The Farm Search 2010

He was looked at closely in late 80s and 90s and isn't new to the police.

CASAREZ: When are you going to get the results of the evidence you are still testing from the search of the home?

SANNER: You know, I don`t know that answer. Hopefully, it will come soon, but that`s up to the lab, itself, and we`re not trying to push them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1102/28/ng.01.html

Still don't have an answer with this one. What is it that they are testing or tested? Is it what DR calls his ancestors blood on the confiscated cedar chest or something else?

CASAREZ: When are you going to get the results of the evidence you are still testing from the search of the home?

SANNER: You know, I don`t know that answer. Hopefully, it will come soon, but that`s up to the lab, itself, and we`re not trying to push them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1102/28/ng.01.html

Still don't have an answer with this one. What is it that they are testing or tested? Is it what DR calls his ancestors blood on the confiscated cedar chest or something else?

Complete waste of time, resources and $$ just a shot in the dark. dr has nothing to do with it thank God the fbi got involved

Complete waste of time, resources and $$ just a shot in the dark. dr has nothing to do with it thank God the fbi got involved

I hear ya man, but what is the answer? It's important for DR's lawsuit.

Unsealed court documents detail search for Jacob Wetterling

One neighbor weathered years of suspicion and searches after the boy was abducted in front of his house.

In 2010, Rassier was named a “person of interest” in Jacob’s disappearance and investigators spent two days going through the home he shared with his parents and searching the family farm with excavation equipment and cadaver dogs.

The dogs repeatedly signaled the presence of blood or “decomposing human remains” on the property. They sounded the alert in outbuildings, led investigators to suspicious stains and spatter on walls and a 3-foot-long wooden box, used for storing blankets, that seemed large enough to hide a body.

I'm trying to find out who's dogs were used in this search. I found some old posts here on WS that say they were "FBI" dogs. No link was provided to support that claim. Is there a link to the search warrants for this search that would have this information? Or any MSM link with relevant information for that matter. Thanks.

http://www.startribune.com/unsealed-court-documents-detail-search-for-jacob-wetterling/392899791/

Dogs from Louisiana. Maybe a google search will find the reference. It was in a news article.

BTW! Where did your quote come from?

Dogs from Louisiana. Maybe a google search will find the reference. It was in a news article.

BTW! Where did your quote come from?

How do you know that they came from Louisiana? I hope your not using former member Pensfan as a source. That's the only place I saw that referenced after doing a google search.

My quote came from the article that I linked. Look at the very bottom of my post.

Can't read the article because it says I have read too many and have to subscribe, I do not want to delete my history as then I have to reenter passwords, Too much hassle,

Have you done a google search or searched on WS Jacob with the terms of Louisiana and dogs? It for sure is in a news article

There may be more references.

The Immelman Turn » Blog Archive » Wetterling Suspect Dan Rassier
www.immelman.us › news › wetterling-s...
Jul 2, 2010 - Dan Rassier likely is an innocent party caught up in the Wetterling investigation. On Thursday , Oct. 29, ..... The K-9 searching the Rassier

( aargh! It did not copy all the way. IIt says Loiusiana)

Can't read the article because it says I have read too many and have to subscribe, I do not want to delete my history as then I have to reenter passwords, Too much hassle,

Have you done a google search or searched on WS Jacob with the terms of Louisiana and dogs? It for sure is in a news article

Yes I have searched. Pensfan was asked for a link back in 2014 and never provided one. It could have been in a news article that is now gone from the internet. I'll try again when I have more time. Thanks.

There may be more references.

The Immelman Turn » Blog Archive » Wetterling Suspect Dan Rassier
www.immelman.us › news › wetterling-s...
Jul 2, 2010 - Dan Rassier likely is an innocent party caught up in the Wetterling investigation. On Thursday , Oct. 29, ..... The K-9 searching the Rassier

( aargh! It did not copy all the way. IIt says Loiusiana)

I saw that blog. It doesn't say who's dogs were used. I'm not too concerned where the dogs lived. I'm more interested in who owned them and who their handler was.

I saw that blog. It doesn't say who's dogs were used. I'm not too concerned where the dogs lived. I'm more interested in who owned them and who their handler was.

Yes. As far as I know, no one on here ever figured that out. Perhaps you want to contact Immelman. He seems to be quite the expert. Otherwise, FOI for whom? FBI, Stearns, BCA? Not sure who you would ask.

New video posted with DR walking his property and reflecting upon what transpired.

[video=youtube;n6Prfy6rK9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Prfy6rK9M[/video]

p.s. First post! I've been a long time lurker on these forums but decided to finally register and chime in from time to time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back