2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez finally got his act together, and has shown that there is reasonable doubt if the jury see the evidence from his viewpoint

the state better get up there and knock some holes in the defences closing, as even though he rambled and went on about many things that were of little valut to his theory he did manage to say enough things that could give the jury pause for thought

I never thought he had it in him, he has utterly suprised me in how he managed in his own inimitable style to do a pretty good closing
How did he get past Casey not saying it was an accident when given the chance? I'm not getting it.

So are GA and CA not speaking to each other? They're sitting with the lawyer between them and I just seen GA and the lawyer walking together without CA and then a few later she walks into the courthroom. Why would they not be speaking any ideas? Or am I just seeing something that's not really there?

"Well that was four hours of my life I will never get back - and for what?'

You mean for who....Caylee Marie Anthony

I like that so many of the talking and tweeting heads are actually defense attorneys and they pretty much all feel that Caylee needs and will get justice

I am reading way back trying to catch up. I only hope when this is over, GA packs his bags and goes off to somewhere peaceful, a place he likes. And no, not with CA either. I wish him the best. Getting away IMO would be a good thing for him.

Me too! That's what I've been saying this whole trial. He moved/shifted/disturbed the evidence. Therefore, how can you rely on it! JB impressed me with his closing. He really fumbled during the witness testimonies and showed he is quite green. But, my opinion, he did a good closing.

Do you honestly believe he is the one that wrote that closing. I think someone else did and he had the visual aids so he could follow it. Kind of like paint by number. jmo

popcorn.gif

OMG, I cannot stop laughing at that pic. Thanks for lightening the mood.

Everyone on here posting about their family members who don't know as much as we do and thinking the defense has given reasonable doubt is scaring the bajeezus outta me.

They may also not know what the jury knows.

Did JB actually say the jury should trust Lee?

Uh, didn't he also accuse him of "trying to follow in George's footsteps but it didn't get as far"????

He accuses the guy of molesting his sister and then says he should be trusted. Okay. lol

Shoot I missed the HUG, I hope HLN shows it or there is a youtube video posted of it.

I cannot believe people are posting that their family members are getting doubt from JB. That makes me so upset I can't even think straight. I don't get it.

Unfortunately I do get it and it makes me very sad, crying. I wish I could believe Baez, it would be easier.

I apologize, my mistake. I just re-watched the video, it is GA JB is calling a liar not JA. JA does stand to object.

Been watching the clock po'd that I'd have to shower and dress soon for my 7p-7a shift and would miss the rebuttal. I have been watching everday and have not gotten much sleep especially with my shift. I was getting sick at the thought of missing the end.

An angel must be watching over me as work just called and census is low at the hospital and wanted to know if I wanted the night off. YES!!!!!

Baez finally got his act together, and has shown that there is reasonable doubt if the jury see the evidence from his viewpoint

the state better get up there and knock some holes in the defences closing, as even though he rambled and went on about many things that were of little valut to his theory he did manage to say enough things that could give the jury pause for thought

I never thought he had it in him, he has utterly suprised me in how he managed in his own inimitable style to do a pretty good closing

JB's rambling arguments always sound almost passable... until the moment that LDB or JA step up to the podium and knock the wind out of them in a handful of questions. JB has yet to have anything he says survive any form of cross examination or rebuttal. I see no reason to assume that this would change today.

Bill Shaeffer, wftv, says that after LDB and Jury Instructions, there will be Justice for Caylee

Everyone on here posting about their family members who don't know as much as we do and thinking the defense has given reasonable doubt is scaring the bajeezus outta me.
Don't worry, my DH has not followed this case and he thinks she is guilty as heck after hearing JA and JB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288