Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

Natasha Jugo, 31, of Queens. Yes, it was her car they found.

I was down there yesterday smoking a ummmmm cigarette with my friends. Did not see any police activity.

I was down there yesterday smoking a ummmmm cigarette with my friends. Did not see any police activity.

It was further west, at Tobay where the construction starts, not at Gilgo.

http://www.myspace.com/38914599

Her my space, one of the guys on her friend list sounds familiar but i have'nt been on thread for ages.

I HAD THIS WORRYING THOUGHT:

On her Myspace profile Natasha Jugo gives, among other thing, her interests as:

Tv:
jackass, viva la bam, AFV, CSI, NCIS, family guy, two and 1/2 men

Books:
mystery/criminal investigation

Now what I was thinking, at first when I read about a NYC young woman was missing in the Gilgo Beach area, was this:

What was she doing out there?
What made her choose to go out there?

I mean, It´s wintertime and its cold, freezing, you cant go swiming, surfing etc etc, there are nothing fun and socializing going on out there at this time of the year right?
AND!!!...everyone knows this is the area where a serial killer has dumped several young woman!!!

SO...why did she go out there?

And then I got this thought:

Could she be a WS member, one of us? or a member of one of the other LISK forums, a researcher of the LISK case, who decided to go out to Gilgo Beach to reseach?
Did she have contact with some other forum member that she came to trust and somhow made an arrangement to met this person at Gilgo beach to do reseach together?
And could this other person have turned out to be somone who was actually dangerous???

I know this is a far out thought, however that is what popped into my mind and I just had to share this very worrying thought with you guys/gals.

I sure hope I´m wrong about this :please:

Has anyone been in contact with "Justiceforever" recently?

She used post a LOT of posts every day.

Her last post was:
03-07-2013, 06:47 PM (thurday last week!)

And she last loged in :
Last Activity: 03-16-2013 04:26 PM (saturday, the day Natasha Jugo disappeared)

Well I´m probably just imaging things... i hope!

I could see she had a photo on her WS profile and it looks nothing like Natasha Jugo, so she is probably just taking a good and sound rest from this frustrating case, and is enjoying her "time of"

I HAD THIS WORRYING THOUGHT:

On her Myspace profile Natasha Jugo gives, among other thing, her interests as:

Tv:
jackass, viva la bam, AFV, CSI, NCIS, family guy, two and 1/2 men

Books:
mystery/criminal investigation

Now what I was thinking, at first when I read about a NYC young woman was missing in the Gilgo Beach area, was this:

What was she doing out there?
What made her choose to go out there?

I mean, It´s wintertime and its cold, freezing, you cant go swiming, surfing etc etc, there are nothing fun and socializing going on out there at this time of the year right?
AND!!!...everyone knows this is the area where a serial killer has dumped several young woman!!!

SO...why did she go out there?

And then I got this thought:

Could she be a WS member, one of us? or a member of one of the other LISK forums, a researcher of the LISK case, who decided to go out to Gilgo Beach to reseach?
Did she have contact with some other forum member that she came to trust and somhow made an arrangement to met this person at Gilgo beach to do reseach together?
And could this other person have turned out to be somone who was actually dangerous???

I know this is a far out thought, however that is what popped into my mind and I just had to share this very worrying thought with you guys/gals.

I sure hope I´m wrong about this :please:

WOW Theforeigner. That could certainly be possible. I've often wondered if the killer posts on these forums. I remember in Laci's case Scott Peterson used to go to the library in San Diego to post here at WS. Also I think posters often get proactive in cases. Like with Kyron's missing child case I know many of us locals have driven that area allot. It somehow helps to focus on the case if you see the area where it happened IMO.

She has evidently been taken some place else. For the serial killer to have found her out there would be almost unbelievable but possible unless she had somehow talked to him before. Stranger things have happened. But I hope as you that it isn't what happened and they will find her.

Gee, maybe we should take a good look at our posters in that area to make sure they are all OK!!!

WOW Theforeigner. That could certainly be possible. I've often wondered if the killer posts on these forums. I remember in Laci's case Scott Peterson used to go to the library in San Diego to post here at WS. Also I think posters often get proactive in cases. Like with Kyron's missing child case I know many of us locals have driven that area allot. It somehow helps to focus on the case if you see the area where it happened IMO.

She has evidently been taken some place else. For the serial killer to have found her out there would be almost unbelievable but possible unless she had somehow talked to him before. Stranger things have happened. But I hope as you that it isn't what happened and they will find her.

Gee, maybe we should take a good look at our posters in that area to make sure they are all OK!!!

Right, but the problem is to find a different plausible motive for her to be out there in that doubtful area, at this time of the year right?
I mean unless she had family or friends there I just can´t come up with any good reason for a young girl like her to be out there.
And add to that, she and her belongings (I don´t know which belonings that is?) is missing and her car has been found abandoned.

Any info on her phone???
Has any of her relatives, or friends, recived any odd calls or textmessages from her phone?
Any kind activity on her phone since saturday?

And is there any reliable info on her state of mind before she disappeared?

From the Long Island Press article:

"Natasha Jugo was last seen leaving her home in the Alley Park section of Queens at 4:30 p.m. Saturday...She was last seen wearing a black robe, pink pajamas, gray hooded sweatshirt, black coat and black boots."

If she was wearing a coat and boots over her nightwear, it's unlikely that she was going out to meet anybody. And it's unlikely she ran into the killer randomly, either.

I'd ask the usual questions about husband/boyfriend, but sadly, it sounds to me like she was suicidal...and yeah, I hope it's nobody from here.

"Natasha Jugo was last seen leaving her home in the Alley Park section of Queens at 4:30 p.m. Saturday...She was last seen wearing a black robe, pink pajamas, gray hooded sweatshirt, black coat and black boots."

If she was wearing a coat and boots over her nightwear, it's unlikely that she was going out to meet anybody. And it's unlikely she ran into the killer randomly, either.

I'd ask the usual questions about husband/boyfriend, but sadly, it sounds to me like she was suicidal...and yeah, I hope it's nobody from here.

JFYI; wearing pajamas pants is just a sign of that she knows what is hip, pajamas pants is just that thise days and LOTS of girls/young woman around the world wear that as/insted of normal pants, it FASION thise days.

IF, she was suicidal, WHY would she drive all the way out to Gilgo Beach to commit suicide???
There are locations, by the sea, if that was what she wanted , much closer to Queens.
No, IMO this whole scenario is indeed ODD!!!

JFYI; wearing pajamas pants is just a sign of that she knows what is hip, pajamas pants is just that thise days and LOTS of girls/young woman around the world wear that as/insted of normal pants, it FASION thise days.

IF, she was suicidal, WHY would she drive all the way out to Gilgo Beach to commit suicide???
There are locations, by the sea, if that was what she wanted , much closer to Queens.
No, IMO this whole scenario is indeed ODD!!!

I think everything could be considered normal wear for going out except the robe.

If it's suicide, it certainly seems very odd to drive to Gilgo Beach.

Do we know who reported her missing??

If it was just pink pajama bottoms I'd agree with you about the fashion, but she's also described as wearing a robe, which isn't fashionable at all.

I don't know why she'd pick that location. If she was so suicidal she left the house in the middle of the night, she might have just driven randomly until she ran out of road, or it might be a place she used to go as a girl. But without knowing more about her and her state of mind, it's hard to say. And I could be wrong, too. It just sounded emotionally distraught to me.

Yeah, the robe changes everything. Almost sounds like she was sick, had a cold or the flu and was gonna run out for meds, fluids or fast foods...some place that had a drive through and she just threw her coat over her comfort clothes. But the robe under the coat is still odd.

Wonder if they were casual boots like Uggs and wonder if it was a terry robe?

Has anyone been in contact with "Justiceforever" recently?

She used post a LOT of posts every day.

Her last post was:
03-07-2013, 06:47 PM (thurday last week!)

And she last loged in :
Last Activity: 03-16-2013 04:26 PM (saturday, the day Natasha Jugo disappeared)

Well I´m probably just imaging things... i hope!

I could see she had a photo on her WS profile and it looks nothing like Natasha Jugo, so she is probably just taking a good and sound rest from this frustrating case, and is enjoying her "time of"

i did last wed--she's decompressing

Yeah, the robe changes everything. Almost sounds like she was sick, had a cold or the flu and was gonna run out for meds, fluids or fast foods...some place that had a drive through and she just threw her coat over her comfort clothes. But the robe under the coat is still odd.

Wonder if they were casual boots like Uggs and wonder if it was a terry robe?

That's a good thought.

The Daily News says she left the house at 4:30 p.m., which is much more reasonable:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-missing-gilgo-beach-article-1.1291996

I wonder who reported her missing and when?

I think everything could be considered normal wear for going out except the robe.

If it's suicide, it certainly seems very odd to drive to Gilgo Beach.

Do we know who reported her missing??

No I haven´t seen any info on who reported her missing.

And yes, Gilgo Beach is indeed a VERY odd choice If it was a suicide, personaly I do doubt suicide until we get info from LE that there was evidence that point to suicide.

Robe? well as long as it wasen't a traditional bathrobe it sure could be great swag/fasion wear.

No I haven´t seen any info on who reported her missing.

And yes, Gilgo Beach is indeed a VERY odd choice If it was a suicide, personaly I do doubt suicide until we get info from LE that there was evidence that point to suicide.

Robe? well as long as it wasen't a traditional bathrobe it sure could be great swag/fasion wear.

i just read where they said footprints in the sand lead from her car on the side of the hwy into the water

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...an-Nassau-County-Search-Police-198748231.html

Let me say something. I love everyone here but I am not going to meet anyone over the internet without bring a couple of friends. I suggest you all do the same thing if you wish to engage in such behavior.

To me it just sounds like a girl who was running to the gas station quick to buy some cigarettes or tampons.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back