Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I don't know and can't even guess.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I don't want to know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome Claudia!

I feel the motive may be revenge against a family member by an enemy they made. Both Taylor's and Skyla's family left Oklahoma City because of the violence there, escaping to what they felt was a safer environment. But, both families have family members who've been arrested for criminal activities, or have associated with criminals.

I don't feel the girls witnessed meth being cooked. I feel meth cookers would seek out a more secluded area than a road that's been described as a well-traveled road, leading to a bridge that's a known area where teens hang out.

I don't feel the girls witnessed a drug exchange. From what I understand, drugs are packaged and the package is exchanged for money. If the girls witnessed a drug exchange they wouldn't know what's in the package and make the assumption they were seeing a drug exchange.

I doubt it was an abduction gone wrong, as in most cases of child abduction the abductor flees when he's not successful. I think too, that an abductor would prowl more urban areas looking for a victim.

So, I voted for revenge.

I agree with you 100% on this.
Thanks for the welcome!

Hello. I just heard on my Fox 23, here in Tulsa, that new info is going to be annouced about the murders. Also, Girl Scout Info too. blessings to all here, annie

They are saying inclusive on the dna in girl scout killing. Suspect has passed away however.

News is saying a special dog will be taken to the scene of the Weleetka murders.

Why not "none of the above"??

I was going to give the vote on "mistaken for deer", but then I realized that is ludicrous. IMO

But after looking and thinking of the other options, I couldn't vote for any of them either at this point.

So, it left me with none of the above. (At this point of time) Which is not an option!
:)

Why not "none of the above"??

I was going to give the vote on "mistaken for deer", but then I realized that is ludicrous. IMO

But after looking and thinking of the other options, I couldn't vote for any of them either at this point.

So, it left me with none of the above. (At this point of time) Which is not an option!
:)

Wouldn't this fit? I don't know and can't even guess.

:blowkiss:christine

Wouldn't this fit? I don't know and can't even guess.

That pretty much sums it up!

But I do have a guess or two, but they are not given as an option.

I voted revenge.
Like close enough, I too think someone wanted only one of the girls dead. My guess is that the killer felt he had to kill both of them because he couldn't take the chance of one of them talking. I definately think the girls knew the killer.

I am thinking the same but maybe one girl was killed because of knowing something and just maybe the killer/s knew she would have surely told the other.

ITA with your last sentence!

Sly

I am hopeful that this one will be solved. I think it is possible that L.E. is getting farther with this case than we know. I don't have any inside info but this case has some characteristics that would seem to make it solvable.

Because OSBI seems to be having a hardship connecting the murderer to this crime I am still leaning that the killer or killers have no connections to either girl and that is why they are trying to rule everyone out that they get a lead on. Up to 450 leads now, iirc.

I do have faith that they will solve this one. They are still trying to eliminate everyone, even the ones who may have been false leads. They gave a polygraph yesterday to someone so they are still going strong on this case. But when the killer or killers are unknown and LE cant establish a motive their net becomes much larger and wider. A daunting task for any police agency and a long and laborious one.

imoo

Because OSBI seems to be having a hardship connecting the murderer to this crime I am still leaning that the killer or killers have no connections to either girl and that is why they are trying to rule everyone out that they get a lead on. Up to 450 leads now, iirc.

I do have faith that they will solve this one. They are still trying to eliminate everyone, even the ones who may have been false leads. They gave a polygraph yesterday to someone so they are still going strong on this case. But when the killer or killers are unknown and LE cant establish a motive their net becomes much larger and wider. A daunting task for any police agency and a long and laborious one.

imoo

I agree with you that the perp knew neither girl, and personally I think this was random and a thrill kill without real motive, and possibly carried out by 2 people (or monsters I should say). None of the other possibilities "smell" right to me.

If they can't pin a perp any other way, there is a very strong possibility that they will get caught because of the guns. People that are crazy enough to do this type of crime in broad daylight WILL screw up in another way, and it seems like it is rather often that the guns lead the way right back to the perp.

Praying for closure for those heartbroken families and sweet girls... :(

That just doesn't seem plausible to me but I respect everyone's opinion nor do

I think it is some long delayed drug retaliation against this particular family.

Now if it had happened to the immediate family of Joe Placker Sr or Joe Jr...I would give that more weight but it didn't.

Whomever this is he sure is remaining out of sight. No one seems to know him in that small town so he has to be a stranger there.

imo

The only reason I keep retaliation on my list of possibilities, is because of the secrecy surrounding Taylor's birth parents...WHY?

Could it be possible, the killer knew who Taylors bio-parents were and the murders were in retaliation for something in their past??...imo

The only reason I keep retaliation on my list of possibilities, is because of the secrecy surrounding Taylor's birth parents...WHY?

Could it be possible, the killer knew who Taylors bio-parents were and the murders were in retaliation for something in their past??...imo
For the past week I have been trying to go slow and read every post concerning this horrid crime and trust me I am still not done. I have to go along with your thoughts, I read all your posts, about the motive plus other things. And why the big secret surrounding Taylor's real parents? are they in the witness protection program? wouldn't doubt that. And this.... in all the thought about who was the 911 first caller plus whereabouts of the "Plackers"? did not any of those folks ( Plackers and Grandmother) pass a car, or see one during this scrambling? I know that is far-fetched but the time-line is so tight,so to speak, doses this make the POI the killer? Also, Placker 's words of "they killed them" has always stuck in the back of my mind. Now this is all my opinion. I am truly just sharing my thoughts and pray no matter what the case, the killer(s) are found and prosecuted to the fullest. blessings to us all at Websleuths and my prayers to the girls, Taylor & Skyla

While I voted 'Thrill kill', it could also be 'silencing a witness' or something that hasn't occurred to us. There's just too little to go on for me to have a firm opinion at this time.

I am thinking it was a a 'crackhead'. Sometimes these people imagine all kinds of things that aren't true. I live relatively close to this town- and let me tell you- we have major meth problems. It could have been something as simple as 'they looked like cops.' It's a shame. I know I held my kids a little closer the day I heard.

I am thinking it was a a 'crackhead'. Sometimes these people imagine all kinds of things that aren't true. I live relatively close to this town- and let me tell you- we have major meth problems. It could have been something as simple as 'they looked like cops.' It's a shame. I know I held my kids a little closer the day I heard.

I continue to believe this was senseless killings maybe spurned on by meth paranoia. I think the girls knew these guys. I do think it was at least two and maybe more in their vehicle.

Did the killers have a deep dark secret? Did the girls inadvertently discover that secret without meaning to do so? I think that is a great possibility.

imoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back