2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

I believe he did want a speedy trial, but his Atty said there was way too much discovery for her to review.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks debbiegarcia36 that is what I remembered. I am wondering if this date will be more of an update for all parties on where JRR defense stands.

Yes Josie, he did as well. If you can make it through these10 picture's, JR's pic's with his attorney are from 7-10 (Scary)

http://www.naplesnews.com/picture-g.../photo-gallery-mark-sievers-hearing/89712394/

Thanks Dmacky....what do these two think anything is funny or to laugh at? They murdered a beautiful lady, mother, doctor and ruined countless lives! I wish these two would go to trial sooner then latter. I cannot even call them human beings, clowns, or compare them to anyone but felons Arias and Anthony....and not sure that they are but murderers.

NBC has a short video clip up and also in their written report they say what is happening. With JJR, his attorneys cannot go forward until MS and the DP issue are settled.

There is NO deal on the table but the prosecution is open to any possibilities....no real response from JRR or his attorney.

I will also link this video clip to MS.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32964677/sievers-rodgers-in-court-thursday

Thanks Dmacky....what do these two think anything is funny or to laugh at? They murdered a beautiful lady, mother, doctor and ruined countless lives! I wish these two would go to trial sooner then latter. I cannot even call them human beings, clowns, or compare them to anyone but felons Arias and Anthony....and not sure that they are but murderers.
I was thinking that too. What could possibly be so funny --especially in a courtroom where you are accused of murder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

They're having more fun in that courtroom than I've had all year.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JR looks like he trades his jailhouse breakfast, lunch and dinner on a daily basis for a $10 bag of crack. Lol.

How much more weight can he lose?

He is skin and bones.

Before
siever1030_NCLO_Bolin_Sievers_0016.JPG

After

636083255240881003-SIEVERS-COURT-10.JPG

Yes, Dexter. I, too, have noticed the morphing of a maniac into a mouse, and back to a maniac, again. JRR has gotten even thinner, grown his hair out like a cheap wig, and has started sporting black framed glasses. No doubt, his lawyers want to elicit the perception of JRR as being a wimpy nerd-ball/dorko who couldn't pick up a pencil, much less swing a hammer! This trick has back-fired, however, and Reality is setting in. JRR is back to packing on the pounds.

www.nbc-2.com/story/35889622/attorneys-want-more-time-in-sievers-case

I hope the prosecution leaves a bigger-than-life size image of JRR in constant view of the jury, for the duration of the trial. Let his lawyers try to diminutize him as much as possible. His tattoos will betray him!

www.nbc-2.com/story/35924066/investigators-find-overalls-connected-to-sievers-murder

That cross between his breasts is the grave marker no one else will give him. JRR doesn't believe in God...Too bad for him.

JR looks like he trades his jailhouse breakfast, lunch and dinner on a daily basis for a $10 bag of crack. Lol.

How much more weight can he lose?

He is skin and bones.

Before
View attachment 100718

After

View attachment 100715

He is no longer losing weight. He is no longer thin. No longer has shaved head. And now wearing "bookish" spectacles. This is the most shocking change yet....
his hair is long, parted on the side, flipping up on the ends and he has gained 50 lbs!
Overall, doesn't look as masculine or menacing? IMO. I'll withhold any more comment.
jimmy.jpg
You can click on image to enlarge.

video and photos, showing police retrieve bloody jeans as evidence; tattoos on JR.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35924066/investigators-find-overalls-connected-to-sievers-murder
Posted: Jul 19, 2017 4:19 PM EDTNew documents released Wednesday in connection with the murder of Teresa Sievers include video of investigators finding overalls on the side of the road.

Additional info released in the case included pictures of Rodgers and his tattoos. One tattoo bears the words "murder, death, destruction."

He is no longer losing weight. He is no longer thin. No longer has shaved head. And now wearing "bookish" spectacles. This is the most shocking change yet....
his hair is long, parted on the side, flipping up on the ends and he has gained 50 lbs!
Overall, doesn't look as masculine or menacing? IMO. I'll withhold any more comment.
View attachment 121268

That photograph reminds me of a hair product I used long long ago to keep short curls in place. Iirc, the name of it was Dippity Do.. and it was pink.

This current picture of JRR makes him look like a serial killer IMO!

If I was on the jury, I would have no problem seeing him capable of everything he is charged with.

That photograph reminds me of a hair product I used long long ago to keep short curls in place. Iirc, the name of it was Dippity Do.. and it was pink.

Dippity Do Dah
Dippity Ay
My Oh My Who Is JRR Going To Murder Today

No More Sunshine
In The Prison Today
Just Rain Clouds and Thunder
Coming Your Way

Dippity Do Dah
Dippey Ay
JRR Your Not Having It Your Way

Dippity Do Dah
Dippity Ay
Mr Bluebird Has The Key
And He Just Flew Away

:jail:

Is that the one where the commercial said "A little dab will do you?"

I can't believe it's been over 2 years. I can't remember if there's any kind of court date for their trial? What's the usual timeframe from arrest to trial in cases like this one?

attachment.php

In defending your murdering client, 'marketing' is key. Presenting an appropriate image in court & campaigning to that jury is part of a defender's strategy. Not sure what his 'stylist' is going for... a bookworm, innocent library boy or what but he does look less menacing, as IQ stated. This is like watching a commercial selling a product. WHICH IS what they're doing.

You can change the cover, but it's still the same book.

In defending your murdering client, 'marketing' is key. Presenting an appropriate image in court & campaigning to that jury is part of a defender's strategy. Not sure what his 'stylist' is going for... a bookworm, innocent library boy or what but he does look less menacing, as IQ stated. This is like watching a commercial selling a product. WHICH IS what they're doing.

No matter what his attorneys acting as stylists do, he still and will always have dead shark eyes.

Wow! I was hoping he would be doing hard labor in jail like cleaning toilets but apparently not. Perhaps Mark has been sending him some of his canteen money to get his hand in the honeybun stash

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back