Society Entertainment?

Amberjack

Former Member
Reaction score
Who/what is "Society Entertainment" in reference to Casey?

Mailing Address
1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817 US
Changed 07/08/2007

Registered Agent Name & Address
WILLIAMS, DERRICK
1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817 US

One mile south of Sawgrass....

Sawgrass Apartments
2859 South Conway Road
Orlando, FL 32812

Who/what is "Society Entertainment" in reference to Casey?

Mailing Address
1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817 US
Changed 07/08/2007

Registered Agent Name & Address
WILLIAMS, DERRICK
1940 SOUTH CONWAY RD
ORLANDO FL 32817 US

Now I'm curious! What is this?

Taken from another thread WAY back when....

Posted by THe address in the affidavit that Casey took them to off of Conway Road belongs to Society Entertainment Derrick "Casanova" Williams... his cousin is Korrie Williams who according the the Orange County Clerk of Courts was arrested June 30, 2008 for a felony arrest.

if you highlight the text you will see the text that is hidden because of the black background...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=152340127

Korrie Williams

Meet KORE
Raised in the south Bronx Kore came up in an environment that was survive or die. It was really that serious, raised in one of the roughest project in the Bronx ny (Edenwald projects) KORE had to fight to survive. Just going to the store was an ordeal. Almost everyday KORE saw some sort of violence. He got involved in the streets and did thing that he isnt proud of but he needed to survive.

But that type of life soon caught up to him and he was robbed and stabbed 10 time. Both of his lung clasped and the doctors did not believe he would make it. But a miracle happened. Both of his lung inflated and he survive and made a full recovery. KORE believed that the lord gave him a second chance so he called his cousin who was doing it big in Orlando, fl and wanted to pursue his music career. He could alway sing and when he was younger attended the school of the performing arts but dropped out.

Now with his new deal with Society Music Group with the direction of is Cousin, Casanova Williams and Dr. Watkins (t-boz father) he is working on his solo project called "Born Again". Watch out for this guy. He is the perfect mix of soulful voice with energetic dance moves. The world isnt ready .

do a search on posts regarding the names, you'll find this has been discussed since Thread #32 or earlier. I think there is a connection, but I dont want to say what.

Taken from another thread WAY back when....

Posted by THe address in the affidavit that Casey took them to off of Conway Road belongs to Society Entertainment Derrick "Casanova" Williams... his cousin is Korrie Williams who according the the Orange County Clerk of Courts was arrested June 30, 2008 for a felony arrest.

if you highlight the text you will see the text that is hidden because of the black background...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=152340127

Korrie Williams

Meet KORE
Raised in the south Bronx Kore came up in an environment that was survive or die. It was really that serious, raised in one of the roughest project in the Bronx ny (Edenwald projects) KORE had to fight to survive. Just going to the store was an ordeal. Almost everyday KORE saw some sort of violence. He got involved in the streets and did thing that he isnt proud of but he needed to survive.

But that type of life soon caught up to him and he was robbed and stabbed 10 time. Both of his lung clasped and the doctors did not believe he would make it. But a miracle happened. Both of his lung inflated and he survive and made a full recovery. KORE believed that the lord gave him a second chance so he called his cousin who was doing it big in Orlando, fl and wanted to pursue his music career. He could alway sing and when he was younger attended the school of the performing arts but dropped out.

Now with his new deal with Society Music Group with the direction of is Cousin, Casanova Williams and Dr. Watkins (t-boz father) he is working on his solo project called "Born Again". Watch out for this guy. He is the perfect mix of soulful voice with energetic dance moves. The world isnt ready .

If you look at Orange County records, this guy or a guy with the same name was arrested shortly after Caylee went missing...

If you look at Orange County records, this guy or a guy with the same name was arrested shortly after Caylee went missing...

I saw that too, joseph. As well as the list of Mike Walkers around Casey's age in trouble for drug trafficking, assault, and weapons. Hmmmm

And Joseph, a personal thank you for all that you are doing in the search for Caylee. I live 2 hours away, but I have 3 kids, if I were closer I wish I could search with your team. Thank you for trying to find precious Caylee.

We went over this a while back.
I thought the address was actually in sawgrass apartments? QUOTE]

You were right we did find an address at sawgrass apartments for him but he's since moved .

Sawgrass apartments address (Zanny the Nanny ) is 2859 S conway rd apt.210 Orlando fl.

Derrick Williams was 2863 S Conway rd

I saw that too, joseph. As well as the list of Mike Walkers around Casey's age in trouble for drug trafficking, assault, and weapons. Hmmmm

And Joseph, a personal thank you for all that you are doing in the search for Caylee. I live 2 hours away, but I have 3 kids, if I were closer I wish I could search with your team. Thank you for trying to find precious Caylee.

Many people are involved. I completely understand about kids. Honestly, there are people that do this all week long, I'm just a weekend searcher. We get so many ideas from these boards, so everyone here has a hand in this search. And so many people have sent us flyers. Hopefully we just find Caylee alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back