People & Key Players MY Murder Case

PrayersForMaura said:
I started a thread similar to this two days ago. Perhaps you could merge this with that thread, since we don't really need two threads on the same topic.

Thanks PFM ... grea work ... and excellent idea to merge the two... apologies, I had not taken the time to investigate your thread.

Tybee is the final decision-maker - but will be worthwhile if we're able to combine info in good order!

great stuff, tku ... polk x

Does anyoine know if JY had step/half brothers/sisters?

Or what job he was in before ChartOne ?

TIA

Polk :)

samhoney said:
I just want to tell you how much I admire your attention to detail and your dedication to Michelle's case. I hope that one day all of us know what happened and why. Good job. :)

Hi Samhoney and welcome to W/S : hope to see more of you in here... thank you! We have an awesome bunch at W/S ... there are some incredible minds and really seasoned members that are so inspiring, it just makes others of us stick around and roll up our sleeves, too. Let's hope there'll be an arrest soon.

Dear all,

Please note, I've included the link to PrayersForMaura's incredible research and background on Michelle Young (ALL about her) - PFM's is awesome stuff.

The new link comes under Michelle Young in the opening post here... :)

Tku, PFM for letting me bring it in..

This is an amazing amount of work. What a terrific sticky!

The only thing I did notice was one spot at the end of Cassidy's bio where you accidentally put in 2007 instead of 2006.

I am so tired that I actually stopped to think if it was a typo or if I was really losing it! LOL!

Great job! Thank you!

PolkSaladAnnie said:
CASSIDY YOUNG

CASSIDY EDUCATIONAL FUND:

Education fund for Cassidy Young: Michelle Young Memorial, P.O. Box 18708, Raleigh, N.C. 27619.

BIOLOGICAL PARENTS

Michelle Marie Fisher Young & Jason Lynn Young
Cassidy was 2and half when her pregnant mother was bludgeoned to death circa 11/3/06

SCHOOLING & CARE FACILITIES

Meredith Fisher was earlier employed by M&JY full time to care for Cassie.
Cassidy is allegedly at a day-school (TBC)
As at early December 2007, Cassidy remains with her father in Brevard

Bee Charmer said:
WOW!! Now that's what I call Sleuthing. Great
job Polk.
:clap:
excellent job indeed, Polk :dance: :woohoo:

It was confirmed to me by one of the "insiders" at CTV, via private message, that Michelle Money's maiden name is indeed Sauter. Michelle Money / Sauter is from Port Jefferson, NY which is about 20 min away (with NY traffic) from Sayville.

Peoplefinders.com has results which includes relatives and such.

Type in Michelle D. Money, check the results. Then, type in Michelle D. Sauter. It states associated names (when entering Michelle D. Sauter) as Michelle D. Money. Thus, Money's maiden name is Sauter.

http://www.zillow.com/search/Search...NY%2011777-2604

Fisher home per zillow.com:
http://www.zillow.com/search/Search...ny%2011782-2217

Living on Long Island, I can say that an average home is about 450,000 - 500,000. Point here is that the prices shown on zillow and elsewhere reflect the area e.g., Suffolk County Long Island, as opposed to the home itself.

Anyway, how strange that they are both from Suffolk County, NY / Long Island. I am still wondering if they knew one another before college.....

Does anyone know the name of the guy JY bought a house with before he married Michelle?

Thanks Scandi

scandi said:
Does anyone know the name of the guy JY bought a house with before he married Michelle?

Thanks Scandi
It's Ryan Schaad

Sami

Oh, YES How could I have forgotton that! :banghead: His homepage says he has done blogging, and I think that is kind of unusual in his fireld of specialized electronics. Conna check it out!

Thankis Sami - Big Krams :blowkiss:

excellent job indeed, Polk :dance: :woohoo:

It was confirmed to me by one of the "insiders" at CTV, via private message, that Michelle Money's maiden name is indeed Sauter. Michelle Money / Sauter is from Port Jefferson, NY which is about 20 min away (with NY traffic) from Sayville.

Peoplefinders.com has results which includes relatives and such.

Type in Michelle D. Money, check the results. Then, type in Michelle D. Sauter. It states associated names (when entering Michelle D. Sauter) as Michelle D. Money. Thus, Money's maiden name is Sauter.

http://www.zillow.com/search/Search...NY%2011777-2604

Fisher home per zillow.com:
http://www.zillow.com/search/Search...ny%2011782-2217

Living on Long Island, I can say that an average home is about 450,000 - 500,000. Point here is that the prices shown on zillow and elsewhere reflect the area e.g., Suffolk County Long Island, as opposed to the home itself.

Anyway, how strange that they are both from Suffolk County, NY / Long Island. I am still wondering if they knew one another before college.....

I may be off base here but I started watching the Bachelor on ABC this week and there is a girl on the show named Michelle Money w/ a daughter. It says hometown of Salt Lake City, Utah and she's 30 years old. I don't know what she (the MM of JY's past) looks like but thought I'd put it out there. It was kinda wierd as I watched the show last night...I was like "why does that name sound familiar?" and then this morning I remembered so checked MY's page on Websleuths.

Is it possible same girl or am I off base?

Thanks!
Kadie

I may be off base here but I started watching the Bachelor on ABC this week and there is a girl on the show named Michelle Money w/ a daughter. It says hometown of Salt Lake City, Utah and she's 30 years old. I don't know what she (the MM of JY's past) looks like but thought I'd put it out there. It was kinda wierd as I watched the show last night...I was like "why does that name sound familiar?" and then this morning I remembered so checked MY's page on Websleuths.

Is it possible same girl or am I off base?

Thanks!
Kadie

Michelle Money involved in this case has 2 young sons.
Up until at least last year, she was teaching middle school math at a school near Myrtle Beach SC. I understand she and her husband, Steve, are now estranged. Their Myrtle Beach home was foreclosed 9/2010, so not sure exactly where she ended up? I do know she is not in Utah.

Type in "Michelle Money" to pull foreclosure public record....

http://www.horrycounty.org/SCJDWEB/publicindex/

Michelle Money involved in this case has 2 young sons.
Up until at least last year, she was teaching middle school math at a school near Myrtle Beach SC. I understand she and her husband, Steve, are now estranged. Their Myrtle Beach home was foreclosed 9/2010, so not sure exactly where she ended up? I do know she is not in Utah.

Type in "Michelle Money" to pull foreclosure public record....

http://www.horrycounty.org/SCJDWEB/publicindex/

Makes sense! Thanks for the info!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa