Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking over some things again.I saw Nancy Grace 4 part series of the layout of the trailer home.You know,it would fit what JR said if he was in the living room possibly on the floor like MC first said in front of the T.V.?He would see the couch bouncing and see some one take Haleigh from her bed.You can see into the living room from Haleighs bed where he would have been.He could have heard the sqeaky shoes bcause he would have watched this person leave near the kitchen and hallway then out the door.This persons shoes may have sqeaked because he wasn't on carpet any more.CS said on Geraldo JR said misty was asleep and Haleigh didn't wake up.The person may not have hurt JR because they thought he was asleep.Jr might have thought it was ok for this guy to take Haleigh because MC let this person in.Some one may have dropped this peson off at the trailer.MC may have passed out.Where?in her bed?or on the couch?I feel MC knew who she let in.But not very well.This person or persons may have put Haleigh at the dumpster untill some one came with a car or he left to get a car and come back and get Haleigh.I hoping he just took Haleigh and she is ok some where though.Ill keep reading to find out more information.So far my theory has not changed.

The dumpster thing snags things for me. The person who took Haleigh had no idea when she would be discovered missing and LE called. To put a body that close to the crime scene, in a locked area, with lighting - then risk coming back later to move the body again just doesnt make sense to me. That is alot of risk taking - when the mobile home is surrounded by woods and cover to hide a body and come back and move the body if necessary later.

I saw pictures some one took on another site of the trailer park area.They show it is not well lit at all.I don't know.I feel some one possibly could have put her there untill some one came with a car or this persons went and got a car.Possibly with in 2 to 4 hours.So she may have been abducted around 11:00?and removed her from the dumpster area before 3:00?She possibly could have been killed somewhere in the trailer park.Where?maybe any where her scent was traced by the dogs.Maybe who took Haleigh was some one MC knew and was a pediaphille?I don't think she is in the trailer park now.Maybe she is up near where this person lived?I don't know.I'm just thinking right now.

Definitely some things to think about. I just have a hard time with the whole dumpster thing, because it being secured area (I know there are gaps under the fence but still tiime to slid her under the fence, then you go in under the fence I would think dogs would of picked up her scent at the fence) and risk going there twice when there is so much dark secluded woods right there. The dogs used also the handler said blood from a bandaid would be alerted on, so I am not sure they were even cadaver dogs. I have read about all the different dogs, not sure I still understand the difference, but going with what the handler said they detect things other than decomp.

I saw pictures some one took on another site of the trailer park area.They show it is not well lit at all.I don't know.I feel some one possibly could have put her there untill some one came with a car or this persons went and got a car.Possibly with in 2 to 4 hours.So she may have been abducted around 11:00?and removed her from the dumpster area before 3:00?She possibly could have been killed somewhere in the trailer park.Where?maybe any where her scent was traced by the dogs.Maybe who took Haleigh was some one MC knew and was a pediaphille.I don't think she is in the trailer park now.Maybe she is up near where this person lived?I don't know.I'm just thinking right now.

The dumpster talk made me wonder, because it was stated that the item was a pad with blood on it - did they test that blood to make sure it was not Haleighs? They pretty quickly said they found nothing, but surely they did test the item that the dogs alerted on?

Definitely some things to think about. I just have a hard time with the whole dumpster thing, because it being secured area (I know there are gaps under the fence but still tiime to slid her under the fence, then you go in under the fence I would think dogs would of picked up her scent at the fence) and risk going there twice when there is so much dark secluded woods right there. The dogs used also the handler said blood from a bandaid would be alerted on, so I am not sure they were even cadaver dogs. I have read about all the different dogs, not sure I still understand the difference, but going with what the handler said they detect things other than decomp.
I have read about all the different dogs, not sure I still understand the difference, but going with what the handler said they detect things other than decomp.

I really hope so.All this makes me very sad.Maybe I need a break for a liitle while.

The dumpster thing snags things for me. The person who took Haleigh had no idea when she would be discovered missing and LE called. To put a body that close to the crime scene, in a locked area, with lighting - then risk coming back later to move the body again just doesnt make sense to me. That is alot of risk taking - when the mobile home is surrounded by woods and cover to hide a body and come back and move the body if necessary later.

the dumpster thing will always be an issue for me too. LE and the way it was searched.....just seemed poor, it seemed unorganized the way the unloaded it.....and watch type of dogs were used....cadaver dogs would not be alerted to a bloody bandage, only the scent of death, according to the TV interview with a handler.....still more unanswered questions, no matter what the theory is.....or and remember that the one dog lead them to a small drain hole and the handler had to pull it back several times, was that ever really searched????

The Van is another theory to me.
Misty SIL van was moved the night Haleigh came up missing.
LE took in for testing, I wonder if they really sent in for testing, or was theses the tests that they forgot to send in.
who ever moved that Van is a big person of Interest.
the blanket left in the van, I think if they find the blanket they will be closer to finding Haleigh.

the dumpster thing will always be an issue for me too. LE and the way it was searched.....just seemed poor, it seemed unorganized the way the unloaded it.....and watch type of dogs were used....cadaver dogs would not be alerted to a bloody bandage, only the scent of death, according to the TV interview with a handler.....still more unanswered questions, no matter what the theory is.....or and remember that the one dog lead them to a small drain hole and the handler had to pull it back several times, was that ever really searched????

ITA, I don't think it was a real search, I mean just look at the video

LE took in for testing, I wonder if they really sent in for testing, or was theses the tests that they forgot to send in.
the blanket left in the van, I think if they find the blanket they will be closer to finding Haleigh.
ITA!! I wonder what if anything of significance was found.

After going over the tapes and posts, I came up with this.
Ron and Misty fighting Haleigh caught in the middle trying to protect Misty(that baby love me like her mother statement)
GMS is alibi (that misty was home that night)If I not wrong it took her week to come out and said she was by house that night.
Tn was told later what happen, and where Haleigh was placed,
That why she keep taking anybody that would go to the hog pen guy place.(also that they may try to pin it on this guy or cousin Joe) I believe she wants Haleigh put to rest.
During the chaos , I can see Caylee story all over the tv with the memorial the next day. this how the cover up came about. (otherwise Caylee's story was Ron and Misty format)Misty is the cover up that why the wedding, tattoos, mud bogging. I also think that Haleigh was moved by the Van in the blanket.
The family know if this was call into LE that Ron was going to jail.
and they could not have that. I also think that O. might guess the truth, that why he got out of the picture fast, maybe Ron offer him money to keep quiet. Sorry so long but been working on this for a couple days. ..... Just my thoughts.

If the van was in Crescent City as as been reported then someone had to take it from there so would that someone had driven to Satsuma and did something then drove it back to Crescent City and parked it differently?

IIRC the van did not make it to the MH until after Haleigh was reported missing but maybe someone drove it to the MH and then drove back to the SIL

trohning - you have made some great points, obviously put a lot of thought into your theory.

After going over the tapes and posts, I came up with this.
Ron and Misty fighting Haleigh caught in the middle trying to protect Misty(that baby love me like her mother statement)
GMS is alibi (that misty was home that night)If I not wrong it took her week to come out and said she was by house that night.
Tn was told later what happen, and where Haleigh was placed,
That why she keep taking anybody that would go to the hog pen guy place.(also that they may try to pin it on this guy or cousin Joe) I believe she wants Haleigh put to rest.
During the chaos , I can see Caylee story all over the tv with the memorial the next day. this how the cover up came about. (otherwise Caylee's story was Ron and Misty format)Misty is the cover up that why the wedding, tattoos, mud bogging. I also think that Haleigh was moved by the Van in the blanket. The family know if this was call into LE that Ron was going to jail.
and they could not have that. I also think that O. might guess the truth, that why he got out of the picture fast, maybe Ron offer him money to keep quiet. Sorry so long but been working on this for a couple days. ..... Just my thoughts.

Tfro,

Your theory pulls a lot of ideas together for me. The points I bolded have gotten me thinking.

If the van was in Crescent City as as been reported then someone had to take it from there so would that someone had driven to Satsuma and did something then drove it back to Crescent City and parked it differently?

IIRC the van did not make it to the MH until after Haleigh was reported missing but maybe someone drove it to the MH and then drove back to the SIL

It was said that Misty use the van, the neighbor that seem Misty pickup Haleigh at bus stop in the van, (if we are to believe the negibors) that put Misty in the van that day. and was going the opposite direction of the MH,
maybe to meet Ron or to take the van back to cresant city or to see her dad in hospital, her statement to Firstcoast news was she never left the house
that day, and there also the statement that the blanket was left in the van.
I not sure how the van comes in to play, I just feel it does. I am guessing that the keys must be left in van at all time, for someone to drive the van without the SIL and Brother not to know that the van was moved. plus there the damage to the van. I wish we know what the blanket look like, was it a full, twin size?? also another thought was that cousin Joe drove the van over to Ron, I not really see that, just a thought.

The dumpster should been search first thing, I don't remember the small drain hole, but it could been something that the pert that took Haleigh could had drop in the drain, WIsh we could get picture of the small drain hole. IMO LE drop the ball on the dumpster search.
but reading all your theories on dumpster, Haliegh could had been carry out of the house to van that could been waiting at the dumpster area,something could been drop on the way. Have to look at the side door to the dumpster area, what the trail would look like, and the map the dogs follow. did it go by the dumpster area? or was the van waiting at the railroad tracks? for some reason I don't see someone carry Haleigh to railroad track, to risky, but I can see the dumpster area. if they park by dumpster area the van would not been seem in the drive way, park at the dumpster area might not throw up a red flag, someone would look like they were drop off trash.

Would a boat on the water say between 12:30-2:00 am seem odd for the area, are there boats out on the water normally fishing at night?

Tfrohning....you have hit on one thing that I have suspected from the first...that O. may have been involved in this as the person that RC called to help Misty while he (RC) went to work to set up his own alibi. The disagreement and quick exit from the scene of this one person known to be a good friend to RC is a key to the truth here in some significant way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie