Zodiacs name?

I had my neighbor look at the enlarged enelope the zodiac sent to the editor SAn Francisco Paper and she see a face also wish I knew how to print it that larger .

I had my neighbor look at the enlarged enelope the zodiac sent to the editor SAn Francisco Paper and she see a face also wish I knew how to print it that larger .

Pat, perfect timing. I found the map that my perp uses and found the HARE in HARNEY countey(HARE NY)
I found the eye of the rabbit and it is the only spring on the whole map that was hand drawn in (right eye of rabbit is the spring and, I found the horse and the place he is researching(ta-da, It took 2 days)
I then zoomed in with google maps and then the weirdest thing. I found a mans face in the satellite view as if someone has done some fine art in the soil...its very weird.

I noticed when I found the map top at topomaps.com that oregon is the only state that clearly has the zodiacs CROSS HAIRS in the green area (oregon) top upper portion of oregon. THE ONLY STATE WITH THAT ZODIAC SYMBOL NATURALY
So i used this zodiac cross hairs and zoommed in, using the points as 12-3-6-9 to represnt NESW
The bottom left quarter of the Zodiac looking natural markings *rivers*
is the area between 6-8 and 6-9 (zodiac killed in 68(i believe) and 69)
Sure enough, when you zoom in to this location, there is the rabbit on Big Mowich Mountian in the Ochoco forrest,

When you look at topomaps.com and see oregon state, look how that area of the 6-9 on that ZODIAC looking symbol how it is precicely the center of the state,

http://www.topoquest.com/map-detail.php?usgs_cell_id=3783
USGS Map Name: Big Mowich Mountain, OR Map MRC: 43119H5
I have saved zoom shots as photos and can outline the horse and rabbit and heart that so interests my POI
I am not sure if I can legally share the photos here, as they are copyrighted. ANy ideas? I have also copied the zodiac symbol and not sure if I can share that. I am going into paint to size up some photos.
@PAt: save photo to your photos. click open photo, right click it, open with paint(in stretch /skew you can enlarge the photo(set setting of 100(both of them) to a new setting of 200, you can then increase in increments of 50 for best resolution outcome. I will try to do this with the face I found as well within the Zodiac sign in Oregon State.
I have drawn a quick sketch of Oregon and what you will see on the oregon map(while it is still green at topomaps.com) (the ZODIAC SIGN)

Attachments

• zodiac oregon.JPG
    zodiac oregon.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 28
Steens pillar it turns out, is farther away than a mile as I suggested, I was looking at a wrong area on the maps. Also, the face I fiund is in Crook county near a plateu north of Prineville. These two locations are almost identical. The reason it took so long to find the horse and rabbit is because they are not upright on the maps.

But todays find of the Zodiac symbol precicely where my suspect hunts his treasure is another coincidence maybe, but like I have been saying, this POI of mine is a sneaky game player, he like to encode things and the chances he used this area and spotted the things I mentioned from his MAP makes me think this OLDER version of the OCHOCO forest map is old enough to match the crimes(not sure, but one version was printed in 1964-this version unsure)

Something else! Cues, q's and the RCC CCR link(song susue q): as a 'Q' =Question marks? Susie Q's????. Maybe someone into cyphers might get something from this .

Pat, perfect timing. I found the map that my perp uses and found the HARE in HARNEY countey(HARE NY)
I found the eye of the rabbit and it is the only spring on the whole map that was hand drawn in (right eye of rabbit is the spring and, I found the horse and the place he is researching(ta-da, It took 2 days)
I then zoomed in with google maps and then the weirdest thing. I found a mans face in the satellite view as if someone has done some fine art in the soil...its very weird.

I noticed when I found the map top at topomaps.com that oregon is the only state that clearly has the zodiacs CROSS HAIRS in the green area (oregon) top upper portion of oregon. THE ONLY STATE WITH THAT ZODIAC SYMBOL NATURALY
So i used this zodiac cross hairs and zoommed in, using the points as 12-3-6-9 to represnt NESW
The bottom left quarter of the Zodiac looking natural markings *rivers*
is the area between 6-8 and 6-9 (zodiac killed in 68(i believe) and 69)
Sure enough, when you zoom in to this location, there is the rabbit on Big Mowich Mountian in the Ochoco forrest,

When you look at topomaps.com and see oregon state, look how that area of the 6-9 on that ZODIAC looking symbol how it is precicely the center of the state,

http://www.topoquest.com/map-detail.php?usgs_cell_id=3783
USGS Map Name: Big Mowich Mountain, OR Map MRC: 43119H5
I have saved zoom shots as photos and can outline the horse and rabbit and heart that so interests my POI
I am not sure if I can legally share the photos here, as they are copyrighted. ANy ideas? I have also copied the zodiac symbol and not sure if I can share that. I am going into paint to size up some photos.
@PAt: save photo to your photos. click open photo, right click it, open with paint(in stretch /skew you can enlarge the photo(set setting of 100(both of them) to a new setting of 200, you can then increase in increments of 50 for best resolution outcome. I will try to do this with the face I found as well within the Zodiac sign in Oregon State.
I have drawn a quick sketch of Oregon and what you will see on the oregon map(while it is still green at topomaps.com) (the ZODIAC SIGN)

I found this particular letter that interests me (see photo)
I have found a natural radian like I mentioned above that lies in oregon. I marked with an X where his location is at. After matching this with the compass rose color chart, I found an interesting link to my POI's fixation on the nimber 27.
27 is cobalt
cobalt is approximately at 8 oclock on the compas rose color chart
If this SCOPE of the Zidiac is playing on cobalt and the numer 27, then I see it as this:
2+3+4+5+6+7 = 27
or 2 oclock, 3 oclock,4 oclock, etc, leving the next number at 8 o'clock
My suspects location in the natural radian in oregon matches this Zodiac letter(see photos and compare)
PS. I can not add this photo(so compare photo at this link

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/File:Zodiac-SFT-July26-2.gif

with my photo below)

A PERFECT MATCH

Attachments

• zodiac oregon.JPG
    zodiac oregon.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 31
I am amazed by all the great deciphering work you've done, Time Cop! I noticed a few words and thought I'd throw these translations out there:

Ken-to an English speaker, this is what the Hebrew word for "yes" sounds like.
*advertiser censored*-in Luxembourgish (yes-that's a real language) this word means "is". The German word for the English version of *advertiser censored* is "arsch".
Val-I don't have any foreign language translations for this word, but it reminded me of something. I grew up a few hours south of the Bay Area, but I have a lot of family members who live in the Bay. My father and aunts used to refer to the town of Vallejo as "Valley Joe".

This may not help at all, but I just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone's suspect had Jewish/Luxembourg connections. The Luxembourgish language is somewhat of a hybrid of German and French. Yiddish is related to Hebrew, and Yiddish has a lot of similarities with German.

I am amazed by all the great deciphering work you've done, Time Cop! I noticed a few words and thought I'd throw these translations out there:

Ken-to an English speaker, this is what the Hebrew word for "yes" sounds like.
*advertiser censored*-in Luxembourgish (yes-that's a real language) this word means "is". The German word for the English version of *advertiser censored* is "arsch".
Val-I don't have any foreign language translations for this word, but it reminded me of something. I grew up a few hours south of the Bay Area, but I have a lot of family members who live in the Bay. My father and aunts used to refer to the town of Vallejo as "Valley Joe".

This may not help at all, but I just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone's suspect had Jewish/Luxembourg connections. The Luxembourgish language is somewhat of a hybrid of German and French. Yiddish is related to Hebrew, and Yiddish has a lot of similarities with German.

Thams for adding this. I have jewish Beliefs, so I amy have been a target. I am beggining to feel that way.

Thams for adding this. I have jewish Beliefs, so I amy have been a target. I am beggining to feel that way.

Interesting theory. I hope you're right. If he's arrested what do you have to worry about?

Interesting theory. I hope you're right. If he's arrested what do you have to worry about?

I am not so worried about that, it is that I am affraid no one will listen to me.
He is engrossed in a treasure hunt that ended in 82 I think
The cryptology and his methods , not to mention his name gave me a huge advantage, but this guy is a strong upstanding citizen here for 30 years and he is a step above me, I was convicted of burglary 25 years ago.
I am not a criminal, but I do not trust the police a whole lot, even cold case never called me in the 2 weeks I still had a cell phone.
I am compiling these within these threads:
The paradise key
the cypher naming KEN
several meanings that lead to KEN
The exorcist letter spells KEN and my POI kens last name (left over few staveless runes make his middle initial as well)
I see an A+ B code embedded in the letters but have still to solve the key there, as he used VAC and three dots and ALT and three dots to encrypt those from another letter i do believe, but still find no text to go by that seems like a cypher key. After(A) and Before(B) is so vast, it could be about time as he suggests in embedding his story in the confession letter, but still, he loses me when he speaks of a bus bomb and the +'s become words,not letters, so i get lost. I wish I had 2 computers.
I have found alot to link my guy:
First he repeats word for word the Zodiac poem header(first suspected Zodiac writting)making me suspicious to beggin with.
Then, I recognized that and found he went to a high school in Pleasanton (probably a 67 graduate) where one of the Zodiac letters came from.
His photo is a DEAD ON match to the sketch and from there I became real suspicious of his treasure hunt activity(a long ended treasure at that, in OREGON). I suspect he is the real Zodiac, but you would think I would draw attention to the threads I am posting by those who can help if I am cracking the halloween codes and the paradice slaves keys.
He would have been the exact age of the first victim, as his confession suggests and contrary to the opinion that sabotaged this case, The age description was WRONG and the letters prove that, so, in reality, this guy is healthy and still probably killing and not even worried because they think he is dead. My poi has some creds, I don't. He is not a named suspect, but in reality, he should have been one of the names they came across if the did their homework back in the day and looked through area yearbooks.
I can also overlay the staveless runes of my POI's Full name and it matches, even highth and pitch, the stick signature left behind by the Zodiac. I am still uncovering things. Even the AMADOR VALLEY HIGHSCHOOL DONS SCHOOL EMBLEM can overlay the zodiac stick figure and show the symetry he used.
The letter he sent using the SLA as a suggestion was the MAIN KEY to solving what I have so far, not to mention I had a name to work with and cryptosolvers to enterpret my findings(something cops did not even have in the day).

I only hope some detective out there looks over my 6 or seven threads on this and want to explore farther with me. I would love to hear from a retired cop or something that has some suggestions on how to get him in the eye of the law system. I have a strong feeling he has a killing grounds in central oregon and he could be tied to many disappearances in the Washington,Oregon,Idaho areas. ALot of women have gone missing within a 150 mile area of here since the beggining of this year. I suspect that this one girl about 20 ir so that was staying with him a few months back may be a victim, as she just up and disappered one day and he only said that she was gone. She supposedly went up to the oregon area with him, where they were pulled over together. He said the road to his HOLE he dug that is supposedly 16 feet deep was closed. From his gossip, he dug it back in the day looking for the golden horse.
Only thing is, I fear retaliation from his family and the locals , etc, for my story and what I have on this guy if at all in anyway, any of my things can be shot down. Doubt and skepticism ruled this case for over 40 years and the case is closed, so I really dont want to be liable if I do not have the proper means to expoit the full name as I found in the Halloween card and the excorcist letter, not to mention the anagram. I hope someone reads all of my posts (the top six,seven,maybe eight threads on the zodiac in this forum. Thanks Steely Dan for looking at this one. Please look at the other posts and let me know if you have any ideas. I wish I could form a team. I am creating S.C.A.L.P (Search,Capture And Lock in Prison) at facebook, since I found 'scalp' in the paradise key(the zodiac sign forged in letters).
I wish there were more detectives here on the WebSleuths forum, I sort of like this place.

Wow! I have been reading all of your posts. I was a crypto in the Navy, but what you are doing is amazing! Looking forward to what you have to say next.

I am not so worried about that, it is that I am affraid no one will listen to me.
He is engrossed in a treasure hunt that ended in 82 I think
The cryptology and his methods , not to mention his name gave me a huge advantage, but this guy is a strong upstanding citizen here for 30 years and he is a step above me, I was convicted of burglary 25 years ago.
I am not a criminal, but I do not trust the police a whole lot, even cold case never called me in the 2 weeks I still had a cell phone.
I am compiling these within these threads:
The paradise key
the cypher naming KEN
several meanings that lead to KEN
The exorcist letter spells KEN and my POI kens last name (left over few staveless runes make his middle initial as well)
I see an A+ B code embedded in the letters but have still to solve the key there, as he used VAC and three dots and ALT and three dots to encrypt those from another letter i do believe, but still find no text to go by that seems like a cypher key. After(A) and Before(B) is so vast, it could be about time as he suggests in embedding his story in the confession letter, but still, he loses me when he speaks of a bus bomb and the +'s become words,not letters, so i get lost. I wish I had 2 computers.
I have found alot to link my guy:
First he repeats word for word the Zodiac poem header(first suspected Zodiac writting)making me suspicious to beggin with.
Then, I recognized that and found he went to a high school in Pleasanton (probably a 67 graduate) where one of the Zodiac letters came from.
His photo is a DEAD ON match to the sketch and from there I became real suspicious of his treasure hunt activity(a long ended treasure at that, in OREGON). I suspect he is the real Zodiac, but you would think I would draw attention to the threads I am posting by those who can help if I am cracking the halloween codes and the paradice slaves keys.
He would have been the exact age of the first victim, as his confession suggests and contrary to the opinion that sabotaged this case, The age description was WRONG and the letters prove that, so, in reality, this guy is healthy and still probably killing and not even worried because they think he is dead. My poi has some creds, I don't. He is not a named suspect, but in reality, he should have been one of the names they came across if the did their homework back in the day and looked through area yearbooks.
I can also overlay the staveless runes of my POI's Full name and it matches, even highth and pitch, the stick signature left behind by the Zodiac. I am still uncovering things. Even the AMADOR VALLEY HIGHSCHOOL DONS SCHOOL EMBLEM can overlay the zodiac stick figure and show the symetry he used.
The letter he sent using the SLA as a suggestion was the MAIN KEY to solving what I have so far, not to mention I had a name to work with and cryptosolvers to enterpret my findings(something cops did not even have in the day).

I only hope some detective out there looks over my 6 or seven threads on this and want to explore farther with me. I would love to hear from a retired cop or something that has some suggestions on how to get him in the eye of the law system. I have a strong feeling he has a killing grounds in central oregon and he could be tied to many disappearances in the Washington,Oregon,Idaho areas. ALot of women have gone missing within a 150 mile area of here since the beggining of this year. I suspect that this one girl about 20 ir so that was staying with him a few months back may be a victim, as she just up and disappered one day and he only said that she was gone. She supposedly went up to the oregon area with him, where they were pulled over together. He said the road to his HOLE he dug that is supposedly 16 feet deep was closed. From his gossip, he dug it back in the day looking for the golden horse.
Only thing is, I fear retaliation from his family and the locals , etc, for my story and what I have on this guy if at all in anyway, any of my things can be shot down. Doubt and skepticism ruled this case for over 40 years and the case is closed, so I really dont want to be liable if I do not have the proper means to expoit the full name as I found in the Halloween card and the excorcist letter, not to mention the anagram. I hope someone reads all of my posts (the top six,seven,maybe eight threads on the zodiac in this forum. Thanks Steely Dan for looking at this one. Please look at the other posts and let me know if you have any ideas. I wish I could form a team. I am creating S.C.A.L.P (Search,Capture And Lock in Prison) at facebook, since I found 'scalp' in the paradise key(the zodiac sign forged in letters).
I wish there were more detectives here on the WebSleuths forum, I sort of like this place.

Try calling the cops again. Also, try contacting the media.

Try calling the cops again. Also, try contacting the media.

I just emailed Napa valley cold case today with the POI info. In a few days I will contact media as well. I also may contact my local sherrif and have been contemplating a RESTRAINING ORDER as well to draw attention to him and for my protection as well. As you know, I posted his full name once I was able to prove it and depicxt it on graphs. Please take a look at it.

Not enough there, I have already determined that my POI must have known Mr. Allen, and maybe even used or borrowed his typewriter. I also see Mr. O'Hare(another rabbit) was a suspect . whom I think my POI also knew. Garreth Penn also is mentioned in some of the codes that were solved(or so says the person solving) and what I find interesting there is this:
Garreth Penn was a topographer for the (military?) and made maps for 7 years. I suspect he has made the BIG MOWICH MOUNTAIN map that my POI is so fixated with.
I have read all kinds of stuff on the suspects, and like the cops, feel that none of the suspects in the media and made known to the public were the real Zodiac.
I will not dismiss th fact that cops already suspected several copy cats, and in my suspicions, it was a copy cat that caused the Zodiac to stop contacting the police, because the copycat(s) were messing up the symetry involved within the letters and the map that Zodiac was giving out in layers to the police and newsapers.
Yes, Mr. Allen was probably enough to calm the public down, but if the cops really believed he was the killer, they would not have put out an urgent message for the public to help the cold case units before funding was lost in 2010.
I think my PROOF of <modsnip> as the killer who embedded his name in the letters is more probable that Mr. Allen, as the Zodiac claimed: "when you crack the codes, you will have me.
Please see the thread about <modsnip>, look how the staveless runes from the excorcist letter match and overlay the halloween card. I believe this is a portion of a universal map that overlays several locations which are similar in topographic quality.
The zodiac fixation on Garreth Penn suggests he was into these Forest service/military maps.
My POI is into an old map of BigMowichMountain, and this is something that lines up and matched ZODIAC symbols(the cross hairs) in several of his letters.
See <modsnip> thread...Its clearly marked in the staveless runes.

How has law enforcement been responding to all of your work, Time Cop?

How has law enforcement been responding to all of your work, Time Cop?

We are aproaching 48 hours since I emailed Napa valley, only because I never got a return call(from my two calls) in the two weeks my cell phone was up(and 2 weeks of not bothering since its been down).
My home line is not long distance sefvice, it barely works anyways and dial up is all I have(slow is my life)
Tonight. Websleuths removed the post where I deciphered the full name in the excorcist card and the halloween card. I had posted photo evidence that my staveless rune decyphering spelled his whole name out twice.
I understand that the sites administrators will look it over, probably they may speak with law enforcement them selves, because I can not see removing the solved keys and codes if there is documents( things I made in paint) to show his name in full that match public record. Isnt the idea of goinfg public sort of out of the ball park on this? and:
1) His full name overlays the key on the halloween card
2) this card and its unsolved codes are public knowledge and thus, should a mans name be undeniably proven to exist in these public documents, then it should be allowed to be posted. If my full name is posted ther, then I say show me and post it. What can I do if the proof is solid? What can he do. He put it there, right? I truely.100% believe so. Remember, he chose me to solve this, or he never would have prepped me, or any other person he taunted with his wisdom and sneaky games of can you catch me
3) My POI stated things relevant to this case that made me suspicious and determined to prove his involvement(though ther emay be several ZODIAC"S)
4) my POI made me suspicious enough to see if his name was there and make me ALRMEd. I gues i am the kind of guy, you mess with my head you better think twice. I will figure you out.

armed with what I think is inside knowledge(since he targeted me with his GAME of can you figure who I am, through channels of armchair treasure hunts solutions, off the mind BS and his constant educating of my mind with things I never dreamed I would delv into(such as looking into the occult to solve his actions, words, attitudes,etc, and codes of all things)) I feel this was the only way to out him by studying him.Mind you, we had a dispute, I confronted him for WANTING my wife, and we never spoke again. I don;t even drive near his side of town anymore. I keep a distance. I am not trying to harrass, just completing what he started,
I for one NOW must count solely on the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, HE IS THAT HE IS, to protect and shield me from this guy, because the seriousness of this is that(its not seriou to anyone else and my protection aint worth what his is) Trust me , my name is not encoded there, and if it is, then theres your proof of time travel and seeing into the future. I know the guy is a devil indeed...I HAVE THIS GUY AND THE PROOF IS THE PROOF THAT The ZODIAC POSTED publicly when he contacted the media papers, and this POI is purely a GREAT candidate now that his name, in STaveless runes found on one card, match over the second(even if you dispute the runes on the excorcist card, you can not deny his full name is there by Staveless rune measures(which fit and overlay the name key of the halloween card.. this is mathmatically impossible for me to stumble on that already knowing his name. HE WANTS TO BE CAUGHT. GOD WILL NOT FORGIVE HIM UNTIL HE SURRENDERS.
Sometime this week I intend to contact newspapers, media, you name it.
I hope that admin looks this over, sees I have UNDISPUTIBLE code solutions in the FULL NAME thread that was removed and allow it to stay.
As for the cops, I have been laughed at before, and I am sure they have laughed at alot of people, but I AM DEAD SERIOUS. I would not have worked 8 hrs a day on this day in and out if I was not serious . I hope for an email. since they can't answer the phone. I don't count on it. Its like...HE CONTROLS ALL THINGS.
I will wait a few days MAX and then I am off to see the local cops and then the media if I am brushed off...I need to be able to continue. Imagine, He still gets away because I am forced to be HUSH and lose the medium I have to do my share of the load.
It was this guys own mistakes that got me onto him. With ALL of the coincidences turning to more links and then to codes with his name and finally soluions with his full name, his home town being Oakland and his highschool being linked (by city other than oakland) to one of the letters of the Zodiac, I don't know what more I can do to get someones attention. Hopefully Administration helps me to the next level. I truely appreciate this medium. It I feel is my best way to work this. I would feel uncomfortable being under the eye myself for being so knowledgable of this guy, as I am sure the fame will strip some of my privacy. I wont mind the book deals if I find a good editor. I assure you i was born in 1966 though and was only 4 months old when he began to kill and I never ever imagined in my life I would be onto the ZODIAC.
May God guide us all in our quests, give us bravery and courage when needed, and may the ZODIAC be brought to justice.
All in all, I think admin will decide I have undisputable proof of the name and that it is pubic knowledge and should be allowed because of the visual proof that links my POI, undeniably to the codes, he left for the world to see and that LAW ENFORCEMENT made PUBLIC DOMAIN. WE OWN THE ZODIAC,,,WE HAVE HIS CODE!. Remember, he says: " When you figure out my codes, you will have me."
I truely believe the days of the Zodiacs freedom, is nearing an end. And should he go to prison, then Glory to God for giving me the light to shine deep into this mystery knowing.,..MY POI is the guy and Thanks to God, every day since I began this quest, for assuring me, guiding me, confitming for me, evrything related to this case. I am not just some guy who one day decided to chase the Zodiac. I MET HIM! I truely believe it. I think i foiled his plans or he is tired and gave me the pieces that fit because he want to end the game.
I will not mention his full name any more until this somehow makes the media. I will admit,,,,I am scared some, but just a little. I will continue to pray, but I will continue to show my work and how you may solve it yourself. Why this is a standard in a situation where the evidence is public knowledge baffles me, arent we the ones determining the truth for those who wish to conceal it by our action VS,innaction or interuption. I hope admin does not chase me away. I hope they look over every thread and determine...This guy left his name to be found and that they as well need to help me. IT IS TIME!
God Bless you ALl. God is my witness. I tried and am still waiting. I never gave up either .

This is what I think TimeCop-I think you have done a tremendous amount of work, and I think it is time to let Admin review and LE respond to what you have sent. Personally, I think it is OK to sit back a little and wait to see how this all shakes out.

My two cents.

This is what I think TimeCop-I think you have done a tremendous amount of work, and I think it is time to let Admin review and LE respond to what you have sent. Personally, I think it is OK to sit back a little and wait to see how this all shakes out.

My two cents.
Thanks again Beleive. I appreciate your comments, as you are probably the one whom I most admire here. It was one of your posts that made me aware of websleuths.
An administration member contacted me again today, And I gave them my personal info and they are deffenitely reviewing this. I may have to go INSIDE to show them all that i have and I understand that this may be the new path I must take. Only they can probably help me convince the authorities I am not just another crackpot. I truely believe the ZODIAC chose me to figure him out and that he is waiting to be locked away soon. My POI may have thought I was on to him long before I actually was, which explains some of his actions and statements. I think my reaction to what he said" Sick of living, unwilling to die" made him aware that I recognized the phrase.
I am right now connecting many of the Highway of tears dumping locations to the Zodiac, as it is apparently clear that the ORION is on the HOT maps...something I discoverd last night looking into my POI's fixation on the three dots in a triangle thingy....Its some kind of symetry, and involves triangles, but not sure what the HOT killer is trying to say. I think it means he possed those souls, but can't find reference to any satanic meanings other than prison garb and MY crazy life. I know pawn brokers use it on their signs though...meaning they pay for things sold maybe, maybe its even a reference to the devil and souls but i am in the dark on this one. I think the ZODIAC never stopped killing and may have hundreds, if not thousands of victims.
Though many suspects writings look like Zodiacs, this does not throw out any person in my book, I have seen already how similar many of the suspects writings look like Zodiacs, Even mine does,and several letters in the alphabet are common in hand writing. I think your heart beat can change that though. ANyways, I am doing some more research and will keep you all posted on Admins decisions. I accepted in trusting them with my info .

I do have comparrison photos for them(administration, The updated sketch of the ZODIAC looks exactly like m POI, it amazes me how perfect they got his face,wrinkles,eyes,everything. I dont know how to send photos in private mails to admin yet, but sure I will soon.
Also, I wish to thank you for your help on the cyphers as well. I am doing everything possible without outing myself in my own community and drawing unwanted attention until it is all recognized, checked out and considered solved. AT that time I will share how i became connected to this guy who just happens to be hidden throughout all the codes.

You have worked very hard TimeCop. Your man hours must be extraordinary.

You have worked very hard TimeCop. Your man hours must be extraordinary.

I have an average 6-8 hrs a day since my POI Ken has made me suspicious.
You know, I am still waiting...isn;t it about TIME as Zodiac sugested...
I tried contacting Datelines Danielsepien but no response. Napa valley did not respond from my email.
I have the updated sketch and am going to go to the locals here with it and show them what I got. My schedule is next to impossible, as I babysit my G-daughters(2) and the hours to go visit the locals is next to nill.
let me ask you something:
This POI of mine gave me some Halloween glasses with EYES in them. In hindsight now, I think it was a clue. He went out of his way to find these glasses, as he said they were hard to find. He said they were for when I went pro in Poker to wear them like that famous player Gregg.
I noticed the otherday that Zodiac mentions to police that they should not BLUFF him,,,,so I think BLUFF has two meanings of importance and one being Poker(but refering to a mountain bluff). I am currious as well if there is a bluff in the SW area of the Mt. Diablo.
Another question. Are you familiar with the Pythogorean theorem? I need a mathmaticians help on one of the threads.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back