Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

nothing to add here that has not been noted - just thanking everyone for sharing ideas and research findings. Even though that is what we are here for, and even though I can thank folks with a simple click, I am just feeling especially grateful that there continues to be so much interest in solving Hailey's case. If this were my family... well, yeah, a whole lot of us would not be acting like most of this "family"

About the chair in the woods.
Even most cracked out druggies know you don't hunt in an area as small as that strip of 'woods' behind Ron's home.
IMO it was brought there and used to watch.

Were 'they' watching for drugs, Misty or a chance to grab HaLeigh?
We don't know, but that wasn't a hunting spot, I'm pretty sure.

Imo a stump. A folding tripod chair, a cinder block perhaps. Anything but actually toting around a hand strung chair to sit in to "watch" the cummings house.. That type of handmade chair is found in gardens & yards for decoration here in MI. My son & his friends regularly build chairs, to go in their hand made sweat lodges. He's 11. My dad. Mr.mountain man has 1 like this he strung together for my mother's bird garden.

I'm amazed we have'nt heard more about this court issue and who it might involve. I figure if it were crystal or amber they would've been found and contacted by some news agency...right?

Toby, what is that dark colored thingy on the right side just above the branch that goes across (like maybe to sit on)? I think it is a box cutter in a pouch. Some thought it looked like a walkie'talkie. Do you know what it is?

So how did your 11 yr. old learn how to make one of these? Is he a boyscout? Is this something the military would teach a guy how to make? I have never seen one of these and I do find it quite fascinating, especially for someone who would hike and fish - or sit across the way to keep an eye on the going ons @ 202 Green!

Toby, what is that dark colored thingy on the right side just above the branch that goes across (like maybe to sit on)? I think it is a box cutter in a pouch. Some thought it looked like a walkie'talkie. Do you know what it is?

So how did your 11 yr. old learn how to make one of these? Is he a boyscout? Is this something the military would teach a guy how to make? I have never seen one of these and I do find it quite fascinating, especially for someone who would hike and fish - or sit across the way to keep an eye on the going ons @ 202 Green!

It's funny looking at the picture again. That thing? Idk could be a box cutter or stanley knife type razor holder. It's a blur after a few minutes of lookin at the leaves.
My son's boyscout friends use that type of seat/legs.I was amuzed that they made it quickly & it worked. My dad and the boys both used more lashings on the joints. I don't know what type of tree or bush but we have long strappy viney things that can take over a tree. My dad used those to make a larger rounder arch for the back. Can't really lean back but can sit. Same for the boys steam lodge. It ended up quite large all out of saplings & viney stuff.
Imo someone had a few extra minutes. It's not a great job.imo. especially if considered as a regular sitting chair. Jmo.

Do we know exactly what strip of woods it was, and how much area it covered? Because if it's real close to a neighborhood, I don't think anybody would be hunting, because of stray bullets and the sound of gunfire. Was the land licensed for hunting?

It was a few hunderd yards behind Ron's house. You could click on images and see the chair and distabce from the house.
In some of the pictures here you can tell it was a narrow strip.

Link is dead now, but I may have it somewhere else. I'll look around.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/tip-leads-to-new-search-for-haleigh/nJr8G/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back