Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Thats what I dont understand if she was such in a lock down and now getting out what about the community are they safe?????

It's my understanding she was separated from gen.population not because SHE was a threat, but because the other inmates might have torn her apart. I don;t think they fear for the safety of the community from Casey. Maybe just herself..and her parents.

It's my understanding she was separated from gen.population not because SHE was a threat, but because the other inmates might have torn her apart. I don;t think they fear for the safety of the community from Casey. Maybe just herself..and her parents.

You are correct. But they want to make darn sure that she does not kill herself while out on bond. Not another Melinda Duckett.

So for those on the Casey handed Caylee off, sold her, etc. What your saying is this was premediated. Yet Casey was at Fusian on June 13th not watching Caylee, wasn't with her on part or most of the 15th since Caylee was with Cindy. Yet Caylee her meal ticket wasn't being watched like a hawk so nothing could mess this up? She made no contact with anyone to hand Caylee off to on the 16th. Please spell out the theory that puts Caylee up for sale, pays off debts, that is premediated and yet Casey doesn't give a crap where Caylee is all weekend before the preplanned handoff.

from last thread, so I can see who knows what I'm asking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon718
Here you go! Took me forever to find it.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...5f297e279fd3a7

Thanks! I finally found what I was referencing earlier - see the thread here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=68935&page=13

poster JOYCE, post no. 323

Cuppy - you ever heard about this? credible, not credible? I didn't remember your response, if there was one...

QUOTE=shemc;2521720]This is from a paper written in 1998. Just before I was going to head back to google and find later stats, this caught my eye:
5) A severely fatigued dog can inadvertently be pressured to give a false alert because it wants to terminate the search in order to rest. Therefore, it is important to maintain the dog at a high level of physical fitness so that it may work for multiple hours with only brief rest periods.

It never occurred to me that the dogs would figure out how to punch out early :waitasec: Amazing when you think about it.

This #5 item came from this link:
http://www.csst.org/forensic_evidence_canines.html

There may be something more recent out there but in this article the accuracy rate is 50%. I think they have update it to 60-69%. That accuracy rate must improve if you have 2 dogs hit same area?? Common sense, I guess.[/QUOTE]

Agreed - that 's why I was interested in seeing/hearing from someone who had any info. on the stats when you've got 2 dogs alerting...I'm imagining it's a higher success rate, but how much higher...CUPPY?

But she could not have a pen or paper seems she would go to mental hospital if they think she is a danger to herself!!!

IMO, the boyfriend has alot more to do with this than we may know. Which would explain why he has been so media...evasive. And why she wanted to speak with him so badly.

Thank you for the welcome! Please don't bring out the torches on me for this next post... I completely understand why you believe that Casey does not care and is being uncopperative. I want to try to remain objective until more fact based information is relayed. That being said, I firmly believe everyone is entitiled to their opinion.

I purposely avoided mentioning Casey in my post as my opinion of the BH's involvement has nothing to do with what I think of Casey or my theories behind what happened. It had everything to do with doing anything and everything I could to find my child and at any cost or expense.

So for those on the Casey handed Caylee off, sold her, etc. What your saying is this was premediated. Yet Casey was at Fusian on June 13th not watching Caylee, wasn't with her on part or most of the 15th since Caylee was with Cindy. Yet Caylee her meal ticket wasn't being watched like a hawk so nothing could mess this up? She made no contact with anyone to hand Caylee off to on the 16th. Please spell out the theory that puts Caylee up for sale, pays off debts, that is premediated and yet Casey doesn't give a crap where Caylee is all weekend before the preplanned handoff.

I'm with you absolut. Caylee was not handed off to anyone. The Zanny Nanny is a fiction. Caylee was harmed at Casey's hands. Thats the only way any of the evidence (not Casey's or Cindy's lies) points.

IMO, the boyfriend has alot more to do with this than we may know. Which would explain why he has been so media...evasive. And why she wanted to speak with him so badly.

I would be media evasive too. You see how he got treated while eating lunch? He has been cooperating with LE as they have stated. Thats the only people he needs to answer to IMO.

I'm with you absolut. Caylee was not handed off to anyone. The Zanny Nanny is a fiction. Caylee was harmed at Casey's hands. Thats the only way any of the evidence (not Casey's or Cindy's lies) points.

And I'm with YOU... so I'm with absolut too... :)

I would be media evasive too. You see how he got treated while eating lunch? He has been cooperating with LE as they have stated. Thats the only people he needs to answer to IMO.

According to LE, Tony has cooperated with them, given sworn statements, and may know way more than we are privy to. And I say good for him if he is helping this investigation. God knows his former gf has not!

He was certainly privy to Casey's activities during the time she spent with him. If nothing else, he knows a lot more than we do!

According to LE, Tony has cooperated with them, given sworn statements, and may know way more than we are privy to. And I say good for him if he is helping this investigation. God knows his former gf has not!

Right.. and prolly if he talked, somebody would say he should be quiet. I respect the fact he is not injecting himself into the public. (That is not to say that I wouldn't like to hear what he has to offer....:D )

This guy thinks he will be in control of anything in Cindy's house?
Well, he doesn't know Cindy very well! lol
Could he choose a worse place to try to get Casey to cooperate with him?

Okay everyone please forgive me but I just can't resist.

Here's my theory. Drew Peterson flew to Florida and napped Caylee in order to get the media off his doorstep.

Okay turning my sarcasm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member