh, and Beth Holloway.

So? They all have children who were MURDERED, they just chose to be honorable and do something positive and Ron decided to go become a NAZI, and he had a choice to turn his life into something positive, yet he decided the best course of action to finding his child was having sex with Misty at Annettes cut off from the world for months until he raged out and beat up Tommy. LOL, I cant believe this tat for tat over the honor of Ronald the Nazi. jmo

I would imagine like all small children HaLeigh thought she could fly and was imagining doing huge wheelies on her bike.

I would imagine like all small children HaLeigh thought she could fly and was imagining doing huge wheelies on her bike.

The problem with Haleigh thinking she could pop wheelies is that she isn't here to report or confirm that she was.

Now those that reported she was 'popping wheelies' might have imagined and dreamed she did. Who knows what they smoked that day.:maddening:

Please join on the the Just for Haleigh thread for a moment of prayer for Haleigh tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy