Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Cindy and the smell, do we know if she's even smelled a "dead body" - human that is?
Just saying...
She has been a nurse for a long time. My favorite Cindy quote (being an open heart nurse myself), "I am a nurse of human decomposition" ummm....yeahhhhh....

POI killed her daughter She knew she had to get rid of the body. She had no money and her car was on empty. She drives to her house between the hours of 8 and 10, backs into the driveway as she has her daughter's body in the trunk and the rear of the car has a lot of windows. She doesn't want her neighbor to see anything. She walks into the backyard to get gas cans out of the shed and finds the it is locked! She sees her neighbor doing yardwork in the back and asks to borrow a shovel. After the neighbor goes in to take a shower she breaks off the lock, gets the gas cans, and returns the shovel while neighbor is still in the shower and places the cans in the trunk. She drives to a secluded area to put the gas into the car and leaves the gas cans there or throws them into a dumpster somewhere.

She now has 12.6 gallons of gas in her pontiac sunfire. We know her car, when abandoned at amscott, was out of gas. 12.6 gallons of gas in a sunfire will go 302.4 miles. That would be 151.2 miles each way. So what locations can be around 150 miles from Orlando? Where could the poi have went on a 150 mile road trip... could she have dumped the body at this time?

It was reported this morning that the items seized yesterday were the two gas cans.

I've been a nurse for 20 years and I have never smelled a decomposing body. Animals, yes but not human. I think she made the comment to police because George told her the car smelled like a dead body had been in it. He probably had smelled a decomposing body being a former police officer.
depends on what area you work. I have smelled plenty of dead bodies when I worked in ER. She is a desk person/manager now for a home health agency but perhaps she worked in er at some time? She stated pretty certainly that the car smelled like a dead body. imoo:cow:

So my point is if the GPAs say Caylee was heard in the bedroom on the 16th,and if not mistaken when Casey went out on the 20th to Fusian with Tone and friends. I believe thats when Casey was saying to people that Caylee had been with friends, Cindy, the nanny. Then it seems to me that something happened to Caylee between the 16th and the 20th. No.

I have looked and looked and can not find. Could someone tell me when Tone said he last saw Caylee. Please
hi Elley! It was early June at a barbeque at the apartment complex...a neighbor observed Caylee playing in the pool with her toys and saying, "look at me, look at me" sorry I don't have the link...I am sure it is in the forum under a thread discussing that aspect. Hope that helped

depends on what area you work. I have smelled plenty of dead bodies when I worked in ER. She is a desk person/manager now for a home health agency but perhaps she worked in er at the time? She stated pretty certainly that the car smelled like a dead body. imoo:cow:

I am not sure if this thought even goes here but here goes....when I heard Cindy A. on the stand, I thought she said she worked for Davita.....which is a kidney dialysis operation...I have seen it posted here in another spelling...does anyone know if it is Davita? we have one locally here...means nothing, just wondering.

I do not know the time frame that the money was spent. I think it was in the May-June era. What did she buy? The car was a 1998 pontiac worth about $3000. She could have bought 15 of those. She could have bought a home in the hood. My point is, this is a lot of money. There has to be a paper trail on it. There also has to be some form of merchandise acquired. Where are the goods and what are they?

Also, the credit card was stolen from Cindy. Will Visa or Amex make her pay? Will this debt be written off or is the credit card company going to try and recover it?

Did anyone start a gambling thread? I can't find it!

I didn't read much about the gambling but as soon as it was mentioned I remembered something that may or may not be relevant:confused:

I lived in Orlando from 05 to 07. I used to work with this girl who did a few poker parties several times a week. They were all night parties and she basically got paid to deal cards and look pretty. She made about $1000 a night! I once asked her if she was afraid of getting caught and she said most of the players are cops :eek: They used to change the locations each week. I did get the impression that this was a big inner circle.

This is probally totally irrelevant but I thought I would throw it out there:confused:
5oieip.jpg

I got this picture off her myspace. Although I am sure its halloween, I found it interesting when you wrote this.

If that's true then how to we make sense of the D.J., who claimed to be one of TonE's best friends, stating that he knows that Casey was at TonE's place the last two weeks of June and Caylee was not with her???
This was reported by Steph Watts on the Greta Van Sustern show of Thurs.night.:confused:
because the party was on 2 June... when Casey was still living at home. When she lived with TonE Caylee was not with her...the last two weeks of June...

perhaps the amount of gas stolen can show them a general area and distance Casey might have travelled since the day she had the car?

-------------------------------

quote]

brought this over from the thread I started called 50 gallon (should have read dollar) road trip
http://www.automotive.com/1998/09/po...ire/index.html the Car the poi was driving was a 98 Pontiac Sunfire. The above link demonstrates that for this particular car, the miles per gallon is 24 miles per gallon in the city and 34 miles per gallon on the highway.

June gas prices in Orlando florida were an average of 3.95. Grandpa stated around fifty dollars of gas were stolen 24 June. Not knowing when he filled those cans I will estimate at the June average price... which means there were arounnd 12.6 gallons of gas.
http://www.orlandogasprices.com/

The following is a theory.

POI killed her daughter She knew she had to get rid of the body. She had no money and her car was on empty. She drives to her house between the hours of 8 and 10, backs into the driveway as she has her daughter's body in the trunk and the rear of the car has a lot of windows. She doesn't want her neighbor to see anything. She walks into the backyard to get gas cans out of the shed and finds the it is locked! She sees her neighbor doing yardwork in the back and asks to borrow a shovel. After the neighbor goes in to take a shower she breaks off the lock, gets the gas cans, and returns the shovel while neighbor is still in the shower and places the cans in the trunk. She drives to a secluded area to put the gas into the car and leaves the gas cans there or throws them into a dumpster somewhere.

She now has 12.6 gallons of gas in her pontiac sunfire. We know her car, when abandoned at amscott, was out of gas. 12.6 gallons of gas in a sunfire will go 302.4 miles. That would be 151.2 miles each way. So what locations can be around 150 miles from Orlando? Where could the poi have went on a 150 mile road trip... could she have dumped the body at this time?
not to quote my own self, lol....but we now know she is not smart...as poi left the cans in the trunk of her car and grandpa got them back when he picked up the car from the towing company. It all makes sense now...esp. in light of the cans being:
1. reported stolen on 24 June
2. Grandpa states he knows who stole them and it has been dealt with (to media)
3. LE removes gas cans from family shed yesterday for fingerprinting during a press conference to distract the media.

So the 16th thru the 20th is probably when Caylee disappeared

But what about from the 2nd of June until June 14th or 15th.

Since I don't think that anyone has the actual truth on where Casey was staying after she left her parents, they could have been anywhere from JUne 2-June 15...her car, a hotel, outside...anywhere.

depends on what area you work. I have smelled plenty of dead bodies when I worked in ER. She is a desk person/manager now for a home health agency but perhaps she worked in er at the time? She stated pretty certainly that the car smelled like a dead body. imoo:cow:
Hi nurse,
I have smelled dead bodies in ER's but never a decomposed one. But as many have said, you would only have to smell one to never forget it. My ER experience was in a fairly small town. The ones we saw hadn't been dead long enough to have the decomp smell. I'm grateful for that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme