Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if cindy read all that was being said about her in that time frame .. mabey that is why she contemplated suicide seeing hateful words hurts sometimes .. just a theory or thought i have or mabey like you guys say she is planning this .. its tough to call it cuz i dont know her from adam ..all i can say is this .. caylee if your watching from above
ask god to go into the hearts of cindy george casey and lee and guide them to do the right thing and be truthful .

Maybe I am cold, but I think she is saying it to make people give her sympathy. I think they are not only trying to save Casey's tail, but their own, as well... it's the "Save our *advertiser censored**es Tour".

It sure looks that way, doesn't it? I have a feeling that tomorrow's appearance on the show will expand Morgan's claim that this is not only the Alibi but the Fundraising Tour.

CA is laying the ground work for the trial------> she won't be able to go to the trial cuz she will be in the nuthouse by then, cuz she will pull out them notes and run to a motel with all them pills she has. Member BC said she hasn't attempted suicide "YET". In court he said that.

So, we're supposed to believe that she was about to commit suicide when she believed Caylee was alive, but was eating an expensive dinner once she knew for sure that Caylee was NOT alive?

This makes no sense!!

If anyone believes for one minute that CA contemplated suicide and that KC talked her out of it and they prayed together--then I have some swamp land to sell you!

If anyone believes for one minute that CA contemplated suicide and that KC talked her out of it and they prayed together--then I have some swamp land to sell you!

My God. That is almost poetic, considering...:crazy:

I wish I could be as eloquent as Marc Klaas. He can call a spade a spade, but does it in such a nice way, they probably don't even realize they have been called out.

kc talked CA out of suicide.............excuse me, kc would love to see CA 'disappear.......IMO
How can these people believe their lies.
I noticed that the lawyer BC clung to the wheels of his wheelchair............

I was just ruminating on this. They lost all credibility with the depositions. I think this was BC's remedy (once again). The only way to get people to look at them in a favorable light at this point is to enlist and exploit their sympathy.
Problem is, this too, sounds so contrived, no one is willing to see them as grieving grandparents. That ship sailed when they drove the car home from the tow yard.

LancelotLink, as usual I agree with your thoughts. They're evil and conniving!! But I am still willing to see them as grieving grandparents if they come clean. I would still have to hold them accountable for all the damage they have done to the lives of Casey's acquaintances and dishonor to Caylee. But if they were ever honest, really honest, I think I could understand better. I keep hoping . . . It's the unicorn thing, y'know . . .

kc talked CA out of suicide.............excuse me, kc would love to see CA 'disappear.......IMO
How can these people believe their lies.
I noticed that the lawyer BC clung to the wheels of his wheelchair............
i bet he backs out on them soon too ... they will have no one .

***Respectfully snipped***Today, Cindy admitted that she was going to commit suicide back in July or August.

Just one word... Bullsh!t

Today, Cindy admitted that she was going to commit suicide back in July or August.
Isn't this a bit like admitting she knew Caylee was dead?
Did she just put herself even closer to obstruction, perjury and collecting funds under false pretenses?:eek:

Maybe this interview wasn't such a bad idea after all!

Do you think YM and FBI caught this slip?

Bold by me. And YES! The first thing out of my mouth when I heard Cindy talk about her suicidal thoughts, was that it sounded even more so to me that SHE KNEW Caylee was dead. (IF in fact, she did actually think about doing it!!!)

This interview, IMO is another loaded gun for the prosecution and the state of Florida to pull the trigger and let loose come trial time. :clap: JMOHO

And shoot yeah, YM and FBI caught that. They(GA&CA) are being watched with every step, every breath, and every word they make,take and speak! :woohoo:

I totally agree with everything you just wrote!

Here's the thing: She made up the story for sympathy, so we feel bad for her but this proves she knows Caylee was dead.
She later retracts this statement because she knows that it makes her look like she's lying and covering....

Either way she is lying...You know the saying, "you're da*ed if you do and you're da*ned if you don't".:bang:

I agree that this is unbelievable but, twomanywords, did she retract this statement? I missed this!! Can you help me?

I'm soooooo confused CA, you were going to commit suicide
even though you were sure Caylee was happily spending time at the
Mall? Remember the picture you were marching around to the media
of the little girl who I might add did'nt appear to be upset or constrained
by anyone. You showed your hateful side many times if anyone implied
that Caylee's fate was because of your daughter.
Oh and what about that free trip to California? Another sighting
of Caylee?
Your suicide announcement sounds like just more BS from you.
You even want us to believe Casey prays? Wow, thats hard to believe
but tell us in the event she did attempt to say a few prayers for
herself. Does she use the F word when she prays also?
All the above is just my opinion.

Can LE reinterview CA regarding this supposed suicidal ideation? They should be banging down their door to confront them with this!!

If CA or GA or both were to fall to the floor and scream and moan in grief for sweet lil CAylee------after all they have said and done-----well, I couldn't feel anythang for them but loathing.

If CA or GA or both were to fall to the floor and scream and moan in grief for sweet lil CAylee------after all they have said and done-----well, I couldn't feel anythang for them but loathing.

The real reason Oprah nixed their appearance. She just got her couch cleaned...

LOVE THIS!!!
This preying (sic) and talking Cindy out of suicide must have taken place when Cindy, KC and Annie had their slumber party at the Casa De Anthony, huffing chloroform and smoking bamboo shoots.

How do you smoke a bamboo shoot. And isn't bamboo shoots what KC borrowed the shovel for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff