Dreams/Visions? - #2

33604330039_medium.jpg

The above is almost as i seen it in the dark, under a streetlight.
i have posted some vehicles here, both 2 door 4 door, with without emblems to show as best as i can the description of the vehicle.
The emblem can be applied to both the vehicle and the school by the water tower in Olympia. as having a possible connection to each other, but not for certain.
As you view this vehicles, if any resemble any of interest to you or LE, then perhaps check and see if anyone POI owing/using one, may had/have a connection to the school, and the lurking in Olympia concerning the uncle and aunt.
Please remember this information is based on a dream, and nothing i post here should be taken as fact but thought of as fiction, until proven otherwise.
I hope I have helped in someway as others, to bring the child home.
God bless you all for what you Do. :+:MrTT:+:
2000_cougar_07-500x335.jpg
6948496_4.jpg
99-02-COUGAR-INVADER-TYPE-6.jpg
99-02
95 with front emblem
merc4.jpg

similiar emblem
coug_grille.jpg

2001 Lincoln 4 door

r726947.jpg

p644269.jpg

Thank you Mr. TT for telling your dream. It always amazes me how so many dreams interwine with another. Got to thinking of many of the dreams that several have had and common things of each. It kind of reminds me of a puzzle which each has a little piece and putting all the pieces together. Your dream has me kind of wondering about some things for instance the car and the tiger emblem. I know you had mentioned you thought it might have been a 96 or newer model. I was wondering if the car was rusted, maybe have a dents in it or did it kind of look like fairly new paint. I know it was kind of dusky but sometimes as we think we can remember more of what we have seen.

When you mentioned the emblem that you had saw of the tiger. Other's mentioned cougar, lynx, lions. Thinking they are all wild cats. Mention of different schools also got me wondering. When googling came up with

http://www.prepsportswear.com/schoo.../productlist.aspx?schoolid=80554&category=197

Which got me wondering about others past dreams, when we were trying to find certain type of netting, Coloration of shirts and a field. Some had mentioned a bridge, water, other's mention morain, I was wondering if each part of each dream could be part of what happened and wonder if we piece all together would tell a story.

Sorry for the ramblings but sure has my mind wandering. I really appreciate all that have come forth to help Lindsey by telling their dreams/visions. I know sometimes it can be very difficult to express what they see. I am hoping soon the CARD team will come forth and give more news on the progress they have made to bring Lindsey home.

It looked silver, or a close variation of such from what i could see.
One thing you did have me remember, just now from reading your post.
Even though its not relevant, but it had been or was raining, drizzling more likely......and she had on what they call a hooded i believe, a sweatshirt like top, with a hood on it, but she was not wearing the hood, it was just hanging. And as a after thought, if you like to know, she just put her hands on my door, since the window was down, and smiled when she said i could not parked there, i sensed no fear or worry from her, she just seemed naturally happy!.....Does that mean, she may have left with someone she knew, and felt comfortable with?, I don't know, and would be only speculating.....But the driver, whom would look back at me from times to times, may had been trying to identify me, or wondered if i could identify; him, because he knew the child.....but again, its only speculation based upon a dream, so i just don't really know, and i am sorry.....but that would be my interpretation anyways.
I notice no rusts spots, or anything that resembled being dented or dirty.

And yes, updates into the investigation is always good to have, to let one know if there on the right track or totally off....Validation and confirmation of information is always a plus, but more often then not, in an ongoing investigation, getting any confirmation/validation on supplied information is very very hard to come by at times. So yes, it is about pieces of puzzles, and putting them together.....It would just be nice to know at times, where, if any of the pieces fit, from the information provided by one.
I wish i could remember such details, i know how important it is.
I will keep trying!

addon 1...
Hum.................
McCleary Elementary School Wildcats Men Sweatshirts — Hooded

GetImage.iaspx
What would you like to know?

Thank you MTT for showing pictures of cars similar to what you saw in your dream. I appreciate you taking the time to post it. It kind of took me a little bit to understand about the difference between a Mercury and Lincoln. I use to think they where two different companies that made them, but hubby just told me they where bought out by Ford. Now it makes more sense. I know sometimes I can be a little slow on the uptake.

I'm wondering if someone local to ther area might have info on the MCCleary area. Early after Lindsey was abducted her mother was worried that Lindsey was being held captive in a hot "cellar" or "shed". We have checked into the wine cellar and have let that avenue of sluething alone currently maybe hoping LE has checked this mobile out.

My concern is I found a deep fairly good size concrete wall and floor with only one item in the whole room which was a tarnished copper/brass large distillery with a man standing next to it. This was found in pictures on a myspace of someone local to the area. I was thinking maybe there might be away to see who had this set up in 2006 and before. Thanks

I'm also remain concentrated on the 1996 era of a Ford Taurus or something similar.
MrTT I did mean cougar when I asked you those questions. Sorry I wasn't clear.
Another area that comes to mind is the gravel/pit quarry where both 108's kind of connect in a sense.

Mr:TT: I'v been trying to overide the ick lately so I'm sorry I didn't follow through with this thread. Pics are great! Have you looked at pictures of the Highschool in Elma and water tower there also to see if that area may ring a bell?

Olympia WA in a larger map">
View Olympia WA in a larger map

Until told to otherwise, the only tower and wooded area i am interested in is on this link and the site is called
To: Birch St NW​

How does LE rate Olympia as being a possible location?
Have they discarded the location altogether and would rather persons concentrate on Mccleary?
If any of photos of vehicles i posted, don't ring any bells for now, just hang on to them, and wait and see if anything develops.
A mod can delete them if they wish, for i know they are taking up a lot of space.

I'm wondering if someone local to ther area might have info on the MCCleary area. Early after Lindsey was abducted her mother was worried that Lindsey was being held captive in a hot "cellar" or "shed". We have checked into the wine cellar and have let that avenue of sluething alone currently maybe hoping LE has checked this mobile out.

My concern is I found a deep fairly good size concrete wall and floor with only one item in the whole room which was a tarnished copper/brass large distillery with a man standing next to it. This was found in pictures on a myspace of someone local to the area. I was thinking maybe there might be away to see who had this set up in 2006 and before. Thanks

I'm also remain concentrated on the 1996 era of a Ford Taurus or something similar.
MrTT I did mean cougar when I asked you those questions. Sorry I wasn't clear.
Another area that comes to mind is the gravel/pit quarry where both 108's kind of connect in a sense.

There are many mines and gravel pits in the surrounding area.......
http://www.dnr.wa.gov/Publications/ger_ic69_directory_wa_mines_1979.pdf

From thehighroad.org ...........
There's a shooting pit near McCleary west of Olympia. Shoot whatever you want.
N47° 03.579 W123° 10.792

From http://www.crcwater.org/actplan/13lowch.html
There is a history of gravel mining along the Chehalis River near Elma. A few of the abandoned pits have been reclaimed for wildlife habitat, and swimming ponds for a county park.

Serendipity thank you for the homework, much appreciated. there is an area that has both 108' showing on a map. In this particular location the railroad runs through and there are what appears to be mobile homes somewhat hidden and brush growing over the road used for accsess. The gravel pit is near this area.

On a side note. Back in the day I was very focused on Sandy Creek Pond and went through much trying to find out more on the area surrounding Sandy Creek Pond but to no avail. the pond is still on mind as someone relayed to me there are 3 very small smallponds located near Sandy Creek Pond. I'm going for a map for directions of these ponds.

180519430230A99.jpg

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offendermap.php?OfndrID=758356&AgencyID=54490
This is the map that was showing, from your link above.
FWI, i don't see where it would be a problem, if LE was to ask this person a few questions in General as part of an on going investigation......Especially, if he is facing some hard time.
Perhaps, he may know someone, whom knows someone etc etc, that may have knowledge or the mentality to commit such a thing, from those he is accustom to hanging around with.

I would not take this lightly, and not saying you would.
Just that it is a path LE could travel on, just to see if anything is there, if they have not already done so in the past.

Olympia WA in a larger map">
View Olympia WA in a larger map

Until told to otherwise, the only tower and wooded area i am interested in is on this link and the site is called

How does LE rate Olympia as being a possible location?
Have they discarded the location altogether and would rather persons concentrate on Mccleary?
If any of photos of vehicles i posted, don't ring any bells for now, just hang on to them, and wait and see if anything develops.
A mod can delete them if they wish, for i know they are taking up a lot of space.

im trying to follow here....been gone for a few weeks.....

why this spot?

im trying to follow here....been gone for a few weeks.....

why this spot?

The tower and the woods surrounding the tower near the school, is an interest.
but also, i am waiting to see, if the person across the street, up north and little west, has been interview by LE as of today, or in the near future, and if this person is related to the person living in elma?

1. Have they ruled out the man in the white t shirt with the dog, as being the driver of the vehicle in questioned at the shell station, with 100 percent certainty he is not the driver?

2. Have they chatted with the individual in Olympia?
That lives by the school.
And is this person related to the person in Elma?
If you cant answer it is fine. Just want to be sure, it is not forgotten with the new developments pertaining to the video release.

And this is not a question, but a favor.
If someone living in Mccleary is looking for something to do some night, around the time Lindsey disappeared. Could you go to the shell station, and stand around the entrance way, where the people on the video tape were shown coming and going, and standing from there, could you take some pictures/video, to show how the area looked that night, from the shell station to the outer areas where Lindsey may have been.

And this one, more important then the above..
Could someone be the eyes of Lindsey that night,
and take a caamera, and walk the path she was last known to be seen on before she disappeared, and take pictures/video showing what was in front of her that night, what she may had seen while walking home, the area that night showing her perspective, showing us through your camera, what she was seeing around her that night walking towards her house............ESPECIALLY, how the shell station may had looked to her, as she was walking in that direction towards home, on that night.

I ask, because i would like to see, not only what the area looked like to persons coming and going from the shell station, but i want to see also what Lindsey was seeing that night, as she was heading home from the opposite direction.

Does-not have to been taken in total darkness, around sunset or so, so we can still see the area from both views.

And if two of you could go at the same time, one could take pictures from the shell and the other from Lindsey view, and be able to show us almost in real time, what each was seeing.

add on...
I am trying to recreate the events of that night, as seen through the eyes of Lindsey and the perpetrator, because eventually there eyes did meet on that night.
And PLEASE....as you do this, take/remember any mental thoughts that you have as your doing this. Let us know what you felt, your thoughts you were having, for example if your being the eyes of Lindsey that night, and you come to a spot in the road, that has you feel perhaps she was taking from that spot, and went in a certain direction, PLEASE post it......Dont worry about being right or wrong.......Just tell us your emotions, feelings, any thoughts that played in your mind as you did this........

add on ...2
If someone has a video recorder, and can film driving from the shell station, the same path as the vehicle in question was seen leaving the shell station,and your able to film leaving the shell, and crossing the street onto the street she was last reported being seen on that would be wonderful........if you can, try and film it around the same time, she left the friends house, so we can see exactly what the perp was seeing at that time. He may have passed her up, before going to shell, and then went back to her, wanting to see the area, the lighting around the area she was walking in etc.

Safety first, go in pairs if possible, you never know whom may be watching you.

I have done something similar to what your asking at the beginning of the case and just a week ago with a ffriend being my eyes and ears. The reason for my little experiment was because the mother released a statement that the last time she saw Lindsey was at 9:15 that evenning. Well that put a different spin on the fragile trimeline in a big way! Initially we only has kk's and Scotts different time of Lindsey leaving from the porch. With both those timelines different just the few minutes between each puts a spin on the times Lindsey reached each block from kk's porch, going all the way to two blocks away from her home putting her at the station at different times. These two times of kk and scott (I can't feel good about using caps for their names. Sorry emotional) were tested by having a young girl Lindsey's size, same possible stride leaving the mothers front porch from the mothers orginal time of last scene, keeping time with each block all the way to kk's. These times would show somewhat where LB would have been and at what time there and back to kk's. So we have one experiment for kk's time, one there and back on Scotts time, and 2 test there and back of the mothers accounts of last scene. Out of all four experiments allowing dilly dally time and argument time (this arhument time sure seemed important to mention. and mention and mention again. Some tried to downplay this moment) rena time ect... The time of 9:15 leaving the mothers all the way (guestimate time using same girl and stride) recording each block time there and back would place Lindsey at the shell station around up towards the parking spaces at 9:50. where she would be crossing over to Mommesan. It would be nice to know what the sky looked like at 9:50 that evenning, the longest day of the summer. This point was also something important to some as if it didn't matter what the time was because it was the longest day of the year. It is interesting to go over old post to read commentary about some of those blocks along her walk. You could almost write a book using every block as a chapter telling what Lindsey may encountered on every block trying to reach home.
This is just a novice approach but was necessary for me to have some of the understanding you seem to want as well. Guess I better get back there and borrow another child! lol! Proably not much help for you but I'll see if images arte available.

thank you kageykaren!!!

from the start i have always wanted to do just that and take a video to see thru Lindseys eyes....thank you for sharing that with us :hug:

TakeNote your welcome but it is the work of amatures concerned with reported times. As the months went on we finally heard Rick Scott say she was a couple (2) blocks from home. When he said this it was our first time for a definate even though it was downplayed. I told someone who said they were friends with Rick Scott that I hang on to his everyword when he speaks so tell him ! Sometimes when he gives a pressor like the last one you can see alittle sneaky, devil look towards the end of the video as if to say 'I know more but not telling' As you can see they new more!
What seemed imformative was the account by the woman who stated her husband saw a Ford Taurus & blue van on Maople at around 9:30 It almost makes one think if that statement were a truth that Lindsey may have made it to at least 4th where those cars were reported to have been at 9:30. If Lindsey made it past those cars up to third crossed over it could put her at the Shell P&R about 9:50. Especially if she dilly dallied at the Shell. This is not to fact but to rumor in the begiining of the case it was said LB had sticky fingers and wasn't allowed in one of the stores. According to Mike at the Shell he said he knows who the kids are that steal and the two kids in the back of the store were ok. This was just a short conversation as a red headed boy about 10-12 came in and caight my eye as he had the readest natural hair I'v ever seen! Any locals who know him tell him he needs to apply to Ronald McDonald when he comes of age!
Has anyone figured out from the pics the time of night I think thats important as :*:Mr.TT:*:

Glad your back TakeNote and you heart your child is feeling better. :) Are you ok after such worry?

I have done something similar to what your asking at the beginning of the case and just a week ago with a ffriend being my eyes and ears. The reason for my little experiment was because the mother released a statement that the last time she saw Lindsey was at 9:15 that evenning. Well that put a different spin on the fragile trimeline in a big way! Initially we only has kk's and Scotts different time of Lindsey leaving from the porch. With both those timelines different just the few minutes between each puts a spin on the times Lindsey reached each block from kk's porch, going all the way to two blocks away from her home putting her at the station at different times. These two times of kk and scott (I can't feel good about using caps for their names. Sorry emotional) were tested by having a young girl Lindsey's size, same possible stride leaving the mothers front porch from the mothers orginal time of last scene, keeping time with each block all the way to kk's. These times would show somewhat where LB would have been and at what time there and back to kk's. So we have one experiment for kk's time, one there and back on Scotts time, and 2 test there and back of the mothers accounts of last scene. Out of all four experiments allowing dilly dally time and argument time (this arhument time sure seemed important to mention. and mention and mention again. Some tried to downplay this moment) rena time ect... The time of 9:15 leaving the mothers all the way (guestimate time using same girl and stride) recording each block time there and back would place Lindsey at the shell station around up towards the parking spaces at 9:50. where she would be crossing over to Mommesan. It would be nice to know what the sky looked like at 9:50 that evenning, the longest day of the summer. This point was also something important to some as if it didn't matter what the time was because it was the longest day of the year. It is interesting to go over old post to read commentary about some of those blocks along her walk. You could almost write a book using every block as a chapter telling what Lindsey may encountered on every block trying to reach home.
This is just a novice approach but was necessary for me to have some of the understanding you seem to want as well. Guess I better get back there and borrow another child! lol! Proably not much help for you but I'll see if images arte available.

For responding back.
And perhaps we should wait for any more updates, information to come from LE after the release of the shell video to see where we are at on our speculations....In reality, it is something LE should do for us, they have the time, resources, equipment to do what i asked better then anyone.
And then when they finished i was hoping they would release it to the media, and ask for persons to view it to see if they remember anything from that night if they were in the area.
I WAS hoping, someone whom was around at that time in the area, would watch this new report, and see things in there mind that they remember, as they watched this video the LE officials had put together.
and while watching they would in fact remember seeing Lindsey, and anything unusual, or seen her at another spot not yet known.
So, yes lets wait , perhaps soon LE will release further information details, and we can match it validate it/confirm it with what has been posted here on this thread.

any images, you have would be wonderful to view as visual aids.........In fact, they may be exactly what i am looking for, but not knowing you may have some already in existence!

addon...

your descriptions about the time line, has me wondering if perhaps that may be a reason, the time line on the shell video had been altered so the actual times could not be seen....if it had been, you could have matched it up with your records, and im only speculating, but i feel your time line, as you seen it to be, may in fact had been substantiated by the time line on the shell video......just speculation on my part, but it seems you could have been correct in your time line assessment, that would have been verified with the time line on the shell video.

SS once again you come through with your google talents! Your links are always appreciated by me.

I was wondering if the tiger emblem was a car emblem or a sticker of a tiger? If it was a tiger looking emblem could it have been a Mercury Lynx emblem? I only ask because this type of car somewhat matches a Ford Taurus that is being mentioned currently on the net.

My first thought was the Mercury Cougar.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back