Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #9

Your post takes me back to what I originally thought about - that Cindy was Casey's initially intended victim months before.
Casey must have been furious with her mother. It was probably building for years. And I beleive her thoughts to kill or somehow get rid of her mother fits into the conversations she had with her friend Amy about getting the house and them sharing it.

But, I suppose she decided it would be easier to do away with her daughter. That would take care of part of her problem.

I have to say reading these theories is putting chills back on my spine again. Will we ever be rid of Evil Casey Anthony.

ITA that KC's first plan was to get rid of CA & GA. I am sure that is where the chlorform comes in. I have never believed it was made for Caylee alone.
She knew she couldn't kill either GA or CA unless they were sadated first.
That batch was made especially for them.

Reading back through some of these posts and threads have really saddened me again about the miscarriage of justice in this case.
Some thoughts I have now are -

This newly found evidence just verifies what I already knew. It ties FCA to the house and the computer and that she murdered Caylee.

I don't know if this evidence would have helped in the trial because of JB's wild accusations he was making. He said in the book and on tv that he had planned to show that GA was on the computer if it was brought up in trial. If that backfired, I feel sure that CA would have gladly "left work" again to get on the computer during that time. Now JB's spin is that this evidence was hidden by the PT to hide GA's involvement in order to keep alive their theory on FCA killing Caylee. JB would have said whatever it took to discount this new evidence one way or another and the jury would have believed him.

Do we really know when George left for work? Every timeline assumes that he was telling the truth about when he left for work. He lied about watching the tv show and kept changing his story on how he said goodbye to FCA and Caylee that morning. Did he sleep in, play with Caylee all morning while FCA stayed on the computer or just get out of the house on his personal errands? Did he eat lunch with Caylee and FCA? Was FCA still livid over the fight with CA the night before? Did he and FCA get into a serious argument that morning? Something made him try to reach FCA after he got to work, maybe trying to calm her down and clear the air?

4:25 pm KC cell phone pings show her tracking westward.
No activity on phone for 2 hours and 7 minutes. [NOTE: Up until this point KC has gone no more than about 30 minutes at a time not texting or calling some one.]
BB returns home at approximately 6 p.m. from a family vacation.
5:00 pm to midnight no activity on laptop.
5:57 pm KC’s cell phone pings show her tracking northwestward

clearly this block of time indicates a window of opportunity to some of us??!
A person who has a 400 a month phone bill that she steals from everyone in Orlando to pay. A person who is basically has her cell phone perma attached to her ear has nearly two hours of no cell activity and no cell tower pings? That to me means she deliberately turned off her phone that she wanted No interruptions in what she was concentrating on doing. And I believe she only flurry called her mother to try and get her to do whatever it was she wanted Cindy to do. Then she cuts that communication off then starts back up two hours later. To me she sat and thought I can't burn the bridge just yet or Cindy will be on to me. Think about if Casey just changes her phone number, moves out of the house and cuts off ties with her Mom... what would Cindy do? So she calls her to tell her everything is peachy and Caylee will be with the Nanny a few nights.

I don't believe there was ever any evidence presented to support the Henkle duct tape was ever in the car. There was evidence that a roll was in George Anthony's possession after June 16 though. Are you saying she took the tape back to the house and gave it to George or put it back in the garage for him to use later?
Who is to say there was only one roll of duct tape?

It's not at all a stretch for me to think there could have been more than one roll of it.

Reading back through some of these posts and threads have really saddened me again about the miscarriage of justice in this case.
Some thoughts I have now are -

This newly found evidence just verifies what I already knew. It ties FCA to the house and the computer and that she murdered Caylee.

I don't know if this evidence would have helped in the trial because of JB's wild accusations he was making. He said in the book and on tv that he had planned to show that GA was on the computer if it was brought up in trial. If that backfired, I feel sure that CA would have gladly "left work" again to get on the computer during that time. Now JB's spin is that this evidence was hidden by the PT to hide GA's involvement in order to keep alive their theory on FCA killing Caylee. JB would have said whatever it took to discount this new evidence one way or another and the jury would have believed him.

Do we really know when George left for work? Every timeline assumes that he was telling the truth about when he left for work. He lied about watching the tv show and kept changing his story on how he said goodbye to FCA and Caylee that morning. Did he sleep in, play with Caylee all morning while FCA stayed on the computer or just get out of the house on his personal errands? Did he eat lunch with Caylee and FCA? Was FCA still livid over the fight with CA the night before? Did he and FCA get into a serious argument that morning? Something made him try to reach FCA after he got to work, maybe trying to calm her down and clear the air?

I may have missed this somewhere, but is there actual proof that he clocked in at his job (a car place of some sort?) at 3pm that day?

Who is to say there was only one roll of duct tape?

It's not at all a stretch for me to think there could have been more than one roll of it.

But then probably notary stretch for you to think ghat just because it was in the garage it would only be used by george:great:furious::furious:

Ok so here's how I think it all went. It all started with the big fight the night before. Cindy I believe gave her an ultimatum. The next day starts per usual. Casey focus is on Casey and thinking about good time, hence the uploads of "her" club the researching for the shot girls etc. The phone calls and texts to friends. As the day wears on her situation gets more desparate so she talks with friends about moving out and needing places to stay. She pretends to leave for her fake job with Caylee and George watches her leave. She waits for him to leave for work and comes back to the house. I think the calls to and from her Dad are about keeping tabs on his whereabouts. He can't come back home and catch her there. Now she's watching Caylee alone and being reminded all the time about Cindy and her fight. She's very resentful of Caylee. Casey does what she always does when she's that angry. She fantasizes about killing her daughter. Then she starts up the google searches. I think she's always had this kind of back up plan about what she'd do. Now the situation is escalating. So around this time she talks with Jesse G who hears Caylee in the background but Casey kinda snaps and decides to go ahead with it. So I believe she gives Caylee zanax to make her sleepy. (remember AD can give her Zanax whenever she wants it) Casey gets herself packed up for the week or so she's staying with Tony and doesn't pack for Caylee. She decides on duct tape and more Xanax. She doesn't have scissors so she grabs knife from the kitchen. (there was a knife found with the remains with white fibers attached which I believe are duct tape fibers) She then starts calling her Mom as she's leaving the house. This I think is her giving Cindy one last opportunity to maintain status quo and that would be taking Caylee for the night.. so Casey is free to do as she wants.. Remember this is all fantasy until she actually does the murder. Caylee is still useful to her alive as a pawn/leverage. Casey gets ignored, she's still livid from last night, her friends won't give her a place to stay and her Mom is on to her games ie stealing from her Grandparents. Casey cuts communication at that point and drives to a remote location. It's dark and rainy and she thinks she won't be seen. I think the critical time between 4:30-6:00 when her phone is off when there's no way to track her she overdoses Caylee on Xanax and applies the duct tape. She does all this while in the car using the knife to cut the three long pieces and places her in the trunk where Caylee assumes the fetal position. Casey leaves her there and is free to celebrate with her boyfriend. And that all begins the 31 days. Everything else is cover up, the change of Caylees clothes, the deleted sections of the pc, the zenida story the myspace pages and secret pass words all cover.

BBM
OMG, this is probably so close to what happened. Thinking of Caylee in the trunk drugged in the fetal position made me very sick to my stomach right now. How can anyone do this to any living being for such selfish reasons? and then get away with it and have a fan club. I'm so glad that Jeff's movie is coming out. I hope they make FCA watch it. I do wish the actress that is playing "baby killer" was not as attractive as she is. They should have casted someone really ugly. Just like FCA's insides and soul.

sorry bout that making you sick thing... I only say that because the outline of a child in the fetal position in the trunk was in the FBI report. a child cannot assume the fetal position when already dead and Casey was not going to prop her in that fashion. So she's alive in the trunk at least a short time. :(

Ok so here's how I think it all went. It all started with the big fight the night before. Cindy I believe gave her an ultimatum. The next day starts per usual. Casey focus is on Casey and thinking about good time, hence the uploads of "her" club the researching for the shot girls etc. The phone calls and texts to friends. As the day wears on her situation gets more desparate so she talks with friends about moving out and needing places to stay. She pretends to leave for her fake job with Caylee and George watches her leave. She waits for him to leave for work and comes back to the house. I think the calls to and from her Dad are about keeping tabs on his whereabouts. He can't come back home and catch her there. Now she's watching Caylee alone and being reminded all the time about Cindy and her fight. She's very resentful of Caylee. Casey does what she always does when she's that angry. She fantasizes about killing her daughter. Then she starts up the google searches. I think she's always had this kind of back up plan about what she'd do. Now the situation is escalating. So around this time she talks with Jesse G who hears Caylee in the background but Casey kinda snaps and decides to go ahead with it. So I believe she gives Caylee zanax to make her sleepy. (remember AD can give her Zanax whenever she wants it) Casey gets herself packed up for the week or so she's staying with Tony and doesn't pack for Caylee. She decides on duct tape and more Xanax. She doesn't have scissors so she grabs knife from the kitchen. (there was a knife found with the remains with white fibers attached which I believe are duct tape fibers) She then starts calling her Mom as she's leaving the house. This I think is her giving Cindy one last opportunity to maintain status quo and that would be taking Caylee for the night.. so Casey is free to do as she wants.. Remember this is all fantasy until she actually does the murder. Caylee is still useful to her alive as a pawn/leverage. Casey gets ignored, she's still livid from last night, her friends won't give her a place to stay and her Mom is on to her games ie stealing from her Grandparents. Casey cuts communication at that point and drives to a remote location. It's dark and rainy and she thinks she won't be seen. I think the critical time between 4:30-6:00 when her phone is off when there's no way to track her she overdoses Caylee on Xanax and applies the duct tape. She does all this while in the car using the knife to cut the three long pieces and places her in the trunk where Caylee assumes the fetal position. Casey leaves her there and is free to celebrate with her boyfriend. And that all begins the 31 days. Everything else is cover up, the change of Caylees clothes, the deleted sections of the pc, the zenida story the myspace pages and secret pass words all cover.

I agree with you about the time frame being between 4:40 and 6:00. and what she was did to Caylee but let me throw a spanner into the mix. What if FCA thought she'd only subdued her and shut her up for the night?

There's been so many lies, twists and turns I can't keep up with it all!

When did her panic attacks start? Did they start that night? How many did she have I wonder?

Cold doesn't cut it with the Anthony family.

well I did think that might have been the case before Baez's book and the google searches verified by JWG.. but I think the fool proof suffocation searches blows up any ideas that it was an accidental death by duct tape.

Thanks JWG. Is the only way for you to personally do a search of the unallocated space is to have a copy of the imaged hard drive?

Yes. :sigh:

I noticed in the History from Unallocated Space of the firefox browser that Casey logged into her facebook account 1 minute after the searches for "how to make chloraform" and "Shovel" and "neck breaking" and "household weapons". Why didn't the prosecution point that out to the jury when CA perjured herself, and why didn't the jury look at this spreadsheet to see it themselves? :banghead:

The SA's presentation of the computer forensics was horrible to begin with. It was very confused and confusing. They bungled it.

respectfully snipped...
Was FCA "punking" JB saying it was not her? some malicious thing she was doing to get back at him??

or did they just think no one would ever even question it?

or was JB really not that familiar with the real computer log evidence, and he just put this info in the book without really knowing what he was talking about?

I can't figure out how he got the wrong info in his book, if FCA lied to him? does he REALLY believe what she tells him?

Always a day late and a dollar short... but wanted to make a few comments!

I believe what I bolded is why he put it into his book! He really didn't know what the heck he was talking about!! :floorlaugh: Hey Jose! :seeya:

OK, I will bite. The book is full of lies. This is just another one to add to the list.
I think when he found out about the searches, he knew they pointed directly to KC and how she killed Caylee. It would prove JA opening statement. KC would have to lie to JB about this. She also knew this pointed to her. When the prosecution never brought it up it was a bonus for his team. Putting it in the book was just his way of gloating that he had this and not the prosecution, even though his evidence is wrong. Leaves me wondering if he is sorry he put it in the book since the bombshell is blowing up in his face. This is just my own opinion.

Yeah, I believe that too, Ricki = as mentioned above I don't really think he knew WHAT he actually did have! He really thought it pointed to George and that's why the SA didn't use it. But I do believe it just blew up in his face!

:gthanks:

AZLawyer and JWG!!

:yourock:

Whichever member of the defense team recently said that the June 16 AIM/FB/MS activity couldn't have been Casey because there was similar activity on June 17 when Casey "was no longer at the house" might want to double-check some of the evidence. I show (using JWG's times from the more current computer forensic software) Casey-like activity on the home computer 3:14-3:27 pm. Cell phone pings show Casey in the area of the Anthony home from about 2:30 pm until after 4 pm that day. (Note that the cell pings wouldn't match up with the computer activity if we used JB's time stamps (one hour earlier).) Activity on the desktop and Casey's laptop computers were both high at this time, as though files were being transferred from one to the other, and the Caylee nursing home videos in particular were transferred to the laptop at 3:28 pm--just after "whoever" had finished checking Facebook, MySpace, etc.

So, Defense Team Member whose name I forget, I think it's pretty obvious that the June 17 activity was Casey as well.

That would be Linda Baden-Kenney or is that Linda Kenney-Baden... whatever - still can't stand her! :what: :slap:

4:25 pm KC cell phone pings show her tracking westward.
No activity on phone for 2 hours and 7 minutes. [NOTE: Up until this point KC has gone no more than about 30 minutes at a time not texting or calling some one.]
BB returns home at approximately 6 p.m. from a family vacation.
5:00 pm to midnight no activity on laptop.
5:57 pm KC’s cell phone pings show her tracking northwestward

clearly this block of time indicates a window of opportunity to some of us??!
A person who has a 400 a month phone bill that she steals from everyone in Orlando to pay. A person who is basically has her cell phone perma attached to her ear has nearly two hours of no cell activity and no cell tower pings? That to me means she deliberately turned off her phone that she wanted No interruptions in what she was concentrating on doing. And I believe she only flurry called her mother to try and get her to do whatever it was she wanted Cindy to do. Then she cuts that communication off then starts back up two hours later. To me she sat and thought I can't burn the bridge just yet or Cindy will be on to me. Think about if Casey just changes her phone number, moves out of the house and cuts off ties with her Mom... what would Cindy do? So she calls her to tell her everything is peachy and Caylee will be with the Nanny a few nights.

I believe this (after 4pm) when she couldn't get a hold of her mother is where she killed Caylee, cause SHE had a date with Tony! I believe it was just spontaneous rage - cause her mother wouldn't babysit and poor Caylee was in the way of her "new" life; after all wasn't she looking at "shot girl" job openings on Craiglist in New York!! :notgood: Just unbelievable that a child killer walks among us... well, maybe just in Florida! :crazy:

Oh - I see a

:newbie:

:welcome6:

ChristYTN

:greetings:

I do think it was rage but she had to have a roll of duct tape with her in the car so it must have been the ultimate ultimatum. Maybe even 1 upping Cindy's ultimatums during the June 15th argument. Like Cindy do what I want or I'll show you! Fits in with the whole spiteful B thing pretty good.

It was pre-meditated murder. She had been planning this for several months. The alleged fight the previous night probably triggered the actual murder. I had read previously that Casey knew that Cindy could not baby-sit Caylee on the 16th. Why would she expect Cindy to baby-sit after a big fight and knowing full well that Cindy had to work late? KC continued to make calls to Cindy even after 6:30 p.m. I also remember reading somewhere that KC didn't ask AH to baby-sit Caylee that day. She could have called a number of friends and atleast tried to get them to baby-sit Caylee. She did not.

I still think KC murdered Caylee shortly after her morbid search on the computer in the comfort of her home. If KC left hopespring drive that day expecting someone to baby-sit Caylee then she would have put on a pair of shoes for Caylee and packed an overnight bag as well. She was SURE that Caylee wouldn't need any of that. She may have been driving around looking for a place to dump Caylee after that while there was no phone activity.

The latest revelation regarding the timing of the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) calls to mind:

"Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny." - various authors attributed

As it relates to what happened to Caylee, this newest piece of the puzzle resolves a fundamental 'theories' issue for me, personally.

For the sake of simplicity, I'm abandoning my usual approach of attempting to reconcile all the available information with a theory.

IMHO...

Caylee was murdered ~7:30PM 6/16, when Casey's 'plan A' and 'plan B' attempts to hand her over for the night to Cindy, then, Amy failed. The strongest evidence supporting this is that the unanswered 7:22PM call to Amy emphatically marked the end of Casey initiating communications. After this time Casey's behavior shifted dramatically to being elusive. The last call to Amy was a very clear turning point in Casey's observable behavior on a macro scale.

Casey's actions, IMHO, weren't fueled by a well-developed plot to off Caylee. They were the result of accumulated frustrations in recent months, seemingly accelerating by the hour 6/15-6/16.

There was a stark shift in events @ Hopespring 6/16 after 2PM, as evidenced by the computer searches. The 2:51PM 'fool-proof' search coincided with the time George, who appears to have been caring/entertaining Caylee the majority of the day whilst Casey was engrossed in all-things-Casey, left for work. The search reads, to me, like a 0-100mph launch over the edge. The immediate and purposeful choice of 'suffocation' suggests, to me, putting in words Casey's desire to silence an inconsolable Caylee immediately. ETA: That George called Casey @ 3PM at the house, then on her cell is very telling that some situation was underway when he left, IMHO. From phone records, George calling Casey was a very, very rare event. To me, George's behavior in placing those calls indicates something was seriously awry when he left the house and he wanted to get an update. It doesn't seem too far a stretch that Caylee would be upset @ his leaving, and he felt guilty/responsible and perhaps wanted to console her over the phone if he could. So, there are at least two independent, observable behaviors (Casey's abrupt 'fool-proof' search & George's rare calls) that suggest things were in a drastic downward spiral by ~2:30PM.

Regardless of whether Casey harmed Caylee @ all before they left Hopespring that afternoon, the thought had become words, and the words materialized in the action of picking up the duct tape. Perhaps it was used temporarily to quieten Caylee, and then the roll went into the Pontiac as threat to Caylee; "Be quiet, or the tape goes back on!" For me, the latest computer search information seals this important means of the tape getting into the car that afternoon, to be used later. Otherwise, it seemed highly unlikely to me that it would randomly be in the car.

Casey actively sought out Cindy (i.e. flurry of calls) and hovered in the area of Gentiva after 4PM to effect the quickest possible Caylee handoff-and-escape-to-Tony's scenario. Casey was 'dressed for work' to pull of the ruse until the 'plan A' handoff to Cindy had clearly failed.

Dropping Caylee at Amy's became 'plan B', and Casey changed Caylee into her 'sleeping away from home' pajamas - the "Big Trouble..." shirt.

When meager attempts to reach Amy failed, an infuriated Casey, perhaps fueled by a fitful Caylee, used the carseat straps to restrain Caylee while she first applied the tape to quieten her (again?), then, in rage, to suffocate her as her thoughts and actions from the afternoon computer search reached fruition.

There wasn't any pre-agreed-to rendevous time for Casey and Tony that evening that we are aware of. The timing of her arrival at his apartment ~7:42PM was only paced by the 20 minutes it took for Casey to erupt, cinch the carseat straps, apply the tape, wait for Caylee to stop breathing and place her body into the trunk of the Pontiac.

Steering clear of the details, there just isn't enough information to determine with any certainty if Caylee was sedated in any way. It seems to me very unlikely, though. Casey's efforts were to hand Caylee off right up until the time she snapped. Further, Casey doesn't strike me as being empathetic, nor possessing the forethought to sedate Caylee to 'soften' the end that came so abrubtly.

I think you are right in that she left the house at 4:30 pm and headed towards Gentiva, the cell phone pings show her heading north, west and northwest.. a possible route to gentiva. (yeah.. I mapped this out during the trial using the web and the ping maps) I don't think self absorbed Casey cared if her Mom was "working late" or in a "meeting". The 6:00 pings show her in the area of Tony's. I think however Caylee was in the trunk at that time and shortly passing away as KC waited to calm down and her fun night to begin. She only initiated conversations with friends and family after she was sure her tone of voice and words wouldn't arouse suspicions. Just mho..

So what are we really saying GA involvement is here? I don't believe for a second that he knew Caylee was dead on that day. But possibly lied about what she was wearing or just bs'd it. But what's his motive for that (to look like he cared more than he did, to look more confident/competent? Maybe he mixed up days... because as far as I can recall the clothes he claimed she wore were never found in any search of home or vehicles. Way after the fact the big trouble shirt and shorts were claimed to belong to "zanny" and the picture of her wearing them was at zanny's apartment. Maybe he sensed something was wrong hence the calls, maybe he called her to relay messages from Cindy because CA wasn't speaking to her or like another poster said maybe he was calling to see if Caylee had calmed down because everyone was mad at everyone.
I think that George was worried. Casey made all these kinds of plans to "reveal" Caylee...whether it was to meet Cindy...or to stop by the house. It just wasn't happening. Wasn't Cindy's MySpace posting shortly afterward? Wasn't Lee trying to catch up with her around this time? I think they all knew something wasn't right. I don't find George's calls at all surprising. Something happened in that house prior to Casey leaving (and no, not a drowning)...and we will probably never know.

I think that George was worried. Casey made all these kinds of plans to "reveal" Caylee...whether it was to meet Cindy...or to stop by the house. It just wasn't happening. Wasn't Cindy's MySpace posting shortly afterward? Wasn't Lee trying to catch up with her around this time? I think they all knew something wasn't right. I don't find George's calls at all surprising. Something happened in that house prior to Casey leaving (and no, not a drowning)...and we will probably never know.

And if memory serves me correctly didn't Cindy or Lee want to be taken to Caylee before the kidnap story came about.

I don't agree. An objective detective would look at anything unusual coming from anyone involved unless he had his mind made up that Casey did something wrong before fully investigating and was not objective at all. I think George Anthony began calling her for a reason and that reason would stand out in his mind. You are incorrect that it was only one call. He also called her 7/3 2:39pm and 5:15pm, 7/7 8:24am, 7/14 8:24am according to his cell record. The last call doesn't show in Casey's records. This is the day he put 77 miles on company vehicle, telling them he was stuck in traffic on the highway for 2 hours. I could find no news story of anything that would cause traffic to be backed up on that day and that highway. This call may have been made while driving to work, arriving at 8:45am, according to his work report. These are just calls from his cell phone to her. I believe, but am not positive, this is the day he also went to where the car had been parked before being towed. LE never asked him why he called her or what they talked about, as far as I can remember.
BBM: What is the source for this information, please?

TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime