Where is Madeleine? Where is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

I too could beat my head againist a brick wall :banghead: when I think about where Madeleine could be. I very much to lean towards that she is dead. I also thought that about Elizabeth Smart and I am so glad I was wrong.

My head says that if she were still alive, she would have been released by now, because of the big reward and the distinctive look of her eyes. You can change many things about a child, but her iris could never be disguised, so that would always be a give away to anyone.

I think that someone disposed of her in one of the rocky little caves along the coast or in the sea.

My head thinks these things, but my heart wants to believe she is alive.

Before I can answer, I have a question first: on what day were those dogs brought in that tracked her scent to another apartment and then to the supermarket?

I am going to throw some ideas out there, but I don't have links to prove them except for the suitcase issue which we've already discussed. I am in contact with other people looking stuff up and trying to find out where the info originally came from.

One of the challenges put to Kate McCann was, when was the last time someone besides the family saw Madeleine alive? There is a theory that the so-called "last picture of Maddie" (her in the pink hat with her dad and sibling) was actually taken several days before, not on May 3, and her parents changed the date on the camera as a way to provide an alibi.

There are also questions about whether she went with her parents to a cafe that night for a snack before they went out to dinner. From what I understand, the CCTV tape was never found to prove she'd eaten with them. This leads to speculation that she might have died much earlier than that evening and the McCanns had much more time to dispose of her body.

So the question is, did Madeleine go to the creche on that Thursday afternoon following lunch? Was she there at all that day?

From 5/06/07: McCann and his wife, both 39, yesterday walked hand in hand through the apartment complex. They had lunch with the twins at the same tapas bar as the evening before. McCann returned alone to the apartment, emerging with a suitcase and a bucket and spade for the twins."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1752277.ece

There are reports that the McCanns complained about a non-working refrigerator in one of the apartments they stayed in and having to replace it. Early in the investigation, there was mention of searching a freezer. Was Madeleine's body dumped with the "broken" refrigerator?

Gerry McCann's frequent travels back and forth from the apartment to the airport in Faro are also suspicious. He easily could've disposed of Madeleine's body during one of the trips. Apparently, blood from Madeleine was found in the car they rented 25 days after she disappeared.

The McCanns have had a key to the Catholic church at PDL since early on, and they have asked for time alone inside to pray. Just recently, the Archbishop in Lisbon reprimanded the priest of the PDL church for handing the key to the church over to the McCanns. It's not known whether there is a cemetary vault inside the church, but most assuredly there is one outside.

And lastly, a new reverend at either the Catholic or Anglican church at PDL began his job 3 days after Madeleine's disappearance. The retiring priest/father returned to England. Gerry McCann was frantically asking to speak to a priest in the early morning hours of the night Maddie went missing.

The refrigerator is playing on my mind, Calikids post is the first I have heard about this, but I could have missed it in a earlier post.
Its seems that all these little bits of information are starting to tell the story of Madelaines disappearance. If they had to hide the body for a long time the refrigerator is the ideal place.

Shazza, I hadn't heard about the fridge either until today at Aussie Mike's. I asked for a link to the report but don't have it yet. And we may never find it because of the way the news from the UK disappeared or changed constantly. There are many, many links for old articles that don't work anymore, and I suspect that is going to become the case more and more as the British media tries to cover their butts from the way they so blantantly backed the parents.

Does anyone know how to get into back issues of the McCanns' blog?

Where is Maddie? Don't we all want and in a sense have a need to know? I realize that all our hearts break for her. I pray for her every night.

I hate to admit this but I think she's dead and buried. :(

Before I can answer, I have a question first: on what day were those dogs brought in that tracked her scent to another apartment and then to the supermarket?

I'm not certain where the scent was lost, but dogs did follow it to another apartment, then lost it after that.

So, how could the McCann's have disposed of a body?

Possibilities:

1. Madeline was immediately taken in another vehicle. How was this done, since the McCann's had no vehicle until 3 weeks after Madeline disappeared. Did someone help them?

2. Madeline was buried (access to children's shovels), then moved to another location after they rented a car. If so, why didn't the dogs trace this? For sure, DNA showed Madeline was in the trunk of the rental car.

Unanswered Questions:

1. Why was cadaver scent on Cuddle Cat? Since this supposedly was Madeline's favorite toy, did she have it with her when she was killed? Did they forget to hide it?

2. Why didn't Kate throw away her jeans which contained cadaver scent? Were they her favorite pair?

3. Did the McCann's dispose of any of their clothing?

4. When was the last time Madeline was actually seen by a live person? (The camera date may have been altered.)

I'm not certain where the scent was lost, but dogs did follow it to another apartment, then lost it after that.

So, how could the McCann's have disposed of a body?

Possibilities:

1. Madeline was immediately taken in another vehicle. How was this done, since the McCann's had no vehicle until 3 weeks after Madeline disappeared. Did someone help them?

2. Madeline was buried (access to children's shovels), then moved to another location after they rented a car. If so, why didn't the dogs trace this? For sure, DNA showed Madeline was in the trunk of the rental car.

Unanswered Questions:

1. Why was cadaver scent on Cuddle Cat? Since this supposedly was Madeline's favorite toy, did she have it with her when she was killed? Did they forget to hide it?

2. Why didn't Kate throw away her jeans which contained cadaver scent? Were they her favorite pair?

3. Did the McCann's dispose of any of their clothing?

4. When was the last time Madeline was actually seen by a live person? (The camera date may have been altered.)

Can you alter the camera date AFTER the filming has taken place?

There are reports that the McCanns complained about a non-working refrigerator in one of the apartments they stayed in and having to replace it. Early in the investigation, there was mention of searching a freezer. Was Madeleine's body dumped with the "broken" refrigerator?
How do you move a refrigerator containing a "body" and no one notices ? The doors never came open ? I would think in an apartment setting this would not be a chest type freezer, but either a side by side or freezer on top unit. However, I have no idea of the design of appliances in Portugal. Are they different ? I just can't phathom the idea of somone moving a freezer and not noticing the body of a child inside of it.

How do you move a refrigerator containing a "body" and no one notices ? The doors never came open ? I would think in an apartment setting this would not be a chest type freezer, but either a side by side or freezer on top unit. However, I have no idea of the design of appliances in Portugal. Are they different ? I just can't phathom the idea of somone moving a freezer and not noticing the body of a child inside of it.
Hi Edwards20, the body in the refrigerator sounds a bit far fetched, but anything is possible in this case, there has been so many twists it would make the best sellers list if there was ever a book written.

Hi Edwards20, the body in the refrigerator sounds a bit far fetched, but anything is possible in this case, there has been so many twists it would make the best sellers list if there was ever a book written.
Shazza, I do agree that ANTYHING is possible ... in any case for that matter.

Sometimes what I post is not necessarily my opinion, but a devil's advocate comment simply to provoke discussion and thought, and prevent tunnel vision.

I like to keep an open mind. :innocent:

Okay, I found something.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49652&page=3

Apparently we discussed the priest situation here at WS back in late May. The original link doesn't work, but what was discovered was that the priest who had been at the Praia da Luz church was Father John Wilson who moved back to the UK and took up a church in Wells, the same town Robert Murat's ex-wife lived in. Check out posts #87 through 143.

I don't think it would have been possible to move a small refrigerator with a body inside, but what if the body were stored there for a couple of days? It's rather debateable when Madeline was last seen. I think the McCanns say they took her w/o the twins to a restaurant the day she disappeared, yet this has not been verified.

Was this the refrigerator that supposedly wasn't working, or was it a refrigerator in their new apartment? Where did the non-working refrigerator go - DNA???

What if Madeleine had been stored in the refrigerator for awhile and then removed and either buried or thrown in the ocean. Then the McCanns deliberately break the fridge so a new one must be purchased, getting rid of the one with potential DNA in it.

My only problem is that in a rented apartment, usually it's the landlord who handles appliance replacement, but I suppose the McCanns could've worked something out with them under the guise of helping out the owner.

Okay, I found something.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49652&page=3

Apparently we discussed the priest situation here at WS back in late May. The original link doesn't work, but what was discovered was that the priest who had been at the Praia da Luz church was Father John Wilson who moved back to the UK and took up a church in Wells, the same town Robert Murat's ex-wife lived in. Check out posts #87 through 143.
Are you thinking that Madelaine could have been taken back to England by a priest, if so how.

I have never beleved Maddie to be alive...I think her body was dumped in the sea after being concealed in luggage very soon after she was found dead from an overdose.
Overdosed to get her to be quiet whilst parents had a 'nice' dinner...without interruption and crying. I do not believe any of those kidies were being checked on as often as 'party' table claim.

I think the fastest way to find Maddie's little body would be to declare all of the Tapas 9 "arguido" and question them about conspiracy (aiding and abetting after the fact) to commit murder. One of them will roll.

Unlikely, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member