Photos & Other Images ***NO DISCUSSION***

I fixed your link for you. There were a couple of pictures I had not seen.

I didn't realize it was broken? I was wanting to post a link to the new pics released of the inside of the house. Your link doesn't have any.....what a mess that house is!

I didn't realize it was broken..It works for me....I hadn't seen most of the new pics of the inside until today. What a mess!

Sorry, it works for me now, too. It must have been my computer - need to reboot.

Newly released photos show the inside of Garrido house. Apparently, these photos were taken by the building inspector and were released after a FOIA request.

http://www.kcra.com/news/20972002/detail.html

Wow. Don't know what to think of this.
I went to the link above. After the text has started but before the first picture are 2 links side by side. Like so..
'Images: Inside Garrido Home / More Photos Inside Home'

Clicking the 2nd link (More Photos...) will call up a new window with 53 pictures.
The 21st picture (21/53), to the far right, shows a framed picture/painting(?) on the floor.
Notice the similarity with this photo in the link below? But the shirt he's wearing is different. I still can't work out if it's a painting or photo in the frame.
It's just very eerie how similar the pose is in both.
If it is a painting I wonder when it was done?

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00879/SNN0105GAR-280_879051a.jpg

The first link in the next post is a direct link to the painting photo.

20t1jrs.jpg
120h312.jpg
fx9mi0.jpg
2yp1ceo.jpg

Seriously, is there no end to the EVIL that is Garrido???!!

And I don't think we will ever know all the evil acts he has committed. I wonder where Jaycee was while they were out spending this poor man's money. I wonder what the neighbor knew about her?

The yellow van:

Attachments

• yellow_van_tow4.jpg
    yellow_van_tow4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 26
  • yellow_van_tow2.jpg
    yellow_van_tow2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 22

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online